What's new

China's Summer Palace to mark looting anniversary

OHHH... @ Cardsharp, darling, I just forgot to mention that your Genetic certificate won't work in PRC. I mean your PRC.

You remember, you showed me your Genetic certificate given by some national geographical channel in some country called Canada. I am afraid, that proof might be rejected by the PRC officials. As I said then and as I claim now, PRC stand on the Origin of Chinese man is totally different. So, PRC officials might throw your garbage into the dustbin.

I could have told you that day, but I was just busy. Here is China's, I mean your PRC's official standpoint:

Formation of the Chinese Civilization - china.org.cn

OHHH... @ Cardsharp, darling, I just forgot to mention that your Genetic certificate won't work in PRC. I mean your PRC.

You remember, you showed me your Genetic certificate given by some national geographical channel in some country called Canada. I am afraid, that proof might be rejected by the PRC officials. As I said then and as I claim now, PRC stand on the Origin of Chinese man is totally different. So, PRC officials might throw your garbage into the dustbin.

I could have told you that day, but I was just busy. Here is China's, I mean your PRC's official standpoint:

Formation of the Chinese Civilization - china.org.cn

I'd almost admire your efforts in learning about China and Chinese politics if it weren't for such a hateful and selfish reason.

LOL buddy we should just ignore him.

It's interesting though, to see that his TRUE hatred of Chinese people is coming out now. :azn:

Isn't it? I'd suggest he refine his strategy for sucking up to us for future false flag/false flattery operations.

That is good advice buddy. :azn:

I wonder if challenger will ever have the guts to use his real flag one day. We all know where in South Asia he is from anyway.

Yes the world has moved on, just as we have to keep moving (else we will be left behind). i really try not to think about where a person is from, rather what he/she actually is.
Works better that way,imho.:cheers:

I'd almost admire your efforts in learning about China and Chinese politics if it weren't for such a hateful and selfish reason.

You may also need to admire my Chinese ancestors' efforts in learning about China and Chinese politics of their time. :D

Thank you, I am not Chinese but Liu Xiaobo is, definitely.

^
I must admit, I've been fascinated by this guy.

Remember he claimed to be non-Han. Then claimed to be a Muslim. Later he posted whole threads about Tibet and Xinjiang, put quite a bit of effort into it too.

He's a serious piece of work...

Isn't it? I'd suggest he refine his strategy for sucking up to us for future false flag/false flattery operations.

LOL I think his future as a false flag is dire indeed.

I mean who on Earth would pretend to be a Chinese person, and then immediately start apologizing for Japanese war crimes??

It's ridiculous, lol... even the most brazen Han jian would not have made such a fundamental mistake. Even a primary school student would not have made such an error.

That said, it is very difficult to pretend to be Chinese.

People like me and you, we can talk about how you tiao and zha liang is the best breakfast... because we are Chinese. False flags will have a hard time trying empathize with that. :azn:

Last edited:
^
I must admit, I've been fascinated by this guy.

Remember he claimed to be non-Han. Then claimed to be a Muslim. Later he posted whole threads about Tibet and Xinjiang, put quite a bit of effort into it too.

He's a serious piece of work...

Now he's claiming to have Chinese ancestor again.

You may also need to admire my Chinese ancestors' efforts in learning about China and Chinese politics of their time. :D

Thank you, I am not Chinese but Liu Xiaobo is, definitely.

He makes less and less sense by the minute.

LOL I think his future as a false flag is dire indeed.

I mean who on Earth would pretend to be a Chinese person, and then immediately start apologizing for Japanese war crimes??

It's ridiculous, lol... even the most brazen Han jian would not have made such a fundamental mistake. Even a primary school student would not have made such an error.

That said, it is very difficult to pretend to be Chinese.

People like me and you, we can talk about how you tiao and zha liang is the best breakfast... because we are Chinese. False flags will have a hard time trying empathize with that. :azn:

Like I said Chinese false flags are the hardest to pull off, just because very few people really understand China and Chinese culture. Hopefully this will change in the coming years as China's economic power and modernization makes its culture more attractive.

Like I said Chinese false flags are the hardest to pull off, just because very few people really understand China and Chinese culture. Hopefully this will change in the coming years as China's economic power and modernization makes its culture more attractive.

Personally, i don't think we (people outside China)have to wait for that. The economic power and modernisation is there to see already- and it creates reaction/responses ranging from admiration through aspirational to rank jealousy. Seeing a modern powerful monolithic entity creates a feeling of awe not kinship.
IMHO, China should consider exporting its cultural values, they will give a more human persona.
Just my 2 bits, for whatever it is worth.

language is the biggest barrier i guess. even though we may begin to appreciate more things about chinese food / cinema / corporate ethic etc over time, very unlikely that we'd ever end up learning chinese in india.

Breakdown of the Eight-nation alliance that took part in the destruction and looting.

Countries Warships Marines Army
Japan 18 540 20,300
Russia 10 750 12,400
United Kingdom 8 2,020 10,000
France 5 390 3,130
United States 2 295 3,125
Germany 5 600 300
Italy 2 80
Austria–Hungary 1 75
Total 51 4,750 49,255

language is the biggest barrier i guess. even though we may begin to appreciate more things about chinese food / cinema / corporate ethic etc over time, very unlikely that we'd ever end up learning chinese in india.

Throughout the world, language is a barrier but in no way an insurmountable one. So in India, nobody will really need to learn Chinese in order to understand China. The spreading popularity of Chinese food (albeit heavily Indianised) is a testimony to that. But more is needed.
What can that be?

Personally, i don't think we (people outside China)have to wait for that. The economic power and modernisation is there to see already- and it creates reaction/responses ranging from admiration through aspirational to rank jealousy. Seeing a modern powerful monolithic entity creates a feeling of awe not kinship.
IMHO, China should consider exporting its cultural values, they will give a more human persona.
Just my 2 bits, for whatever it is worth.

I realize that China has a serious PR problem and that as long as the government restricts private freedoms in a way that westerners find uncomfortable, Chinese culture will have trouble being accepted, BUT right now it's a cost-benefit decision. These restrictions cannot be lifted, China is still too poor and the the standards of living for most people too low for it to consider mollifying policies over harsh developmental ones. It would be the great sin to leave those who are poor in their current condition than to give these pro-democracy rich kids their political say in how the country should be run.

I have very little sympathy for these people just based on their socio-economic status. It is rarely the desperate poor who are in an uproar because twitter was blocked, the truly folks trying to make ends meet will be relying on continuing development to survive.

We as people are attracted by the sensational, but we should weigh objectively "the greatest good for the greatest number" and this is not accomplished by caving in to the wishes of a privileged few.

As John Stewart Mills said, The principle of utility states that an action is "right if it produces as much or more of an increase in happiness of all affected by it than any alternative action, and wrong if it does not"

language is not a barrier throughout the world btw. india and the west speak the same language and therefore the transfusion of culture is very very easy.

we're never going to be copying chinese mannerisms, clothing or entertainment habits as easily or to the same extent as we copy the west.

Back
Top Bottom