What's new

China's domestic video card MTT S80 has been listed in large quantities. The performance is equivalent to RTX3080.

MH.Yang

Reaction score
Country
China
The latest price is 2959 CNY (415 USD).

IMG_20221111_162002.jpg

That's crazy cheap compared to a 3080!
Let's hope it delivers!

What are the spec??

At $450 it's the mid-range Graphic Card, most likely 3060 Overclocked range. Or RX 6700 level card.

Just curious, will you consider this in place of a 3060OC or 6700 or even 6800??
I'm looking at the advertisement right now, seems like it will run mostly online or a bit older games, not really 3080 yet.
Wait for more testing when it gets out IMO.

It does support 3 Display port 1.4 & 1 HDMI 2.1.

What are the spec??

At $450 it's the mid-range Graphic Card, most likely 3060 Overclocked range. Or RX 6700 level card.

Just curious, will you consider this in place of a 3060OC or 6700 or even 6800??
We must be realistic. The MTT S80 has only reached the level of RTX3080 in terms of performance. However, there is still a big gap in game optimization. And it has not yet won the trust of the market.

If the MTT S80 only achieves the performance of the RX 6700 at the same price, no one will buy the MTT S80, and everyone will choose the RX 6700.

The MTT S80 is equipped with 4096 stream processing units, PCIe Gen5x16 interface, 16GB GDDR6 video memory, 3 * DP1.4a+HDMI2.1, supporting 8K output, three fan design, and super space-time resolution.

I'm looking at the advertisement right now, seems like it will run mostly online or a bit older games, not really 3080 yet.
Wait for more testing when it gets out IMO.

It does support 3 Display port 1.4 & 1 HDMI 2.1.
Please be patient with MTT. NVDA and ATI have been operating in the field of game optimization for 30 years, and MTT is just a new member. MTT still needs time.

Even if it's not 3080 level, this is still huge news.
China is in the big boys's club now as one of the countries that can product the GPU.

It will get better from here.
MTT S80 is 100% made in China. 7nm chip is from Shanghai SMIC.

Please be patient with MTT. NVDA and ATI have been operating in the field of game optimization for 30 years, and MTT is just a new member. MTT still needs time.

MTT S80 is 100% made in China. 7nm chip is from Shanghai SMIC.
No rush bro, this is a huge leap forward.
I think if they have enough supply and drivers support are good enough, this can kill off the 1660super and below.

No rush bro, this is a huge leap forward.
I think if they have enough supply and drivers support are good enough, this can kill off the 1660super and below.
Insufficient supply of MTT S80.

Today is the "11.11" shopping festival. The MTT S80 was sold out this noon.

Shanghai SMIC can only produce 7nm in a small amount. I guess MTT S80 will be difficult to solve the supply problem in a short time.

I don't understand its driving level, so I won't comment.

Insufficient supply of MTT S80.

Today is the "11.11" shopping festival. The MTT S80 was sold out this noon.

Shanghai SMIC can only produce 7nm in a small amount. I guess MTT S80 will be difficult to solve the supply problem in a short time.

I don't understand its driving level, so I won't comment.
Wow the performance is not bad for a new company. I guess SMIC needs time to ramp up their 7nm process.

Good...more competition is needed to regulate the longstanding issue of extreme bloated pricing.

Time to end duopoly of nvidia n amd

An old adage comes to mind - necessity is the mother of invention. I am sure it's not a headache for western companies now; I'm also certain 5 years from now if you visit this thread, some the statements will look funny.

Moore Threads and Biren Technology are doing amazing work.

Biren BR100 is better than Nvidia’s A100 and very close to H100.

I think China should flood the market in the budget and enthusiast segment before attempting to crack the high end category.

Pull the rug under Nvida and AMD.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom