What's new

China's modern cities

Whoa! That was not required buddy,I know Chinese fanboys have given us a bad image of Chinese mentality from their posts ,with some elements of racism and arrogance ,in the past,because of absence of mature(older)Chinese members(who often condemn such behavior), unlike now .We shouldn't generalize them on such cheap examples.

Besides,some of the Indian members were no saints either.

wow indian accused chinese being racism, have u visited redcliff? i can name you atleast 5 indian forums that s very racist against chinese, but can you name me one equivalent chinese forum?

Whoa! That was not required buddy,I know Chinese fanboys have given us a bad image of Chinese mentality from their posts ,with some elements of racism and arrogance ,in the past,because of absence of mature(older)Chinese members(who often condemn such behavior), unlike now .We shouldn't generalize them on such cheap examples.

Besides,some of the Indian members were no saints either.

Thanks for your post ...I must say the same apply on Indians as well

Shall I post more major cities like Beijing, Shenzhen, Chongqing? No, I am not going to do that, I am going to show you the small cities which you don't see on TV - the hidden dragon. I will not post any capital city of any province.

for most of these cities, usually I can't point them out on a Chinese map as we have hundreds of comparable ones.

Weihai

02be54c1hu6.jpg

019be8a9un9.jpg

Dongguan
03A9891F.002C

03A7BCB8.002C

Good Animated Pics!
:rofl:

wow indian accused chinese being racism, have u visited redcliff? i can name you atleast 5 indian forums that s very racist against chinese, but can you name me one equivalent chinese forum?

You didn't understand my post.

Racists are ubiquitous.

Besides on yoku,i rarely find a comment that doesn't have the term "Ah San" when referring to Indians. :azn:

Well I'm honoured that my posts have such an impact on you that you can scroll through them and analyze them the way you do.

Everyone in the forum do this...Dont you do that?

I'm sure a post from a simple guy like myself wont be a diplomatic boost to China-Pakistan relations or ink us a new deal. It wont suddenly bring prosper and growth. But I am stating simply how I feel.

If it is ''over oiling'' to you then, well --that's alright. I would just reply in kind and tell you to go f*ck yourself and move on to the next post!

:cheers:

Really a simple post from a simple guy!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

No offense mate. :cheers:

Everyone in the forum do this...Dont you do that?

i'm good at weeding out treasure from the garbage before even reading it.....unfortunately a lot of garbage/trolling/misinformation comes from posts bearing saffron colours

Really a simple post from a simple guy!!!!!!!:rofl::rofl:

No offense mate. :cheers:

No no no, none taken at all.

thank YOU!

;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom