What's new

China's Tech is overtaking the world

Who invented the plane again?
Who invented color photography?
Who invented the lightbulb?
Who invented radar and the microwave oven?
Who invented the telephone?
Who invented the recordplayer?
Who invented refrigeration?
Who invented air conditioning?
Who invented the electric generator?
Who invented the transistor?
Who invented television?

..etc.....

So what exactly was your @$#! country and people inventing back then? A thicker harness for an oxen train?
What to invent if WITHOUT THE LOOT($$) from PLUNDERING resource rich lands and the exploitation of CHEAP SLAVE LABOR.

Lets wait to see what happens next, now that Asia has the means to compete.
MAGA?

Finally, recognition of a Chinese contribution after a century.

The Chinese Birdman Who Got U.S. Aircraft Giant Boeing Flying
Sep 24, 2015

It isn't well known outside aviation circles that the first engineer at U.S. aircraft maker Boeing almost a century ago was a man from China, Wong Tsu – and his story is one that doesn’t sound possible in the current era of distrust between the two nations.
Mr. Wong’s hiring by Boeing produced almost immediate results.

The Chinese Birdman Who Got U.S. Aircraft Giant Boeing Flying
Sep 24, 2015

Yay for the guy who worked for Boeing for a few months and helped convert an already successful civilian seaplane like this to a military spec...so the US military could use it to bomb China or something.

on-june-29-1916-the-first-flight-of-a-boeing-aircraft-took-v0-e3hx3u7iczda1.jpg

Notice the wing warping wires.

Last edited:
Genius, you should request the Kenneth O. May to retract the medal from Dr Lam based on your FARTS.

Kenneth O. May Prize and Medal in history of mathematics is an award of the International Commission on the History of Mathematics (ICHM)

Jun 13, 2002
Chinese Invented Number System: Singapore Researcher
A Singapore researcher has crushed the long-held belief that the Arabs and Indians invented the numeral system used today, according to a report carried by the Straits Times Thursday.
Said Dr Lam, who recently won the Kenneth O. May medal, the highest honour for contributions to the history of mathematics: 'The ancient Chinese invented a notation such that with the knowledge of only nine signs, any number could be expressed. Without this, they would not have been able to develop mathematics.'

And the rods were readily available to foreigners, she said. The system was picked up by traders and travellers on the Silk Road during the Tang Dynasty, between the 5th and 9th century.

The earliest known text on arithmetic based on the current number system was written by an Arab in AD 825, but the earliest Chinese treatise on the rod numerals and procedures for multiplication and division - the sun zi suanjing - was written about 425 years earlier.

When Dr Lam compared the procedures in both, she found, to her astonishment, that they were identical. 'They could not have developed the same systems by sheer coincidence,' said the mother of three.

I am just stating the facts.

Dr Lam claimed that Chinese rods are older than Arabic system. And he is correct.

But Brahmi numerals are even older as can be seen in my previous link. 400 AD for Chinese rods as per you, 300 BC for Brahmi numerals.

Show me a quote where Dr. Lam denies that Brahmi numerals came after Chinese rods.

He is not the owner of the blog which you showed. That just compares Chinese rods with Arabic system, stupidly ignoring Brahmi numerals.

Here is the original pdf hosted on NUS website containing his work.
1697722791310.png

I again highlight snapshot from Dr Lam's book where he agrees that Brahmi is the oldest system in India.

So, cherry picking his words that "Chinese rods is older than Arabic numeral" and ignoring Brahmi numerals and claiming Chinese one to be oldest in the world is stupid.

Show me any comparison done by Dr Lam between Chinese rod and Brahmi numerals. He never claimed Chinese rods to be the oldest.

There are just 2 search results in his book attached above, regarding "Brahmi numerals". Which I already attached for you in the snapshot.

Also attached his original piece of work for which he got the awards.

Probably your award winning scientists also farts when he claimed that "Brahmi is the oldest system in India".

Thank Allah for China.

My advice to Pakistanis, always be pro-China because they are an alternative to USA.
My advice to Pakistanis, always be pro-Pakistan and learn to be sufficient only on yourselves.

Don't replace one sugar daddy with another.

Genius, you should request the Kenneth O. May to retract the medal from Dr Lam based on your FARTS.

Kenneth O. May Prize and Medal in history of mathematics is an award of the International Commission on the History of Mathematics (ICHM)

Jun 13, 2002
Chinese Invented Number System: Singapore Researcher
A Singapore researcher has crushed the long-held belief that the Arabs and Indians invented the numeral system used today, according to a report carried by the Straits Times Thursday.
Said Dr Lam, who recently won the Kenneth O. May medal, the highest honour for contributions to the history of mathematics: 'The ancient Chinese invented a notation such that with the knowledge of only nine signs, any number could be expressed. Without this, they would not have been able to develop mathematics.'

And the rods were readily available to foreigners, she said. The system was picked up by traders and travellers on the Silk Road during the Tang Dynasty, between the 5th and 9th century.

The earliest known text on arithmetic based on the current number system was written by an Arab in AD 825, but the earliest Chinese treatise on the rod numerals and procedures for multiplication and division - the sun zi suanjing - was written about 425 years earlier.

When Dr Lam compared the procedures in both, she found, to her astonishment, that they were identical. 'They could not have developed the same systems by sheer coincidence,' said the mother of three.

Also just to address your question with more facts.

1) Dr Lam never claimed that Chinese rods are oldest systems in the world. I have already attached his work hosted on NUS website.
-> It is only stupidly misinterpreted by a blogger (random guy with website design skill), who compared Chinese rods to Arabic numerals. And did not talk about Brahmi system. Chest thumping Chinese systems as the oldest.

I attach two research papers for you:
2) Dr. Lam's research led to the conclusion that Chinese rods were used since 400 AD.

1697723823771.png

Above is research paper from David Lippman from Pierce College. Another reputed scientist.

1697723747893.png

Which dates Brahmi system to 3rd century BCE.

Can you answer this question: Did 3rd century BCE came before 450 AD ?

Or can you answer this to me:

How did Dr. Lam's claim that Chinese system was invented before Arabic numerals, leads to a conclusion that "Chinese system is the oldest in the world?"

Who invented the plane again?
Clement Ader , French

Who invented color photography?
Thomas Sutton, UK

Who invented the lightbulb?
James Bowman Lindsay, UK

Who invented radar
Christian Hülsmeyer, German

and the microwave oven?
USA, close to 1950 (date as said)
Who invented the telephone?
Johann Philipp Reis. German
Who invented the recordplayer?
Charles Cros, French
Who invented refrigeration?
William Cullen scottish
Who invented air conditioning?
Cornelis Drebbel, dutch

Who invented the electric generator?
Michael Faraday, UK

Who invented the transistor?
Julius Edgar Lilienfeld, Austrian hungarian
Who invented television?
Georges Rignoux and A. Fournier, French

You'll see in every case an American not long after steal the research to throw money at it. So I was 100% correct even with the 1950 figure, with the only one the microwave oven by usa close to that time.

See here how the USA guy bluffs everyone until he comes across someone who destroys him with ease, like me.

Looks like the USA American dropped the idea of inventing the revolver already. But that doesn't stop google or Texas from lying about history online to everyone:

334534.png

The above pic is a 100% lie by Google (and Texas). Fraud. Anglosaxons will always be criminals who lie about as much as possible. Europeans are fools.

Germans invented the revolver: "400 year old German-made revolver in perfect condition. The revolver was produced in 1597 by a weapons smith in Nuremberg, Germany"

Last edited:

You have got to be kidding me. There are no control surfaces. It's a powered glider. It flew straight for like 50 meters.

aderavion3-1897_3.jpg

Following demonstration at Le Mans, French aviators concede that aircraft made by Americans is superior to their designs
The success of Mr Wilbur Wright's flying machine has been truly remarkable. Delagrange's terse comment "We are beaten,"

colorphotography.png

transistor.png

I'm not even going to look into the rest.

Last edited:
You have got to be kidding me. There are no control surfaces. It's a powered glider. It flew straight for like 50 meters.

I'm not even going to look into the rest.
It flew 50 metres to a height of 200m, apparently.

Btw the wright brothers plane didn't have flaps and "Employing 'wing warping' it was relatively unstable and very difficult to fly.........it never flew again." That's not a control system like you pretend.

His aircraft looks closer to the modern style than the wright brothers, so he was ahead of design.

It flew 50 metres to a height of 200m, apparently.

So it basically went straight up.

Btw the wright brothers plane didn't have flaps and "Employing 'wing warping' it was relatively unstable and very difficult to fly.........it never flew again." That's not a control system like you pretend.

oh for crying out loud. That wingwarping design flew for years and could do figure 8s..something no other plane could do at the time. How do you consider that not having control surfaces?

Modern wing morphing

Last edited:
oh for crying out loud. That wingwarping plane flew for years and could do figure 8s..something no other plane could do at the time.
I'm quoting wikipedia sources. We are talking the initial invention not revisions afterward.

I am just stating the facts.

Dr Lam claimed that Chinese rods are older than Arabic system. And he is correct.

But Brahmi numerals are even older as can be seen in my previous link. 400 AD for Chinese rods as per you, 300 BC for Brahmi numerals.

Show me a quote where Dr. Lam denies that Brahmi numerals came after Chinese rods.

He is not the owner of the blog which you showed. That just compares Chinese rods with Arabic system, stupidly ignoring Brahmi numerals.

Here is the original pdf hosted on NUS website containing his work.
View attachment 963472

I again highlight snapshot from Dr Lam's book where he agrees that Brahmi is the oldest system in India.

So, cherry picking his words that "Chinese rods is older than Arabic numeral" and ignoring Brahmi numerals and claiming Chinese one to be oldest in the world is stupid.

Show me any comparison done by Dr Lam between Chinese rod and Brahmi numerals. He never claimed Chinese rods to be the oldest.

There are just 2 search results in his book attached above, regarding "Brahmi numerals". Which I already attached for you in the snapshot.

Also attached his original piece of work for which he got the awards.

Probably your award winning scientists also farts when he claimed that "Brahmi is the oldest system in India".
Like I said, GENIUS, you should go talk to the people at
Kenneth O. May and request them to withdraw the medal awarded to Dr Lam based on your FARTS.
They may even award you something for your fact finding contribution pointing out their mistake of accepting the findings of Dr Lam.
Maybe Kenneth O. May should give the award to you and that "David Lippman from Pierce College".

The Awarding of the Kenneth O. May Prize for the Fourth Time​

The ICHM has awarded Lam Lay Yong the Kenneth O. May Medal for her profound scholarship on Chinese mathematics

Last edited:
Like I said, GENIUS, you should go talk to the people at
Kenneth O. May and request them to withdraw the medal awarded to Dr Lam based on your FARTS.
They may even award you something for your fact finding contribution pointing out their mistake of accepting the findings of Dr Lam.

The Awarding of the Kenneth O. May Prize for the Fourth Time​

The ICHM has awarded Lam Lay Yong the Kenneth O. May Medal for her profound scholarship on Chinese mathematics

You are plain STUPID.

Even Dr. Lam claims Brahmi is oldest script in India
. I again attach his book for you:-

1697729879621.png

He got award for proving that "Chinese rods are older than Arabic system."

This is true. I never denied that. But he never said that Chinese system is oldest in the world.

So why should I ask his award to be taken away. When I agree with him 100%.

Please tell me that even your best scientist is now a delusional troll like you. That claims Brahmi to be oldest system in India.

If he is delusional, I cannot imagine about rest of you.

You are rubbishly claiming that Chinese numeral systems are oldest in the world. Which is neither claimed by Lam.

When we even have carbon dating to prove that Tamil Brahmi is from 6th century BC. There are numerous research articles written in West, China, India, etc. on this:

"Likewise, the recent scientific dates obtained for Keeladi findings push back the date of Tamil-Brahmi by a century to 6th century BC." Source: Above

Tell me how a carbon dating result done by an American scientist, acknowledged by thousands of Chinese, Western and Indian people and top researchers is WRONG.

Indians invented new laws of physics to overcome carbon dating results. LOL

Probably you should go with your FARTS and tell everyone in scientific community how carbon dating results are fake.

And how Dr. Lam is a delusional paid troll which claimed in his book that Brahmi is the oldest system in India. And his award to be taken away.

IT IS YOU WHO IS MIS-STATING THE WORK OF DR. LAM, not me.

That's an Anglosaxon interpretation and can be attributed to anti-Europeanism by Anglosaxons controlling Europe and stealing their identity..... He in fact, did invent it. It was powered and had wings. That is powered flight.

Oh brother. I suppose when the Chinese say the Wright Brothers were the first we can call them anti-European Anglo-Saxons too.

Or do you want them to call them a bunch of "dimwitted heathens who don't know any better".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom