What's new

China's domestic luxury brand RedFlag cars sale rise 104%+ yoy

That might be how you feel but West enjoys a high standard of living because China provides cheap everyday goods for you and buys Western debt to enable you to do it. If you want to cut China off then be prepared to have lower standard of living and buy domestically produced products at much higher prices. TBH it would take decades for West to be able to produce everything they needed and it would be at much higher cost than most Westerners would be prepared to pay.

I hope you get what you want but just be prepared to pay the price for it.

China will be fine producing for it's own domestic market and its allied countries. China, in the past, only needed West for technology access but it is mostly caught up now and can develop it's own technology independent of the West.

that is far from the truth 40% of ur exports rely only on US and European Union combined. Be prepared to cut half ur economy and massive lay-offs if west decided to cut ties. China’s economy is volatile

reason China buys debt is to keep other 3rd world countries out of the competition. Because buying debt keeps the value of yuan lower which combined with chinas efficiency keeps countries like Bangladesh, India out of the running

No. We are all lucky the first car was invented, then everyone copied it and made it affordable to every person around the world.

Ferrari is just another vehicle. These are just brands.

:lol::lol:

Hongqi apparently is a “domestic luxury brand “. I am guessing this copycat car is not affordable by ordinary Chinese like you.

The way you think is disturbing. Probably stealing comes naturally to you. Same goes to you @Beidou2020

A Ford Lincoln is not a rip off of another car manufactured, say Toyota for example or any other car manufacturer. A Ford Lincoln is unique with Ford design DNA and philosophy. The same goes for Toyota or Honda or VW. They are not just 4 wheels, steering column, etc.

Hongqi simply stole Lincoln design without possibly knowing why the Lincoln or its features looks the way and feel the way they do.

Yet anther typical low iq indian reply: all bullshit claims without any quantified standard.

that is far from the truth 40% of ur exports rely only on US and European Union combined. Be prepared to cut half ur economy and massive lay-offs if west decided to cut ties. China’s economy is volatile

reason China buys debt is to keep other 3rd world countries out of the competition. Because buying debt keeps the value of yuan lower which combined with chinas efficiency keeps countries like Bangladesh, India out of the running

That would have been a bigger issue a few decades ago but exports as an overall percentage of China's economy is not that big now. China is now more domestically driven economy. Sure China will feel pain of loss from Western markets but West needs China's cheap products than China needs West's fake funny money. China was happy to accept it while China needed access to West's technology but not any more. China will become even more focused as a domestically-driven economy and Yuan will rise to enable greater purchasing power for Chinese consumers. Everyone will be trying to get into Chinese market and China should shut out ungrateful Westerners.

China has for a long time not been the cheapest labour market force but most multinationals still clamour to stay and access China's market because China has the best and most integrated supply chain, superior infrastructure and abundant skilled work force, who are also hard-working. China is happy to phase out the low-end, low value-add part of their industry to lower cost countries but foreign companies still stay in China because Chinese efficiency and connected supply chain is hard to beat and replace.

China's economy is volatile?
This is the same BS that Westerners have said about Chinese economy for last few decades. Dream on buddy!

You tried and failed with the little trade war.

Btw, the total export to the world only account for 15% of China's GDP, so it is impossible for export to EU and USA to account for 40% of China's GDP.

I know americans are poor at maths and numbers, since it take some degree of brain power to count anything beyond your toe or teeth number, so you should quit making detailed claims, just learn from Indians and making random bullshit, that should be within your capability.

Yet anther typical low iq indian reply: all bullshit claims without any quantified standard.

Yet another pompous self centred ignorant Chinese reply.

I work in the automotive industry.

Even the Indians actually sell home grown Tata and Mahinda brand automobiles outside of India in numbers which were developed by them and not copied

Yet another pompous self centred ignorant Chinese reply.

I work in the automotive industry.

Even the Indians actually sell home grown Tata and Mahinda brand automobiles outside of India in numbers which were developed by them and not copied

Stop waste my time, you talk about HongQi being a ripp-off of whatever US cars, show me the evidence, and quantitive standards which can be verified.

Otherwise get lost, nobody is interested in Indians or Indian's random bullshits.

Irony is that the Chinese bike companies are shamelessly copying indian motorcycles , down to naming them Gulsar just so it sounds like Pulsar !!!

You don't get paid for that post, Retaxis ! :yahoo:

Your the one trolling in a Chinese thread and calling other people trolls how shameless are you? typical low level indian IQ worshipping the white man while cant seem to find a toilet in your own neighbourhood.
Stop waste my time, you talk about HongQi being a ripp-off of whatever US cars, show me the evidence, and quantitive standards which can be verified.

Otherwise get lost, nobody is interested in Indians or Indian's random bullshits.
I wouldn't waste time with Mace. He is a fat no lifer troll who finds chinese threads and trolls in them because his life is so miserable and china makes him jealous out of his mind. His time is worthless but yours is worth something.

Your the one trolling in a Chinese thread and calling other people trolls how shameless are you? typical low level indian IQ worshipping the white man while cant seem to find a toilet in your own neighbourhood.

I wouldn't waste time with Mace. He is a fat no lifer troll who finds chinese threads and trolls in them because his life is so miserable and china makes him jealous out of his mind. His time is worthless but yours is worth something.

:disagree: :lol: Sorry if I don’t agree with you princesses all the time.

I live in Australia. You can forget about me being jealous of the Chinese.

Chinese are even dumber to think exports directly accounts to be GDP. Anyone with half a brain and a little common sense should know a disrupt or lost to the exports ripples to the economy and have a multiplier effect on the economy and GDP.

Yes, close to 40% of your junk is shipped to our country and europe. and companies who live on those exports have workers, who when get paid, spend that money to buy someone else's good and that someone spends that on other goods and so on and so on. disruption to that supply chain have a multiplying effect on the overall economy.

Also, 1.4 billion of you dumb fucks couldnt overcome an economy of 330 million people and have less contribution to math science less of your universities come on top for people who claim to be better in those subjects. that speaks volume and before your puny brains goes to the arguement of PPP. watch and learn how irrelvant that metric is.

the only thing you people are good at are copying western intellectual property, knock offs, and unleashing viruses to the world

The CCP/China has been stealing $250-500B of American intellectual property per year. Why do they do this? It's simple, the CCP knows its people aren't as innovative or creative as the American people. The last 200+ years has given ample evidence of that. An thats across all walks of life, from tech/sciences all the way to entertainment. Of course, there are outliers, but in general this is the case.

By Sept 2020, China's domestic luxuxy brand, Hongqi (red flag) has rose 104% yoy to 130,000 units sold, on fast track to match BBAs(Benz/BMW/Audi)'s sales number in China.

Under the leadership of Xu Liuping, Red Flag brand comeback to the market very strongly, targeting at luxury brand section, Xu Liuping's plan for Red Flag is to sale 200,000 units in 2020, and 400,000 units by 2021, and eventually capture most of the luxury market from foreign brands.

Some of Red Flag's product released this year:

Red Flag E-HS9, Fully electrified SUV, at the size of about a full-size SUV, offers a range of 700 km, and packed with world-safest next-gen battery pack:
View attachment 677162
View attachment 677156

View attachment 677157

RedFlag H9 sedan:
View attachment 677159
View attachment 677160

LOL a copy of the Rolls Royce? AHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

LOL a copy of the Rolls Royce? AHJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Which part?
Chinese are even dumber to think exports directly accounts to be GDP. Anyone with half a brain and a little common sense should know a disrupt or lost to the exports ripples to the economy and have a multiplier effect on the economy and GDP.

Yes, close to 40% of your junk is shipped to our country and europe. and companies who live on those exports have workers, who when get paid, spend that money to buy someone else's good and that someone spends that on other goods and so on and so on. disruption to that supply chain have a multiplying effect on the overall economy.

Also, 1.4 billion of you dumb fucks couldnt overcome an economy of 330 million people and have less contribution to math science less of your universities come on top for people who claim to be better in those subjects. that speaks volume and before your puny brains goes to the arguement of PPP. watch and learn how irrelvant that metric is.

the only thing you people are good at are copying western intellectual property, knock offs, and unleashing viruses to the world

Wow what a yuuuge pill of bullshit and still no source of 40%? My take is thats beyond your cognitive capability to add that number up?

I thought even cognitively impaired dumb fucks like you can literally go and Google this common statistical knowledge info but I guess I was being optimistic . Here you go

China’s total export: $2.49 trillion

China’s export to US: $557 billion (22.3%)

chinas export to Europe: 349b euro —> $464 billion (18.5%)
www.euronews.com/amp/2019/04/09/bei-ching-the-figures-behind-the-eu-s-trade-with-china

I hope for your sake you can do basic arithmetic but given the performance of you 1.4 billion dumb fucks I don’t have High hopes

Your number just indicates merely 40% of China's total export are to US and EU.

Since export as a whole only account for 15% of China's economy, which means export to US and EU only account for a bloody ~6% of China's total economy, that's about 1/7 of the number you claimed.

So it seems that you are not only not good at numbers and counting, but also has a problem master your bloody mother-tune english language:rofl:, well cannot say I am surprised, since neither your presidents or presidents to be could speak proper English

Your number just indicates merely 40% of China's total export are to US and EU.

Since export as a whole only account for 15% of China's economy, which means export to US and EU only account for a bloody ~6% of China's total economy, that's about 1/7 of the number you claimed.

So it seems that you are not only not good at numbers and counting, but also has a problem master your bloody mother-tune english language:rofl:, well cannot say I am surprised, since neither your presidents or presidents to be could speak proper English

“but also have* a problem mastering* your own* bloody mother-tune english language”...

so first you're like give me the 40% source give me the 40% source, and when you got it then youre like "ohh measly 40%.." LOL

that’s what I’ve been saying from the start. 40% of export but it has a multiplying on the economy since that exports increases employment, aggregate demand, and keeps the currency strengthened . A loss to export will not just wipe away that money, it will lower the currency value. an example is if ur currency gets lowered just 10% due to 40% export reduction. it will wipe out 10% of your nominal gdp on top of 6%. it reduces employment - which reduces domestic gdp since more people cannot spend that money in local business. a loss to currency also means foreign investment starts pulling out which furthers lowerd gdp, and etc etc .

But you’re a Chinese so its not surprising that your too dumb to understand this ... most of your kind is stupid. That’s why I say 1.4 billion of you dumb fucks couldn’t overcome a population 6X smaller than you.

As I said you people are only good at. Stealing IPs, knock offs and releasing viruses to the world

Last edited:
“but also have* a problem mastering* your own* bloody mother-tune english language”...

so first you're like give me the 40% source give me the 40% source, and when you got it then youre like "ohh measly 40%.." LOL

that’s what I’ve been saying from the start. 40% of export but it has a multiplying on the economy since that exports increases employment, aggregate demand, and keeps the currency strengthened . A loss to export will not just wipe away that money, it will lower the currency value. an example is if ur currency gets lowered just 10% due to 40% export reduction. it will wipe out 10% of your nominal gdp on top of 6%. it reduces employment - which reduces domestic gdp since more people cannot spend that money in local business. a loss to currency also means foreign investment starts pulling out which furthers lowerd gdp, and etc etc .

But you’re a Chinese so its not surprising that your too dumb to understand this ... most of your kind is stupid. That’s why I say 1.4 billion of you dumb fucks couldn’t overcome a population 6X smaller than you.

As I said you people are only good at. Stealing IPs, knock offs and releasing viruses to the world

Your bloody source clearly say the total export to US&EU account for 40% of China's total export, not 40% of China's economy, thats 7x the difference, its a pity that you could get a calculator and don't know your native language :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom