What's new

China's New Weapons !!!

Shows how much China is scared......These are show-pieces, to flaunt....let China use them and see for itself, "After-effects".
More like the western white is scared. Cos they cant use nuke to blackmail China more. You want Kamikaze, we can give you.

US has 6000 nuke warhead vs China 400, who is the aggressive and threatening who. I think I do not need to say more.

Under the circumstances one just cant help but compare say a chinese road mobile icbm to its indian counterpart
India-missile.jpg

TOWARDS-MORE-CAPABLE-BALLISTIC-MISSILES.JPG

Now heres the chinese one......
china-unveils-dongfeng-41-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-icbm-1.jpg

china-unveils-dongfeng-41-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-icbm.jpg

......talk about a stark difference.

Under the circumstances one just cant help but compare say a chinese road mobile icbm to its indian counterpart
India-missile.jpg

TOWARDS-MORE-CAPABLE-BALLISTIC-MISSILES.JPG

Now heres the chinese one......
china-unveils-dongfeng-41-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-icbm-1.jpg

china-unveils-dongfeng-41-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-icbm.jpg

......talk about a stark difference.
India is not the same level with China. Not even US possess a mobile ICBM of DF-41 like China. India is even a super distant far.

More like the western white is scared. Cos they cant use nuke to blackmail China more. You want Kamikaze, we can give you.

US has 6000 nuke warhead vs China 400, who is the aggressive and threatening who. I think I do not need to say more.

How many countries you have territory dispute 2 with?... How you have been dealing with your neighbours in south China sea and wider Asia?....You want a global poll on who is aggressor?

How many countries you have territory dispute 2 with?... How you have been dealing with your neighbours in south China sea and wider Asia?....You want a global poll on who is aggressor?
Selective posting. India, Japan, Korea , Vietnam has also many territories dispute with their neighbour but I guess you decide to focus on China.

India has land dispute with Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, China, Nepal, Pakistan.
Japan has dispute with Russia, South Korea, China

Why pick on China only?

Are you going to deny US has more nuke than China? So who is threatening who?

Selective posting. India, Japan, Korea , Vietnam has also many territories dispute with their neighbour but I guess you decide to focus on China.

India has land dispute with Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, China, Nepal, Pakistan.
Japan has dispute with Russia, South Korea, China

Why pick on China only?

Are you going to deny US has more nuke than China? So who is threatening who?

Who made artificial islands on the sea...who is increasingly claiming free international waters under its' remit?...how many times Indian or Japanese armies have intruded in the disputed lands after 2nd world war compared to yours?

Also, how is Nukes benchmark for threatening? China has more nukes than India, (others in contention don't even have it like Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia etc)...so to that logic of yours...China is threatening all the others? (though it is actually the case)

Who made artificial islands on the sea...who is increasingly claiming free international waters under its' remit?...how many times Indian or Japanese armies have intruded in the disputed lands after 2nd world war compared to yours?

Also, how is Nukes benchmark for threatening? China has more nukes than India, (others in contention don't even have it like Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia etc)...so to that logic of yours...China is threatening all the others? (though it is actually the case)
Indian has intrude many times into Chinese territories and the biased western media of cos will never report Chinese side of story.
Even Modi himself states no Indian Land is lost. Indirectly admit, they intrude into Chinese land. You can get some Hindi friend to help u translate to verify.

As for the artificial island, Vietnam start the ball rolling but biased media decide to focus on China. Once China outdo those rival, these despicable will claim China make artificial island first. Try fools readers like u China is the aggressor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vo...-built-10-islands-asias-most-disputed-sea?amp

Finally, you are the one claim China is scared and need to show nuke to solidate it's position but now u claim China is the aggressor? :o:

Indian has intrude many times into Chinese territories and the biased western media of cos will never report Chinese side of story.
Even Modi himself states no Indian Land is lost. Indirectly admit, they intrude into Chinese land. You can get some Hindi friend to help u translate to verify.

As for the artificial island, Vietnam start the ball rolling but biased media decide to focus on China. Once China outdo those rival, these despicable will claim China make artificial island first. Try fools readers like u China is the aggressor.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.voanews.com/east-asia-pacific/how-vietnam-quietly-built-10-islands-asias-most-disputed-sea?amp

Finally, you are the one claim China is scared and need to show nuke to solidate it's position but now u claim China is the aggressor? :o:

By stating Intrusion into "Chinese Territories"....can you please elaborate which Chinese territories...Legitimate ones or the Claimed ones?...
I have no concern what this Indian PM says. Question is China keep claiming new territories based on some medieval maps that once your king occupied....but you must understand geographies are not permanent....roman empire was most of Europe/ some of Asia.....should Italy start claiming it?

By stating Intrusion into "Chinese Territories"....can you please elaborate which Chinese territories...Legitimate ones or the Claimed ones?...
I have no concern what this Indian PM says. Question is China keep claiming new territories based on some medieval maps that once your king occupied....but you must understand geographies are not permanent....roman empire was most of Europe/ some of Asia.....should Italy start claiming it?

Modi say is no concern then who say shall be concern, you? He is the leader of India, of cos what he say is most concern for India. Who the hell are u to over write him for India? He claim no intrusion by Chinese, who are u to question this statement?

Territories is not claim by historic claim then may I know how do the border of India came about? Vietnam?

You are just selective in your statement in attacking China. It bears no right, just attack of China for sake of it be it right or wrong.

Modi say is no concern then who say shall be concern, you? He is the leader of India, of cos what he say is most concern for India. Who the hell are u to over write him for India? He claim no intrusion by Chinese, who are u to question this statement?

Territories is not claim by historic claim then may I know how do the border of India came about? Vietnam?

You are just selective in your statement in attacking China. It bears no right, just attack of China for sake of it be it right or wrong.

Why you are quoting India/Indian PM on my comments? I am not an Indian and have no interest in what Indian PM says on your land dispute with them. I am more concerned with what you are doing in south China sea.....

How border of India came about...answer is Brits....If their border would have been decides basis history than Part of Afghanistan, Burma, Indonesian islands of Java/Sumatra, Cambodia etc would have been included...

And I am selective on China because China threatened Both my country of birth (NZ) and Country I am citizen of (Aus)..why...Just because both called out your unfair behaviour and attitute in South China Sea.

And I am selective on China because China threatened Both my country of birth (NZ) and Country I am citizen of (Aus)..why...Just because both called out your unfair behaviour and attitute in South China Sea.

More or less refuted all your nonsense on China aggression and non existent threaten towards NZ and Australia.
China Threat? US wants to rope in NZ and Australia as canon fodder for them to stop the rise of China which threaten US imperialism of forever dominate of this globe.

How has China being a threat to Australia and NZ? Did China say it will seek justice for Australia Aborigine to reclaim back their own land colonized by Tyrant white? :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom