What's new

China's fifth-generation fighter to fly 'soon'

i am very very very regret to tell you about that malaysian part, that the professor who participated in the work are all chinese descendant and able to speak mandarin, one of them has been transfered to utar( one of malaysian chinese supported local university), considering the deep interaction between utar and chinese universities, i think their research results are somehow related, it is no surprise that china has mastered some world class tech through her worldwide connections. unlike you vietnamese hiding behind big uncle sam and pointing finger your fellow asians, especially the one share the sinoculture similar to yours. we should unite together to kick the butt of white supremacists and interests groups that had been inflicting hurt to us all since their prevailing birth in this world.
I do not care. The point here is that an EM anechoic testing procedure is not unique to the US, which someone accused me of making such an implication. I do not care if the source is Malay or Chinese or Samoan. I only pointed out that many countries know about EM anechoic testing procedures and those countries are having a difficult time creating their own 'stealth' aircrafts. And lay of the racist crap.

In reality, China's ability to refuse joining Russia's fifth project is already a clear sign, based on China's advance in basic science research in the area VS. the US, Russia, and the fanboy wannabe India.

Can you substantiate this claim by a relevant link ? or is just a China type tabloid news...

There is no committee sitting around creating criteria for each supposedly 'generation' of aircraft. Still...The official unofficial criteria for what is 'fifth generation' fighter aircraft should have:

Then the Chinese should not make the claim that China will deploy a 'fifth generation' aircraft.

Just because US generals are interested, that does not mean they believe everything the Chinese said. We read what the Chinese said and correlate what was said with what we know is technically feasible. At least outside of Photochop.... .

Just becuase I said that "China never has officially claimed that the coming one will be at least equal or surpass that of F-22A in every measures", you come around to challenge Chinese military understanding on what is called the fifth gen?

In other words, again, you are claiming you know more than what Chinese military knows on Chinese military.

Are you all right, I mean mentally?

The discussion is over! My patience to talk to people with absurd logic is limited, sorry.

i am very very very regret to tell you about that malaysian part, that the professor who participated in the work are all chinese descendant and able to speak mandarin, one of them has been transfered to utar( one of malaysian chinese supported local university), considering the deep interaction between utar and chinese universities, i think their research results are somehow related, it is no surprise that china has mastered some world class tech through her worldwide connections. unlike you vietnamese hiding behind big uncle sam and pointing finger your fellow asians, especially the one share the sinoculture similar to yours. we should unite together to kick the butt of white supremacists and interests groups that had been inflicting hurt to us all since their prevailing birth in this world.

I always thought since the beginning that gambit was an indian, typing from somewhere such as Delhi, judging by the English level and the obvious motivation behind. An illegal immigrant ? Maybe. You said he is a Vietnamese? Could be! it makes sense.

Pakistan Defence Forum should automatically publish the User IP Location by default as some other forums do, to prevent abuse of the system and deliberate attempt to create chaos and hatred amongst people and countries, since eveyone can basically take whatever country flag he wants currently without due check, which provides a good opportunity for fakers.

Just becuase I said that "China never has officially claimed that the coming one will be at least equal or surpass that of F-22A in every measures", you come around to challenge Chinese military understanding on what is called the fifth gen?
Yes...What make you think YOU cannot challenge the American understanding of what is a 'fifth generation' design?

In other words, again, you are claiming you know more than what Chinese military knows on Chinese military.
No...I am challenging the Chinese members here who spout Chinese poopraganda without credible evidence, other than what is the rank of the official.

Are you all right, I mean mentally?
If it make you happy...No...I am not mentally well.

The discussion is over! My patience to talk to people with absurd logic is limited, sorry.
As if you had anything worthwhile to bring to the discussion to start. I am not here to change your mind. I am here to challenge it. For every one of you that participate, there are several silent readers who are interested in the subject. I dare say I brought on more credible technical information to say that it is NOT easy to produce a 'fifth generation' aircraft than the Chinese members who said it is so 'easy'.

I always thought since the beginning that gambit was an indian, typing from somewhere such as Delhi, judging by the English level and the obvious motivation behind. An illegal immigrant ? Maybe. You said he is a Vietnamese? Could be! it makes sense.
Right...Failure to support one's argument so bring on the cheap racist tactic.

Yes...What make you think YOU cannot challenge the American understanding of what is a 'fifth generation' design?

No...I am challenging the Chinese members here who spout Chinese poopraganda without credible evidence, other than what is the rank of the official.

As if you had anything worthwhile to bring to the discussion to start. I am not here to change your mind. I am here to challenge it. For every one of you that participate, there are several silent readers who are interested in the subject. I dare say I brought on more credible technical information to say that it is NOT easy to produce a 'fifth generation' aircraft than the Chinese members who said it is so 'easy'.

And what is Chinese propaganda in this case?

Right...Failure to support one's argument so bring on the cheap racist tactic.

Holy crap sir, are you actually Indian???!! At least don't degrade America's dignity with the Indian crap...Couldn't you have chosen another country, like Canada or something?

And Captain, something I forgot to correct you all this time. The other person said that the shape of the aircraft wasn't "easy," it was the "easiest" of all the other designs in the aircraft itself. It pays to read properly, not saying that I do.

Can you substantiate this claim by a relevant link ? or is just a China type tabloid news...

We got offered to join the Su-35 programme, and we turned it down. Whereas India, lacking experience to a certain extent, is just paying Russia to do all the handiwork for India. If you bring the MCA into this, you better pray that it doesn't turn out to be another Tejas!

And Captain, something I forgot to correct you all this time. The other person said that the shape of the aircraft wasn't "easy," it was the "easiest" of all the other designs in the aircraft itself. It pays to read properly, not saying that I do.

Brother, now you need to worry about the "Empire strike back" from

Uncle senior, now both of us are in deep sh@t, I guess.

Sometimes i wonder is uncle senior similar to Rambo1's case ?

Anyway best of luck to our fifth-gen. fighter.:china::cheers::china:

Brother, now you need to worry about the "Empire strike back" from

Uncle senior, now both of us are in deep sh@t, I guess.

Sometimes i wonder is uncle senior similar to Rambo1's case ?

Anyway best of luck to our fifth-gen. fighter.:china::cheers::china:

Haha, yup, good luck to the fighter, I just want to see the expressions on people's faces when it breaks all realms of possibility haha.

There are 2 people getting on my official "Indian spy" list:

-Global Hawk(Everyone he writes is in Indian style and format while he retains a British and US flag, IN HIS DREAMS HE'S WHITE!!!)

-My Captain, sigh... Howcome you never invade the Indian threads? Why not go bomb the Puke Fighter back to the ol' Ruskies or prove on the Tejas forum that it's a POS?

Over and out

Haha, yup, good luck to the fighter, I just want to see the expressions on people's faces when it breaks all realms of possibility haha.

There are 2 people getting on my official "Indian spy" list:

-Global Hawk(Everyone he writes is in Indian style and format while he retains a British and US flag, IN HIS DREAMS HE'S WHITE!!!)

-My Captain, sigh... Howcome you never invade the Indian threads? Why not go bomb the Puke Fighter back to the ol' Ruskies or prove on the Tejas forum that it's a POS?

Over and out

Brother, never mind those non-believers of our 5-gen. fighter,

Who care what they think ?

I must say you miss out a whole lot in your LIST.

The thing is that you have to give them credit when the credit is due.

Just ask yourself, will you able to do the same, sacrifice your

nationality pride for some benifits on a defence forum ?
:china::cheers::china:

我靠,你们能不能都讲中文啊,看着好费眼睛

我靠,你们能不能都讲中文啊,看着好费眼睛

Excuse me, isnt this an English language forum? Can you please post that in English so that others may also be a part of the discussion or joke?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom