What's new

Chinas answer to Americans withdrawing aid to Pakistan

China don't care about its own people, how can they help Pakistan.
Don't trust Chinese they eat everything. Will not leave anything for Pakistan.

very funny statement coming from india
just incase you forgot we had less poor than india
our people dont have to sht on rail lines
we had less people dying of hunger than india
our literacy rate is alot higher than india

They are helping us keep part of kashmir by occupying it and they are helping us with infrastructure in parts of kashmir. . lol

The only problem with throwing that kind of party is that there is a lot left to clean up when everyone gets up and leaves. Zia's experience could be a good reference here. He first followed the renting out policy and to this day US sleeps over as often as it wants. This is when the violation of soveriginity starts hurting.

But then to every nation, what they hold dear. What else could it be anyway.

once you take money from them, they will run ur foreign policies....[/QUOTE]

But our foreign policy is the same as theres and thats to stuff you lo:china::pakistan:t. lol

Yet another sad character..
I believe the friendship China and India is clearly a special one. It obviously hurts numpties like you.
China dont care about its own people?? - At least they can all read and write AND feed themselves - an excellent role model for Pakistan. Maybe you should follow their example...
And the statement about eating everything is soooo crap. Im sure our Chinise brothers could retaliate and comment about your diet and some of the stuff you drink so please dont take the p*ss if you know what i mean.....;)

:china::pakistan:

It looks that "that" is inconsistent with what you may be wanting to convey here bro. :) Thanks.

very funny statement coming from india
just incase you forgot we had less poor than india
and poor has asmuch right to live in cities as the rich have that's india for u
our people dont have to sht on rail lines
naah we just don't kill people who break few rules .

we had less people dying of hunger than india
agreed wait few years we will talk.
our literacy rate is alot higher than india

agreed wait few years

once you take money from them, they will run ur foreign policies....
But our foreign policy is the same as theres and thats to stuff you lo:china::pakistan:t. lol

I can agree only to the limit of both the foreign policys being of "trying to stuff". The consistency ends there I guess. What and who hurts today due to these foreign policies should give you an insight about who is finally getting "stuffed" here.

Splendid to see the usual naysayers burning up!

I love the predictable Indian (and other) rants about how China is doing all this because of self-interest. As if other relationships around the world are not based on self-interest. Are the countries pursuing economic ties with India doing it out of love for India or for their own self-interest? Is the US pandering to India because of altruistic reasons or as part of its own self-interest?

The fact is that the Pakistan-China relationship is mutually beneficial and the Chinese statement reaffirms that reality. The fact that this affirmation burns up the usual suspects only makes the statement all the sweeter!

I can agree only to the limit of both the foreign policys being of "trying to stuff". The consistency ends there I guess. What and who hurts today due to these foreign policies should give you an insight about who is finally getting "stuffed" here.

You mate. Not us or china cos we is freinds with our neighbours.

I love the predictable Indian (and other) rants about how China is doing all this because of self-interest. As if other relationships around the world are not based on self-interest. Are the countries pursuing economic ties with India doing it out of love for India or for their own self-interest? Is the US pandering to India because of altruistic reasons or as part of its own self-interest?

The fact is that the Pakistan-China relationship is mutually beneficial and the Chinese statement reaffirms that reality. The fact that this affirmation burns up the usual suspects only makes the statement all the sweeter!
u r happy to score few points on pdf.
even if pakisan goes to helll.
may u have u r orgasm while watching indian posters burning while watching pakistan burn.
Amen

Look, I would agree with Pakistan's approach the moment you can tell me that how could it be beneficial for Pakistan to now switch soulmates from US to China and play for China against India for the next 50 years? I am just asking the benefit that Pakistan will get out of it and not the Pakistan army.

What does Pakistan get in this lopsided relationship of borrowing and increasing trade deficit? I mean if there were freebies coming along, I would still understand. If the exports were going up and the national wealth was being incremetally generated, one could understand. If the foreign policy was not being outsourced, I could understand. But none of that has been the case! So please explain to me, how does this relationship help Pakistan? I mean benefits for Pakistan and not the Pakistani Army or generals.

u r happy to score few points on pdf.
even if pakisan goes to helll.
may u have u r orgasm while watching indian posters burning while watching pakistan burn.
Amen

Dont bring orgasms into pdf. But tell me is developereo right are you really burning. :flame:

Look, I would agree with Pakistan's approach the moment you can tell me that how could it be beneficial for Pakistan to now switch soulmates from US to China and play for China against India for the next 50 years? I am just asking the benefit that Pakistan will get out of it and not the Pakistan army.

What does Pakistan get in this lopsided relationship of borrowing and increasing trade deficit? I mean if there were freebies coming along, I would still understand. If the exports were going up and the national wealth was being incremetally generated, one could understand. If the foreign policy was not being outsourced, I could understand. But none of that has been the case! So please explain to me, how does this relationship help Pakistan? I mean benefits for Pakistan and not the Pakistani Army or generals.

Chinese investment within Pakistan helps Pakistan. It creates infrastruture that is useful for the country's development. If the Chinese are doing it for their own benefit, then so much the better -- it validates the premise that our interests coincide.

And please disabuse yourself of the notion that this relationship is centered around India.
It is not.
Really.

Well if that is what is your.....feeling..... or probably the lack of it, then good for you mate. :)

Listen I am all for an alliance from saudi to iran to india to china. I am sure our people would be happy but our and your leaders couldnt organise a pxxx up in a brewery. Can you imagine the west that has abused all these countries at one time or another would well and truelly keep out of our faces.

Back
Top Bottom