What's new

China's nominal GDP will hit $15 TRILLION in 2018

His Chinese wife wants their daughter to go to US schools.
No one here is denying US is on the lead in terms of per capita, probably for a period of time in the future. But it has lots of problems like gun violence and racial discrimination, etc. You will feel it if you are not European white in origin, such as a bhai with two false flags...

No one here is denying US is on the lead in terms of per capita, probably for a period of time in the future. But it has lots of problems like gun violence and racial discrimination, etc. You will feel it if you are not European white in origin, such as a bhai with two false flags...

I’m not denying that you will end up on the other side of 老外 here. But thats true in many countries. I can’t make an accurate comment on discrimination because as you said I won’t feel it anywhere near as much as other ethnic groups. So I won’t say everything is peachy and have @Mugwop say “well that’s an interesting insight..but now let me tell you the REAL story” Plus as a New Yorker Mugwop can comment on gun stuff better than somebody from New England (where nothing happens).

Last edited:
I’m not denying that you will end up on the other side of 老外 here. But thats true in many countries. I can’t make an accurate comment on discrimination because as you said I won’t feel it anywhere near as much as other ethnic groups. So I won’t say everything is peachy and have @Mugwop say “well that’s an interesting insight..but now let me tell you the REAL story” Plus as a New Yorker Mugwop can comment on gun stuff better than somebody from New England (where nothing happens).
New England? Reminds me of Boston bombing...Any comments?

I don't mind having a discussion on the following but just not in this thread.

Interesting discussion. Both sides have merits, but more so that old opinion on china needs to change. West, particularly US, has been engaged in systematic, orchestrated smearing on everything china, very apparent on news media. But let's face it, China's lifestyle and comfort has not reached second tier EU countries yet but again, depends on what you value the most. The truth really come out from the discussion. We all see it. China is advanced in some aspects and Portugal is advanced being that it is a developed country.

To all chinese brothers, don't be over sensitive and protective of anything negative or questions on china, some of you come across as china fan boys and china everything, no need for that, just honest exchange and everyone gets something out of it. That's all.

UPDATE: With 1 Chinese yuan at the $0.1461 dollar rate during this week of Sept. 8th, the $15 trillion or $14 trillion GDP forecast may be very hard to meet by the end of December 2018. The nominal exchange rate have consistently been less than $0.149 dollar per yuan in recent months after Q2.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom