What's new

China's GDP grows 6.8 pct in H1 - Xinhua

America is a saturated sleeping nation without potential

I wouldn't write off the US as a saturated country with little potential to grow. Unlike many other advanced economies, their population and labor force is expected to grow in the long term thanks to healthy TFRs and immigration.

labor-force-growth.png

I keep saying it because you have your head buried in concrete. China is NOT closing the gap with the US economy. Not in any significant way at least, and hasn't for some time. The US economy is booming. Near full employment..stocks performing well...$800 billion-$1 trillion expected to add to our GDP this year...a technological powerhouse. It's nice being a country "without potential.":lol:
It is not only nice, but also you should be proud of. When I mean "no potential", it is not because you are doing terribly bad, it is simply because you have already reached your final stage without room for further improvement; now you are lucky to get a 2% real growth rate: https://data.worldbank.org/indicato...-US&start=1978&view=chart&year_high_desc=true, and your "near full employment" is a joke: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_employment_rate

Apart from these stats (which is actually your western organization manipulated data to make you look slightly better), the reality is even crueler for you:
New York in 1988:
New York in 1998:
New York in 2008:
New York in 2018:
Nothing has changed in the sleeping USA...

While China's strength lies in that even we only have a ~$10,000 GDP per capita, we are already the second largest in the world for years! And still has a ~7% real growth rate (the exchange rate is manipulated by both governments, which is not real...); and this is called "potential".

Regarding your technology, it is actually created by Asians ... The new generation white skins are useless and can only do the boasting job (showing powerpoint slides and boasting are their only skills, when it comes to doing research, they are useless)... Take the Nobel Prize for example, in 90% of cases, Asians do the job, while white men (who get the funding from the government) receive the prize (actually they even don't know the project in detail)... Your technology advantage depending on Asian immigrants won't last long... As China now got tons of money, those talents can work for us anytime...

Last edited:
The current figure is 18 trillion vs 11 trillion, but we still add more than you, which means our growth rate is at least twice yours (actually the real growth rate is 3 times yours)... Then you can do the math. Within this decade, USA will become no2 in terms of both ppp (already no.2) and nominal...
Of course you can still be proud of your GDP per capita... But as I said before, China is unique, even with a GDP per capita 1/6 of yours, we are already no.2 for years now, and still grow at ~7%, while USA is a sleeping nation with no potential. Let me put this way: if China reached half the GDP per capita of USA, there will be no USA! You know what I mean?
You can't even do basic research. Go look at the latest IMF 2017 GDP statistics. At the end of 2017, China stood at $12 trillion. At the end of the US 2017 fiscal year(Sept 30.) the US stood near 19.4 trillion. When you count the final 3 months of the year it was actually $19.7 trillion. China added $793 billion to its economy, the US $766 billion. China barely put a dent into the American lead.

It's actually been this way for 4-5 years now. An to say the US has no potential is utterly laughable. This is why no one takes the PDF Chinese Brigade seriously.
USA's GDP is $19.3906 trillion for 2017 according to the World Bank <---(link)
China's GDP is $12.2377 trillion for 2017 according to the World Bank
China's GDP is $12.84 trillion for 2017 according to Xinhua News Agency <---(link)
@Jlaw @oprih

It is not only nice, but also you should be proud of. When I mean "no potential", it is not because you are doing terribly bad, it is simply because you are already reach your final stage without room for further improvement; now you are lucky to get a 2% real growth rate: https://data.worldbank.org/indicato...-US&start=1978&view=chart&year_high_desc=true, and your "near full employment" is a joke: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_employment_rate

Apart from these stats (which is actually your western organization manipulated data to make you look slightly better), the reality is even more cruel for you:
New York 1998:
New York 2008:
New York 2018:
Nothing has changed in the sleeping USA...

Regarding your technology, it is actually run by Asians ... The new generation white skins only do the boasting job (showing power point slides and boasting are the their best skill, when it comes to doing research, they are useless)... Take the Nobel Prize for example, in 90% of cases, Asians do the job, while white men (who get the funding from the government) receive the prize (actually they even don't know the project in detail)... Your technology advantage depending on Asian immigrants won't last long... As China now got tons of money, those talents can work for us anytime...

The US just added over $750 billion to our economy last year....and here you are yapping about how the US has no room for improvement.:lol: The fact of the matter is that China is NOT closing the gap with the US and hasn't been for some time.

An yes, the US economy is near full employment. Fed Chairman Powell's quote today before the House Financial Services Committee. “We’re close to full employment, maybe not quite there.” That's what you call near full employment kid.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...flation-worries-linger-even-as-risks-balanced

An Asians "run" our technology? They do 90% of the job for our Nobel Prize winners? Do you even listen to yourself?:lol: Your just rambling at this point.

You can't even do basic research. Your a waste of my time.

China's GDP is $12.84 trillion for 2017 according to Xinhua News Agency <---(link)
Yep, the world organizations are their puppets which make their shits look better.

The US just added over $750 billion to our economy last year....and here you are yapping about how the US has no room for improvement.:lol: The fact of the matter is that China is NOT closing the gap with the US and hasn't been for some time.

An yes, the US economy is near full employment. Fed Chairman Powell's quote today before the House Financial Services Committee. “We’re close to full employment, maybe not quite there.” That's what you call near full employment kid.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...flation-worries-linger-even-as-risks-balanced

An Asians "run" our technology? They do 90% of the job for our Nobel Prize winners? Do you even listen to yourself?:lol: Your just rambling at this point.

You can't even do basic research. Your a waste of my time.
You are saying the same stuff again and again like an old granny.... A 2% real growth rate is not impressive, actually, it is miserable...

You even quote a politician's words to show you have a full employment... Come on, you are wasting my time...

And check what is the % of PHD student and postdocs in your universities who are Asians... (from my observation, it's 70%, while white skins are generally useless.) I have attended multiple meetings and seminars, some speakers are Nobel prize nominees, their talks are not impressive (some don 't even have a clue how they obtained their results when answer questions.... Which shows that their students (mostly Asians) completed the work, and the whites receive the honor.)

Last edited:
@Jlaw @oprih
@Kai Liu @Jlaw @oprih @Tauren Paladin
And just for the top 3 economies alone: Graph included <---(for nominal values)
1. USA: $19.3906 trillion ($19.3906 trillion PPP) <---(Graph included for PPP values)
2. China: $12.2377 trillion ($23.3007 trillion PPP)
3. Japan: $4.8721 trillion ($5.5628 trillion PPP)

Last edited:
your "offical" GDP is based on how many cows sh1t in streets, and your real GDP is based on how much Dollars you spend to buy all the necessities from foreign countries to keep your high caste's ego going````this is fact

From which reeducation camp school did you get all these precious information?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom