What's new

China's Navy Carrier Strike Group

I believe China spends a smaller fraction of its GDP on military than many others do. What is the GDP/military spending ratio of Vietnam or Germany?

I think NATO wants a standard 2%.
Germany spends less than 2 pct. Vietnam probably 4 pct. China military spending is a secret. For example the money spent on nuclear arsenals is not included in official military budget.

Iran maybe doesn't have Influence power or Economic power in the same level with China or Russia.

But indeed, Iran is one important ally.
They have strong incluence across mid-east region, especially Shia islam seeing them as patron.

They also have a huge Natural resources in Energy sector and have land border with Pakistan. Which can extend the Pipeline to Pakistan and all the way to China as backup for Chinese-Siberian Pipeline, Chinese-Central Asian Pipeline, and Indian sea routes.

They also have decent military power & economy. Their economy is in the same level with Turkey. Bigger than Sweden and Poland

Israel is also an important ally of the U.S. and the country Iran has been trying to destroy since its inception. Israel can counter Iran in the ME.

Germany spends less than 2 pct. Vietnam probably 4 pct. China military spending is a secret. For example the money spent on nuclear arsenals is not included in official military budget.

Nuclear budget is included in National Defence Budget.

They indeed have Official Defence Budget.
Chinese Defence Budget is also less than 2% of GDP, much lower than almost 4% US budget.

Imagine if China Double their Defence Budget to 4% like the US 😉

Israel is also an important ally of the U.S. and the country Iran has been trying to destroy since its inception. Israel can counter Iran in the ME.

Iran is also an important ally of the Chinese. and the country Israel has been trying to destroy since its inception. Iran can counter Israel in the ME

Iran is also an important ally of the Chinese. and the country Israel has been trying to destroy since its inception. Iran can counter Israel in the ME

Israel also can counter Iran in case of war in the Pacific with U.S. being distracted dealing with China while Iran try to do something in the ME.

Israel also can counter Iran in case of war in the Pacific with U.S. being distracted dealing with China while Iran try to do something in the ME.

Iran also can counter Israel in case of war in the Pacific with China. being distracted dealing with US while Israel try to do something in the ME

I love this thread. Keep updating this thread @Daniel808

Many more of these military assets will be constructed and deployed to establish full spectrum dominance in the Asia-Pacific region.

Only with an extremely powerful military can we remove the cancerous tumour known as the Anglos from our region. This cancer has invaded the Asian region and it is up to China to remove it.

Israel will nuke Mecca and Medina.

Chinese Anti Ballistic Missile System will protect Mecca and Medina from tiny israel's nuke

I love this thread. Keep updating this thread @Daniel808

Many more of these military assets will be constructed and deployed to establish full spectrum dominance in the Asia-Pacific region.

Only with an extremely powerful military can we remove the cancerous tumour known as the Anglos from our region. This cancer has invaded the Asian region and it is up to China to remove it.

Indeed bro, very well said :tup:

The language that those evils understand is only 'The Power of Force'

As long as they kicked out of Asia.
Asia will be rising again and become the beacon of this World. Just like ancient times, when they are poor like hell and trying search route to Eastern world to steal our Rich based on Marcopolo story

China's Navy J-15T Catapult-version Fighter
FFw0uFYaMAgT6DF.jpg
FFw0uSraIAMN-Az.jpg
FFw0ugUagAIz3O4.jpg
FFw0uslaIAEpsBl.jpg

(CG via wb/小西造车)

Together with 5th Gen Stealth Fighter

Indeed the world needs check and balance. With the Asian countries along with European countries as well as Australia and the U.S. to balance against China and Russia's aggression. Good for the human beings.
Who bombed Iraq, Libya, Yemen?
Who used drones and drop bombs on innocent Pakistanis?

Come on, dude.

Everyone can talk about aggression, other than Yankees.

Chinese Defence Budget is also less than 2% of GDP, much lower than almost 4% US budget.
For 2020, China defense budget was RMB 1.268005 trillion, or 1.248% of GDP (which was RMB 101.5986 trillion). To reach 4% means more than triple the existing spend level, not double.

Last edited:
For 2020, China defense budget was RMB 1.268005 trillion, or 1.248% of GDP (which was RMB 101.5986 trillion). To reach 4% means more than triple the existing spend level, not double.

Damn, I forget how fast China's GDP getting bigger nowadays.
Even with doubling current Budget, China's National Defence Budget still only a mere 2% of their GDP.

Still much much lower than 4% US

2 Unit KJ-600 (AEW&C) at XAC Production Site (1 Prototype, and 1 Production Aircraft)
FDBUn73WEAApnuA.jpg
FDBUp2VXIAEuYS4.jpg

In addition to Early Warning and Control (AEW&C) aircraft, the KJ-600 aircraft platform will also develop Anti-Submarine and Transport versions
FFkQvOxaMAAyyyD.jpg

A Good read of Chinese Navy Carrier-Based AWACS Development :tup:
FFnAAK6WUA0XY1J.jpg
FFnABu9WQAYoLf0.jpg
FFnAESDXoAMfe9d.jpg
FFnAGLOXoAEjnDV.jpg

The one Crucial Advantages of Chinese Next-Gen Super Carrier (Type 003) that will be launched in the beginning of 2022 compared to the small UK Carrier / tiny japan carrier / failed indian carrier / italy carrier / spain carrier is instead of using Helicopter as AEW&C platform that have limited ability, they can use Large Aircraft (like KJ-600) as much more Capable and Stronger AEW&C Platform using EMALS to launch that :coffee:

Looks nice however useless in South sea and north seas. VN has land cruise missiles. JP and TW have similar capabilities.
Fuel is expensive today. There are millions of hungry kids why spend money on such things.

Did you never heard of Chinese Missile Defence System? :smokin: Do you think China is Libya? Lol Wtf

For Ocean Theater Defence System from 4.50

Indeed the world needs check and balance. With the Asian countries along with European countries as well as Australia and the U.S. to balance against China and Russia's aggression. Good for the human beings.

Keep it up :enjoy: An Evil always claim they are saint

FFh8DSIVUAgqRRG.jpg
FFh8Cg7VEAMpUqb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom