What's new

China's Summer Palace to mark looting anniversary

Whatever... I assumed you were childhood friends as per your claim. Again, I am saying, it is only Brotherhood who can ask me to disappear. I am bound to follow his orders.

LOL you "follow his orders"? How does that work? :D

Like I said, PM him and ask him if I grew up in the same area of Hong Kong that he did.

(Since you value his opinion so highly).

Thats why I am saying I assume you and brotherhood as childhood friends. I believe you, lol. :lol:

That says it all.

What does it tell you when even your most ardent supporter, ChinaRocks, thinks that you are a Pakistani nationalist. :azn:

Whatever... I assumed you were childhood friends as per your claim. Again, I am saying, it is only Brotherhood who can ask me to disappear. I am bound to follow his orders.

And I don't ask members' origin, ethnicity, etc. Even if a member with indian flags post pro China materials, I will assume him as Chinese. I made it very clear from the beginning. To me only one's opinion matters, not his background.

I may not agree with all your opinions especially regarding Japan's war time past, but I definitely agree with your last statement, I think this flag system on PDF creates a lot of unnecessary animosities.

You don't think Challenger is Chinese either, you called him a "Pakistani Nationalist".

So tell that to yourself. :azn:

Also, can you not understand the meaning behind that Chinese proverb?

Reasons i believed chinese dragon is indian

1 continuoely fighting with chinese members
2 pathetic use of chinese language ie keep on testing chinese members here with the same qoute.
3 never miss an oppertunity to congrats india ie calling delhi cwg a success(only india thinks it was successful the rest of the world dont)
4 continously qoute the words of wen jiabao, real chinese would never do that.
5 shamelessly lying(normal india behaviors )in order to win an arguement ie accused me of supporting japanese war crimes.

Reasons i believed chinese dragon is indian

3 never miss an oppertunity to congrats india ie calling delhi cwg a success(only india thinks it was successful the rest of the world dont)

Oh yeah, I say nice things about the CWG so therefore I am an Indian. :rofl:

Only 35 posts here and you are accusing Senior Chinese members of being Indians. Well done, you are doing the exact same thing that you are complaining about. :azn:

Challenger mere bhai remember this post

challenger said:
Buddy, I used to teach in the school where you are learning your tricks now, please be assured.

karan.1970 said:
This is such a sub continental (specifically Punjabi) verbiage. You just translated it from hindi/urdu to English

Anonymous_Clown said:
His sentence, "Buddy, I used to teach in the school where you are learning your tricks now" is a very common phrase/saying in Hindi/Urdu. In Hindi/urdu, this saying is "Jis School me tum Padh rahe ho, us school ke hum teacher reh chuke hain", which translates exactly into the phrase which he used. Is there an equivalent/similar proverb/saying in Chinese? If not, he is almost certainly a South Asian. Very likely a Pakistani, since his stance is anti-India generally, he cannot be an Indian.

Yaad aaya aapko?

PDF is like a soap opera now (I'm guilty :partay:)

Buddy, no matter what, despite being an indian you have learnt Chinese language very well. Actually, I admire you. Very good.

Firstly, I am Chinese. My ancestral village in in Guangdong, and my family is of Hakka origin.

Maybe you should try it next time you go for the false flag, i.e. learn to speak at least one of the Chinese dialects. :azn:

More like Identity Crisis vol II, vol I was this gem of a thread: http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...ias-growth-will-outpace-chinas-economist.html :partay:

Wow!

Never knew he used Punjabi verbiage.

Though still not convinced hez a Pakistani ,i mean why would a Pakistani masquerading as Chinese support Japanese war crimes.

Or can he belong to mixed Japanese,Pakistani heritage?

Anyway! As long as challenger keeps posting news and not posting his opinions,its fine by me.

Or how about this one :partay:

Originally Posted by challenger
What if I am a Chinese Muslim and i don't know Mandarin well?

So you think only Hans who have good command over Mandarin are Chinese, and others are expendables.

Answer.

Hey ChinaRocks how many pakistani nationals have u seen pretending to be chinese and talking abt hong kongese people?

Back
Top Bottom