What's new

China's Sunny Optical Technology To Endow USD 2.5B For Optical Production In Vietnam

GreatHanWarrior

Reaction score
Country
China
4nh8usunnyopticals450.jpg

The local government announced on Wednesday that China's Sunny Optical Technology Group intends to invest up to US$2.5 billion in the development of an optical production complex in northern Vietnam.

The complex would span between 26 and 40 hectares in Thai Nguyen province's Yen Binh Industrial Park, according to a statement issued by the provincial People's Committee following the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the lens manufacturer and the province.

The committee stated that construction of the facility would take five years after the local authorities granted an investment licence, and that it would supply the electronics and automobile industries.

The largest Vietnam-based smartphone factory is currently located in Thai Nguyen province, 45 kilometres north of Hanoi.

Sunny Optical Technology Company Limited, also known as Sunny Optical or simply Sunny, is a Chinese civilian-run and publicly traded company that manufactures optical lenses.

Sunny Optical Technology, headquartered in Yuyao, Ningbo, Zhejiang Province, designs, manufactures, and sells optical devices such as lens modules, camera modules, photoelectric vision products, microscopic, analytical, and surveying instruments. It supplies major Chinese smartphone brands such as Huawei, Oppo, and Vivo.

Oh my God, why are you creating multiple threads on this topic? Have some shame.

Also, no one said Sunny is a Canadian company, ImmerVision is a Canadian company. Sunny is a Chinese company licensing ImmerVision's technology.

ITS IN YOUR OWN GOD DAMN POST, YOU ABSOLUTE RETARD!

Oh my God, why are you creating multiple threads on this topic? Have some shame.

Also, no one said Sunny is a Canadian company, ImmerVision is a Canadian company. Sunny is a Chinese company licensing ImmerVision's technology.

Oh no. You said Sunny is a Canada Company. You robbed Chinese technology.

Huawei also licenses Foxconn to produce chips. But none of us say that Foxconn uses Huawei technology.

Uh, don't know about the conflict, but glad to see more factories opening in Vietnam!

Oh no. You said Sunny is a Canada Company. You robbed Chinese technology.

Huawei also licenses Foxconn to produce chips. But none of us say that Foxconn uses Huawei technology.
Quote me when I said Sunny was a Canadia company.

No one said that Sunny was a Canadian company.

You are literally lying.

@waz @LeGenD

Seriously? Why is no action being taken to stop this troll?

SUNNY is a world-renowned camera manufacturer. It provides key equipment for Apple, Huawei, OPPO, VIVO. etc.

Where is the Canadian company?

Back
Top Bottom