What's new

China's CATL to build $7.6 billion Hungary battery plant to supply Mercedes, BMW

China has already been caught doing Patent infringement on lithium air batteries

only poor nations go for Chinese equipment

even Hauwei was wiped out of UK and lost $5 billion contract for spying on consumers

now I think Hauwei is making batteries for e-bikes
lol. your turkish dad is begging to stay in the Chinese factory.

your dad Turkey really loves Chinese technology.

1st made-in-Turkey Oppo smartphone on sale

your dad Turkey really loves Chinese technology.

1st made-in-Turkey Oppo smartphone on sale

fake and counterfeit vehicles dont count

stealing others technology and patent infringement doesnt count as innovation

maybe only in China it does
Your Turkish dad loves Chinese technology so much!

Last edited:
The most powerful automobile manufacturing company in Europe is begging for technology from China's second-line lithium battery enterprises.

New energy vehicle brand sales ranking.:

Two giants:
1. BYD, China.

2. Tesla, USA.

Eight strong people:

3. GEELY China.

4. GAC, China.

5. Xiaopeng, China.

6. ONE, China.

7. Neta, China.

8. NIO, China.

9. SAIC, China.

10. BMW, Germany.

The core technology of new energy vehicles is new energy automobile batteries. Top 10 new energy automobile battery brands.

Two giants:
1. CATL, China.

2. BYD, China.

Eight strong people:
3. CALB, China.

4. GOTION HIGH-TECH, China.

5. SVOLT, China.

6. A123, USA.

7. EVE Battery China.

8. LG new energy, South Korea.

9. Panasonic (hydrogen energy), Japan.

10. Farasis Energy, China.
我不是告诉过你吗?这位"前智库成员"有四大爹。1土耳其,2美国,3欧洲,4印度。它是论坛里最极端反华的成员。没有之一。

你不用跟它扯那么多。没卵用。直接拿土耳其说事就行。你就记住它是土耳其亲儿子就行。记住。对付它,就用土耳其话题!

The most powerful automobile manufacturing company in Europe is begging for technology from China's second-line lithium battery enterprises.

New energy vehicle brand sales ranking.:

Two giants:
1. BYD, China.

2. Tesla, USA.

Eight strong people:

3. GEELY China.

4. GAC, China.

5. Xiaopeng, China.

6. ONE, China.

7. Neta, China.

8. NIO, China.

9. SAIC, China.

10. BMW, Germany.

The core technology of new energy vehicles is new energy automobile batteries. Top 10 new energy automobile battery brands.

Two giants:
1. CATL, China.

2. BYD, China.

Eight strong people:
3. CALB, China.

4. GOTION HIGH-TECH, China.

5. SVOLT, China.

6. A123, USA.

7. EVE Battery China.

8. LG new energy, South Korea.

9. Panasonic (hydrogen energy), Japan.

10. Farasis Energy, China.

What's the chances of nio beating tesla? In the Chinese domestic market?

Pls can someone answer this or give thier opinion, as some members have ground reality in China, I need to know as I have personal stakes in nio.

Last edited:
yes great because now I can say and do what I like freely

not like inside China where everyone is silenced
But your turkish dad has a strong demand to stay in the Chinese factory.

It seems you don't know what your dad needs?

yes!your dad Turkey really loves Chinese technology.

fake Chinese bot stay quite or you will get banned again

we all know you are paid troll

and cheap one at that

Chinese are not known to make quality hardware. These are all reverse engineered copies and never operate well. Chinese are well aware about it but their propagandist ignore their own quality issues

China still has astronomical better reputation than the Indian, funny you said hardware, but China is on par and even surpassing the west on software in AI, blockchain, quantum computing, hypersonic... Indian can't produce anything even after the west gave you all the blueprints, yet Indian still incapable of producing anything, I mean literally anything, and depends and buys literally everything from China despite Chinese labor is 6x more expensive than the cheap Indian.

What's the chances of nio beating tesla? In the Chinese domestic market?

Pls can someone answer this or give thier opinion, as some members have ground reality in China, I need to know as I have personal stakes in nio.
NIO does sell well, and it is a promising enterprise. But I don't think it can challenge Tesla and BYD in a short time.

and cheap one at that
hey. Former think tank member. Why were you expelled from the think tank?

Do you have any shame?. Do you know what "shame" is?

I guess even your parents don't want you to lie every minute. I guess even your parents want you to try to be honest.

But you are so cheap. In order to get the white people's approval. To make white people think you have the same "values". To show loyalty to the white people... You can lie every minute. You betrayed Pakistan.

Do you know that the whole world hates people like you? This is why you were expelled from the think tank.

No one likes a cheap traitor who lies every minute!

But it's OK. your turkey dad still loves Chinese technology.

and cheap one at that
Why does your Turkey dad love Chinese technology so much?

The flight characteristics is something that is continuously improving because the major cause of delay was also the biggest advantage, because the west denied us access to whole algorithms which has led DRDO to develop its own flight control computers here in India itself. It's all ours only. That means every hour an LCA flies, more data is collected and the software improved. This has already lead to an improvement in Angle of Attack by 1.5 degrees. The Computers have been improved to take control of the aircraft and bring it back into flight envelope.... So hopefully Mig21 like accidents won't happen during its operational service.

Again it's not the world beater, but it will do fine. If we give up now, then in few years everything we have learnt will start to get lost. It's important to stick with this project untill the next one gets into production
No one is interested in LCA, and LCA has nothing to do with this thread. Please do not talk about LCA in this thread.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom