What's new

China's Auto Makers Foton, Great Wall to Enter India

Greatwall H5 convertible is good one I've seen it in Saudi, tough guy nice in the desert area.

back to the topic enter into India could make it another victim of India's corruption and politic balance. come to Pakistan!

Yes just like Volkswagen, BMW, Merc, Ford, GM, Fiat, Hyundai, Suzuki, Nissan, Renault right?

And of course they should go to Pakistan, the epitome of stability, integrity and honesty:rofl:

I don't mind this, it just means more competition in market which would bring the price down and improve the local companies to produce better product at lower cost if they want to compete with the international companies.

Before selling cars, they need to set up huge infrastructure for repair and maintenance of these cars, Indians are very critical to after sales service. And also mileage. :)

Awsome news we will welcome China with Hands open. Make sure you start production in India ASAP. And don't listen to these idiot Bengalis. Lol they talk about quality :lol:. No matter what quality is of Chinese cars we will see it once it comes in the market. Competition is always good.

Greatwall H5 convertible is good one I've seen it in Saudi, tough guy nice in the desert area.

back to the topic enter into India could make it another victim of India's corruption and politic balance. come to Pakistan!

Just some facts for you.
Indian Vehicle production: 3.9 million in 2011, 4.5-5 million projected buy the end of 2012. 2011 we overtook Brazil. This year we have a strong chance to overthrow South Korea. India will be the second largest car producer by 2016 if this speed continuous.
India to Overtake Japan in Car Sales - WSJ.com

Pakistan:
Production of vehicles: 169000 in 2011
This number makes me laugh so I am not gonaa talk more about Pakistani auto industry.

You get my point right :tup:

Good move. It will increase the competition. Guess Maruthi Suzuki will have a hard time now.

Maruti is old school. Time to welcome new players. I think future of Indian car market will be led by TATA, Hyundai, Mahindra and other companies in order.

.....they gave it for free ? and we gave it back ??? :rofl:

MSRTC is traditionally a volvo customer, so Mercedes, Kinglong, Hino they all gave 2 buses each free so that MSRTC can use it and select their buses in future. However Kinglong caught fire on Mumbai-Pune expressway. It was the presence of mind of the (lady) conductor due to which all passengers and driver escaped unhurt.

Immidiately the next day MSRTC decommissioned these buses and asked King Long to take back.

Not to mention the troubles BEST has got after inducting King Long buses in their fleet. Unfortunately BEST bought over 200 king long buses and with no other alternative as of now, they are still forced to use it.

The bus can't climb a flyover unless you switch of the (factory fitted) A/C. 90% times the A/C is not working, if it is working only hot air is coming out. Everyday at least 2 buses are breaking down on roads. Sometimes people can't seat on last seats as the rear engine gets so hot that despite of the so called A/C people are fried. People are turning back to normal buses made by Ashok Leyland or TATA. Or there are certain routes where you have alternative of NMMT (Volvo) and TMT (TATA) A/C buses.

Just some facts for you.
Indian Vehicle production: 3.9 million in 2011, 4.5-5 million projected buy the end of 2012. 2011 we overtook Brazil. This year we have a strong chance to overthrow South Korea. India will be the second largest car producer by 2016 if this speed continuous.
India to Overtake Japan in Car Sales - WSJ.com

Pakistan:
Production of vehicles: 169000 in 2011
This number makes me laugh so I am not gonaa talk more about Pakistani auto industry.

You get my point right :tup:

Maruti is old school. Time to welcome new players. I think future of Indian car market will be led by TATA, Hyundai, Mahindra and other companies in order.

Hyundai, TATA and MM are in Indian markets for sometime. But they are not able to reduce the share of Maruthi and thats what it amazes me.
Maruthi specializes is small cars which becomes hits with Indian people. Its still the market leader.

GREAT WALL HAVAL H8
bc2a6e09-76ae-4ab6-b1d0-a93c0cf60619.jpg

The company can benefit from new interest of mini SuVs.

Few look very impressive.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom