What's new

China worried over US-India military cooperation

最爱高古陶;499631 said:
do you mean J10 or JF17?

Brother; He means India can't make a damn weapon , so India need

to import almost all her weapons period. :smitten::pakistan::china:

i just wonder this kid is chinese.

sir i dont think he is a kid sir, rather most of the forum members believes its you sir, i m sorry sir, i dont know if its true or not sir, but certainly your posts sounds prety kiddish and naive sir.:lol::lol:
i just hope he not a face of china. Dissgusting tongue this kid has. Full of dirty words. No manners at all.

GRAY BOY: come on now, u are getting on his nerves now:hitwall::hitwall: give him a break:cheers: atleast for this thread:lol::rofl:

regards sir.

sir i dont think he is a kid sir, rather most of the forum members believes its you sir, i m sorry sir, i dont know if its true or not sir, but certainly your posts sounds prety kiddish and naive sir.:lol::lol:

GRAY BOY: come on now, u are getting on his nerves now:hitwall::hitwall: give him a break:cheers: atleast for this thread:lol::rofl:

regards sir.

Buddy; Points taken, my bad; I promise to give him a break, just for

this thread. HaHaHa :cheers:

Boy i been watching u since long now. Have u got green signal by mods or what? U been speeling u garbage in every thread now. Whole world got @ss. It seems china dont have one. Behave atleast little bit. Atleast u can try.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:cheers:

regards sir.

in a way yes but not because of that kid. Its because mods letting him do his dirty job. Thats unfair. Its like holding me by many and telling one kid to beat the hell out of me. Mods warned me instead of him. So to be honest i cant do much now. MY HANDS ARE TIED or else i would shown that kid right way.

in a way yes but not because of that kid. Its because mods letting him do his dirty job. Thats unfair. Its like holding me by many and telling one kid to beat the hell out of me. Mods warned me instead of him. So to be honest i cant do much now. MY HANDS ARE TIED or else i would shown that kid right way.

hahahahahaha:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: man, u still mourning:lol::lol:,i asked greyboy to give u freehand atleast 4 this thread, and i believe he will honour his promise.:cheers:, by the way i like your posts the most on this forum.:cheers:
TO MODS: SIR I DONT KNOW 4 WHAT EVER REASONS YOU HAVE BANNED ISRO2, BUT I REQUEST U TO UN BAAN HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF HE HAS NOT COMMITED ANY BIG BLUNDER, BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY MEMBER IN THE FORUM WHICH BRINGS REAL FUN TO THE FORUM NO MATTER HOW TENSE THE SITUATION IS. AND PLZ DONT TAKE IT AS AN INTERVENTION IN YOUR MODERATION, ITS JUST A REQUEST.
REGARDS.

TO MODS: SIR I DONT KNOW 4 WHAT EVER REASONS YOU HAVE BANNED ISRO2, BUT I REQUEST U TO UN BAAN HIM AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IF HE HAS NOT COMMITED ANY BIG BLUNDER, BECAUSE HE IS THE ONLY MEMBER IN THE FORUM WHICH BRINGS REAL FUN TO THE FORUM NO MATTER HOW TENSE THE SITUATION IS. AND PLZ DONT TAKE IT AS AN INTERVENTION IN YOUR MODERATION, ITS JUST A REQUEST.
REGARDS.

I second that. The difference between this boy/girl and the grey boy is one of degree, not kind.

"Banning" seems draconian. Perhaps a better approach would be to construct a teen section and encourage these kids to move along ...

looks like this is more of a hatred, compare thread than source of some intllectual discussions and information. Its actually not important who is worried about whom when everybody knows what they are. ponding the chest with some article is not an act of bravery and moreover using language and hue and cry doesnt establish our potential rather shows our reasons are weak...Will request all of you to get back to civilized thinking in a civilized world...

Regards,

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom