What's new

China’s secret weapons in trade battle with India are NTBs

You indian if you will pay more a little on products, you will get more better products, when we quote price, you importer just like to be killed: "NO NO NO NO NO, I NEED CHEAP"

then what we should do please? dont you know the price base on quality??

That's because nobody in India will pay premium prices for a Chinese product, these are expected to be much cheaper, both in price and quality.

Anymore pictures, troll posts, arguments about anything but the topic title will be deleted and refracted.
The Indian boycot is a smallish irritant at best. I certainly have increased my uptake of Chinese high quality products in response to this. :yahoo:

Anymore pictures, troll posts, arguments about anything but the topic title will be deleted and refracted.
The Indian boycot is a smallish irritant at best. I certainly have increased my uptake of Chinese high quality products in response to this. :yahoo:
Exactly, wonder why Chinese Govt got all riled up to something so insignificant

Why this thread has been moved to Chinese section when it concerns India?

That's because nobody in India will pay premium prices for a Chinese product, these are expected to be much cheaper, both in price and quality.

Are you cute to think the materials has no cost for quality please? the quality materials no need the cost please?

Back
Top Bottom