What's new

China's political system is more flexible than US democracy

Policies are needed to bring confidence back in the system, such as reversing the repeal of Glass-Stegall act. I don't see anyone except for Ron Paul or Nader that has a pair of balls to stand upto the establishment. Ron Paul has better odds of getting hit by lightning than winning the Republican nomination.

2012 will bring another term of Obama or someone who will appease the establishment as usual.

I don't care which system works, as long as it works for the average Joe.

Its ok, I happy with democracy, its slow but it works, those who complain can happily move to China.
This is what I really do not understand: This world is large enough to have just about all major variations of ideological/political/economic systems we can create to live under. Why is it so difficult for these critics of 'the West' to leave the US, UK, Canada, and Europe for China or Africa? They can still criticize 'the West' from over there.

You mean the communist or dictatorial political systems have no interest groups? This would be a denial and delusion we expect of dreamy eyed communists yearning for a Marxist Utopia.

China political system is the cat that catch the rat is a good cat !!!!

IE China no longer has any ideology. Any system is good if it works.

democracy means:even every beggar on streets is king and leaders are their slaves:P

but no country have perfect democracy but it doesn't means that communism is better than democracy.
You have some misunderstanding , bro.

communism is better than capitalism , not democracy.

Bcz it inherit every thing from capitalism, but it even make a better and fairer society .in communism, the rich will be the smart and inventing lots of useful things for mankind like Teve Jobs, the rich will not be the Rober like Wall st any more :)

Bcz it inherit every thing from capitalism, but it even make a better and fairer society .in communism, the rich will be the smart and inventing lots of useful things for mankind like Teve Jobs, the rich will not be the Rober like Wall st any more :)

Dude I am nothing like Steve Jobs and very much sure that I am not going to invent any iPhone. So in your world I am destined to remain poor, rather use some capital to start a business of my own and atleast make a good life for me and my family.

Correct, but the day Wall st collapse will be the day USA turn into Communist , and Wall st bank will be People bank:D

America was not made on the back of Wall Street , but on the backs on hardworking Americans whose entrepreneurship and common sense made America a Super Power within 500 years. Americans will not forgo their entrepreneurship for some state planned mumbo jumbo.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

Correct, but the day Wall st collapse will be the day USA turn into Communist , and Wall st bank will be People bank:D

America was not made on the back of Wall Street , but on the backs on hardworking Americans whose entrepreneurship and common sense made America a Super Power within 500 years. Americans will not forgo their entrepreneurship for some state planned mumbo jumbo.

Dude I am nothing like Steve Jobs and very much sure that I am not going to invent any iPhone. So in your world I am destined to remain poor, rather use some capital to start a business of my own and atleast make a good life for me and my family.
Wrong , bro, as you can see, many Rich Chinese were poor people also, but they still can borrow money from China central bank to start bussiness and get rich.

If you're not smart and don't have any good invention, of course you will remain poor even in capitalist society , except you're To big to Fail :D

Correct, that why, American must overthrow Wal st, bcz they're Rober, they do Nothing good but keep taking people's house away :D

Wrong , bro, as you can see, many Rich Chinese were poor people also, but they still can borrow money from China central bank to start bussiness and get rich.

If you're not smart and don't have any good invention, of course you will remain poor even in capitalist society , except you're To big to Fail :D

This is a complete contradiction to your previous comment that the rich should be smart and should invent something. Now you say that you can borrow from bank and make yourself rich eventhough you don't invent anything. So basically whats the difference b/n your system and capitalism. I don't see any benefit coming over to your side unless and until your banks are ready to lent me massive amounts of money without any security.

Correct, that why, American must overthrow Wal st, bcz they're Rober, they do Nothing good but keep taking people's house away :D

Honestly I don't know much about the Wall Street but the lesson one should learn here is that one should not live beyond their means on borrowed money.

This is a complete contradiction to your previous comment that the rich should be smart and should invent something. Now you say that you can borrow from bank and make yourself rich eventhough you don't invent anything. So basically whats the difference b/n your system and capitalism. I don't see any benefit coming over to your side unless and until your banks are ready to lent me massive amounts of money without any security.
The diffrent is: No too big to fail in communist .In capitalist :

- if you're poor, and your bussiness is bad, so you lose your house.

-but if you're Too big too fail, when your bussiness is bad, you won't collapse, you have the right to rob money from the poor and make the poor's life even get worse .

It's totaly Unfair ! if you have bad bussiness, you must fall also no matter how rich and how big you are. You will not have the rights to rob poor people money to keep surviving with your own selfish purpose.
Honestly I don't know much about the Wall Street but the lesson one should learn here is that one should not live beyond their means on borrowed money
but if Wall st don't use people tax, they will collapse like Lechman brother , they will not be Rich any more, and they don't want to be Poor even they're not smart or having any good invention.

This is why no one should take you seriously about this. You do not understand even the basics of communism, the system you want to live by. Under communism, there would be no 'rich' or 'poor' because both words imply differences in income and wealth over time. That is why in the past whenever a communist regime took over a country, the wealthy are often killed and their wealth taken away. Land is redistributed to the poor or kept by the government. Factories came under government controls. In other words, 'the rich' no longer exist. The results were consistent: EVERY communist country became poor and noncompetitive against the capitalist countries in every way.

This is why no one should take you seriously about this. You do not understand even the basics of communism, the system you want to live by. Under communism, there would be no 'rich' or 'poor' because both words imply differences in income and wealth over time. That is why in the past whenever a communist regime took over a country, the wealthy are often killed and their wealth taken away. Land is redistributed to the poor or kept by the government. Factories came under government controls. In other words, 'the rich' no longer exist. The results were consistent: EVERY communist country became poor and noncompetitive against the capitalist countries in every way.
Hehe, so you mean there is No rich and No poor people in VN and China ??are you still dreaming ??

Right, Factories came under government controls, but Govt. will be controled by People , that why, we call China is : People republic of China, it means: every thing in China belong to people .

Communist is the next stage of capitalist , just like T-50 is the next gen of jet fighter. so capitalist is 4th gen Su-30 KMI and Communist is the 5th T-50. do you understand yet ??:lol:

Hehe, so you mean there is No rich and No poor people in VN and China ??are you still dreaming ??
The fact that there are 'rich' and 'poor' in VN and China means communism failed.

Right, Factories came under government controls, but Govt. will be controled by People .
How? What methods?

Communist is the next stage of capitalist , just like T-50 is the next gen of jet fighter. so capitalist is 4th gem and Communist is the 5th. do you understand yet ??:lol:
But there have been plenty of experiments in many different parts of the world. Why communism consistently failed? So it looks like I understand this better than you do.

gambit said:
The fact that there are 'rich' and 'poor' in VN and China means communism failed.
Wrong, it's Lenin reform idea , read again if you know Nothing about communism , have you ever raed something about Lenin reform idea ?? :)

gambit said:
How? What methods?
Many methods , my English is not good in banking , but if you ask all American you will know if they can control banking bussiness or not.
gambit said:
But there have been plenty of experiments in many different parts of the world. Why communism consistently failed? So it looks like I understand this better than you do.
give me example about communism consistently failed in VN-China now.Don't forget we're not a real communist yet

Back
Top Bottom