What's new

China's GDP grew but to the West that's a problem šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

Nan Yang

Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

Every story we hear about China's collapse has proven to be wrong but this isn't about the collapse, this is about how China is growing and yet, we keep hearing stories of it's "challenges" or dark clouds on the horizon"​

If we analyse this, we can see what's wrong, the western media simply doesn't want its readers and viewers to know the truth, so they lie about it... šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

End Quote

"The interpretive headlines of media are designed to misinform you" :tup::tup::tup:

Long term predictions western world made but never became real:

1, China will collapse
2, India will rise and will surpass China because it's democratic country.
3, USA will be re-industrialized
4, Russia will lose the war and Ukraine will win

Short term predictions that failed to deliver:

1, Trade war is easy to win. 2, US will choke China's development by sanctioning chips and equipment export. 3, Covid will end China and democratic countries are immune to it. 4, Huawei is dead. 5, SWIF and all bans will destory Russia. 6, HIMARS will overwhelm Russian troops. 7, Leopard will overwhelm Russian troops.

I start to doubt westerners are giant babies. They were cheated by their parents so many times but still are prepared for another promise. And the will believe it.

The West is over.

Whatever the media is downplaying it, it's China era now.

Every story we hear about China's collapse has proven to be wrong but this isn't about the collapse, this is about how China is growing and yet, we keep hearing stories of it's "challenges" or dark clouds on the horizon"​

If we analyse this, we can see what's wrong, the western media simply doesn't want its readers and viewers to know the truth, so they lie about it... šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

End Quote

End Quote
FAz3.gif

GDP isn't a figure, its a target for CCP that needs to be achieved anyway.
Tell me one thing we can't figure it out,India brags its high growth rate while hits record high trade deficit every passing year, all other countries when they first fast develop all register high trade surplus, can you tell me how India pulled this trick with high growth rate accompanying with record high trade deficit only second to US on this planet?

Top surplus countries
å¾®äæ”图ē‰‡_20230520103725.png

Top deficit countries

å¾®äæ”图ē‰‡_20230520104003.png

Because we have a big services export sector which generates a huge surplus every year which dumb wumaos always tend to ignore :lol:

And FDI & Remittances cover-up for whatever negative balance of trade we have.
Tell me one thing we can't figure it out,India brags its high growth rate while hits record high trade deficit every passing year, all other countries when they first fast develop all register high trade surplus, can you tell me how India pulled this trick with high growth rate accompanying with record high trade deficit only second to US on this planet?

Top surplus countries
å¾®äæ”图ē‰‡_20230520103725.png

Top deficit countries

å¾®äæ”图ē‰‡_20230520104003.png

Because we have a big services export sector which generates a huge surplus every year which dumb wumaos always tend to ignore :lol:

And FDI & Remittances cover-up for whatever negative balance of trade we have.
Can you read? the chart is goods+service

Can you read? the chart is goods+service
Is India's CAD every year huge enough to pull down entire economy? Coz its currently your trillion dolla surplus country who's currency has gone down the drain.

Is India's CAD every year huge enough to pull down entire economy? Coz its currently your trillion dolla surplus country who's currency has gone down the drain.

Lol, China's economy goes down the drain? did you ever visit China at all and do you know the rank that India is in the global hunger index?

Lol, China's economy goes down the drain? did you ever visit China at all and do you know the rank that India is in the global hunger index?
Stupid wumao, I'm talking about your currency thats is Yuan. You can check its exchange rate going down, while INR is stable and India's forex reserves rising with external debt to GDP ratio falling down YoY. Its you who's numbers are untrustable, not ours.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom