What's new

China's concept helicopter to "counter F-35"

The first one would be a person yawning while reading a book. This implies "b-o-r-i-n-g"

The second one is a person bashing his/her head against a wall. Whoever uses this emoticon is recommended to seek psychiatric help immediately.

icon14.gif

There are some good looking ones but this one reminds me of something you would find in restrooms.

lol. Never thought of it that way. I always thought the design was like a crown because the Ori want to rule the universe.

good for you ,your english is better than me,maybe you should also feel shame of poor chinese as you name yourself "sinosoldier".....i don't know what's your purpose of being here,but everytime i check your post,i just feel :sick:so please provide any sourse of your rubbish about J13,J14:lol:

So you are saying the J-13 and J-14 (also called J-XX) aren't real?

Come on, seriously, don't you ever read aviation articles? :disagree:

And btw, I do provide links. But perhaps someone should actually click them. *Ahem *Ahem

yes... I know the meaning what I meant is the style of the drawing and the bunny thing depicted. Like is that a character from a popular show?

God I feel so old and dated asking people about cultural references that I'm not hip enough to know. Oh God, I just used hip in a sentence...

I believe that the character originated from Japan (or maybe Korea). They're also really popular on MSN as well, mostly among Asian people (just so you know, I don't use them).

Don't feel bad. I don't know anything on this stuff as well. In fact, these cartoon stuff really downgrades the level of communication today.

Maybe we don't tell you enough but we really do appreciate your updates and threads about accurate military information.

"Accuracy" doesn't exactly rhyme with how the PLA publishes military articles.

They have strategies to fool even the most potent US intelligence. I'm just a civilian and all I can do is to spread their articles around and let time decide which ones are real and which ones are false.

I believe that the character originated from Japan (or maybe Korea). They're also really popular on MSN as well, mostly among Asian people (just so you know, I don't use them).

Don't feel bad. I don't know anything on this stuff as well. In fact, these cartoon stuff really downgrades the level of communication today.

It's just that the more FOBish the person I am msging, the more likely I am to see these cartoons, so I figured it must be some really popular thing back in China.

Interesting design. Can someone explain why this could be naval-oriented?

Assuming the forward thrust is provided by additional jets, since it will be hard to achieve forward movement through a retrenched blade rotor alone.

It being "naval oriented" is just my opinion. It looks like it is used for heavy assault. Army aviation does not need these types of planes (they have their own helos and jets).

The Navy, however, needs an aircraft that has a short take-off distance, yet can carry heavy firepower. Please note that this plane does NOT have any external cannons, rockets (stuff that you would see on an Army helicopter). Instead, its weapons bay is suitable for installing missiles.

If this plane goes into service in the near foreseeable future, then it would best serve on board a Type 071 LPD or an aircraft carrier.

I have not seen any intakes or engine nozzles, so I don't know how this aircraft gets is forward thrust.

It's just that the more FOBish the person I am msging, the more likely I am to see these cartoons, so I figured it must be some really popular thing back in China.

Tuzki was invented by a chinese girl artist, wang momo. The others I think are also chinese.

The design seems very innovative one....But are u sure a attack helicopter can counter a fifth generation sleath fighter...:no:

Back
Top Bottom