What's new

China's Summer Palace to mark looting anniversary

Bombensturm said:
Though still not convinced hez a Pakistani ,i mean why would a Pakistani masquerading as Chinese support Japanese war crimes.

Or can he belong to mixed Japanese,Pakistani heritage?

Is pretty possible, in fact : check this thread

Originally Posted by hammyy2k
my mother is japnese u mofo

Elementary my dear Watson!

:lol:

Hey ChinaRocks how many pakistani nationals have u seen pretending to be chinese and talking abt hong kongese people?

Its OK brother. He got confused. I apologize on his behalf.

You know it very well, I am not Pakistani. Why bother?

If Pakistani members think, I am making trouble here, I will disappear. This is a Pakistan forum, naturally Pakistani members will have the last say.

But I am telling this to you, this forum is gonna be hijacked. So many Chinese-Dragons will appear and they will damage the relationship between Pakistan and China so far as this forum is concerned.

Chill guys we all have our opinions. Who are we trying to pull over and convince anyway? We can have a discussion and if others disagree then what are people trying to achieve by trying to insult each other?

This thread reminds me of this:

Cluedo.jpg

A mistrustful atmosphere is the first sign of a forum going down the drain.

Oh yeah, I say nice things about the CWG so therefore I am an Indian. :rofl:

Only 35 posts here and you are accusing Senior Chinese members of being Indians. Well done, you are doing the exact same thing that you are complaining about. :azn:

First you talk abt location then you talk abt flags now you talk abt posts wht next? join date?

hey what am i witnessing here,Challenger in American flags,now 1 more false flag operation after the last become unsuccessful,I think finally Chinese dragon got some medication for ur Schizophrenia

yumcha_3526176_801555_l.jpg

What this image shows is the Hospitallity that China shows to Hindus and Sihks alike in its own country.

What hospitality can we say about india showing to china instead of nukes.

Well it's a trade-off, either you swallow your pride and forget the past or you are defiant and the west labels you as bellicoseness.
The former approach is the better of the two.

The way I see it is, in almost every negative, there's a positive. In this case, it was a much needed wakeup call to Middle Kingdom that it is no longer the centre of the world. Only by recognising this will it advance again.

The former approach is the better of the two.

The way I see it is, in almost every negative, there's a positive. In this case, it was a much needed wakeup call to Middle Kingdom that it is no longer the centre of the world. Only by recognising this will it advance again.

at what cost? this is the type of thinking that led to our 100 years of humiliation. when is the day that we will ask the whites, "do you need a wakeup call to realize you're no longer the center of the world?"

It's not so much as to what the wakeup call is, I know it's tragic but I'll rather live the reality than live in a dream eventhough I know I'll have to bear the pain to live in the reality. That's just me.

I don't know whether something else, perhaps less inhumane, could have been the 'wakeup call' instead because it would seem futile to discuss this, as it is part of history now.

Can I just say one more thing? Chinese people have much to be proud of, the 100 years of humiliation you speak of is not something many people think about or let alone know. Compare this to what? 5000 years of history? What speck is this 100 years? It's a defining moment for sure though.

Last edited:
You better see your face (the most beautiful face perhaps) in the mirror before insulting others. I don't need to be more blunt here. :D

On topic, you authentic Chinese all the time remember the atrocities committed by Japanese. Very sharp memory you guys have. But why do you try to forget the atrocities committed by indians in China?

Why darling? :D Is it because Japan has not yet developed nukes. I think, you will also forget the Japanese atrocities as soon as Japan becomes a nuclear state. Sorry... truth hurts. But as I said its Freedom of Speech.

No one needs to start a war between your India and China. War will inevitably be started spontaneously.

And yesssss, I changed the flag.

Thanks God, my ancestors were never slaves of the British Indian colonial masters. Happy Slavery Day!
i can't stop laugh here
you really have no idea about chinese

Back
Top Bottom