What's new

China’s EV Threat Sharpens As U.S. And Europe Stumble, China’s electric vehicles (EV) are getting cheaper, while reverse happening in Europe and US

No, American are best.

Then German, Japanese, korean, Indian, Chinese cars in that order.

So you got a long road to cover commie boy, better start working in a factory than ccp bot.

Oh that reminds me, how come you here early today, shift starts earlier on Sundays?
Dude, Indian cars better than Chinese cars? Lolololol. You might as well say Indian space is ahead of China. Even Tata cars are using Chineze components.

It's unlikely. Because both Germany and the US use Chinese EV technology. Maybe you smoke cow dung?
Technically they don't smoke cow dung, they eat it. I am serious. That's how delusional they are, they also worship a stone dick.

Dude, Indian cars better than Chinese cars? Lolololol. You might as well say Indian space is ahead of China. Even Tata cars are using Chineze components.

Technically they don't smoke cow dung, they eat it. I am serious. That's how delusional they are, they also worship a stone dick.
Seriously, most Indian fools do believe Indian space program is way ahead and more advanced than Chinese, their la la land is much better and more developed than China too, and their country is a superpower just next to US, you just have to check out their comments of the topics on internet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom