What's new

China's Grocery Shopping Is 100 Years In The FUTURE! (AMERICA COULD NEVER)

Hmm..that just sounds like the old way of having a cashier do everything.
Well, I don't know, have not shop in a supermarket for ages, they were doing a special program in the news when they first started trial those system.

I have no idea how it works lol

Who still grocery shop nowadays?

@Hamartia Antidote @CIA Mole @gambit@Rusty2 @Foinikas

I uses Amazon, Ebay and Hello Fresh for grocery and fresh food, and If I ever need to shop at a supermarket, they do delivery for free when you shop online you know?

I can't even remember when is the last time I actually went to the Supermarket, I did last month because I wanted to use their toilet when I am outside but I don't remember last time I was in a supermarket browsing for food...probably 5 years ago??

I am surprised supermarket is still in business......
I think its just you bro..only the laziest of people use online grocery delivery. I thought it was bad enough when people started doing ubereats for restaurants a 5 min walk away 🤣, this online shopping is new level of lazy. Forget even lazy, you cannot chose ur vegetables/fruits, you cannot chose meat and then online prices are at least 25% higher plus delivery fees plus tip. I am not even old, and i can twll u even in the younger age group like 10% people use online grocery in normal couse, sure a lot of peopl may use if if sick or emergency.

I think its just you bro..only the laziest of people use online grocery delivery. I thought it was bad enough when people started doing ubereats for restaurants a 5 min walk away 🤣, this online shopping is new level of lazy. Forget even lazy, you cannot chose ur vegetables/fruits, you cannot chose meat and then online prices are at least 25% higher plus delivery fees plus tip. I am not even old, and i can twll u even in the younger age group like 10% people use online grocery in normal couse, sure a lot of peopl may use if if sick or emergency.
I don't know about other country.

Here in Australia. there are 6.4 millions online grocery account out of 25 million resident.

And that is 2021, it probably more popular now. and that's just between the 2 supermarket

I don't know where you shop, here, you pay the same price as if you are going to the store, and you will have discount and sometime free gift to shop online (I have gotten a few pots of plants and chocolate bar from them as a gift)

And I don't know about you, I don't really know how to choose veggie and meat anyway, they have people who choose those for you, and they train those green produce people so they won't give you stuff that you probably will not pick.

We Beijing people don't eat dog meat and don't sound like you visited Beijing before, it sounds extremely stupid. besides, we don't live in the past, we live in the presen
so you don't eat dogs there now eh? Rats then? :azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom