What's new

China's workforce falls for the first time in decade

China will reach to the top before becomes an aging society,that will enable China to drain low income labors from around the world like most developed country do.India is the other way around,no people will stay young and wont age forever,when India's population reach to the peak,the country is still a poor developing country,that will cause mass unemployment and the country has to struggle to feed ,accomodate and educate a incredible number of people,that can spell social unrest.and further more,when those people get old,it will require tremendous money and resources for their pensions,medicare....

Dude i think u havent read my analysis. Even i heard that chinese government is relaxing or going to abolish this one child policy. There are numerous documentaries on future age problem in china where many economists have pointed out the problem and impact on social structure, economy, employment, dependence on outsourcing...etc.

Kindly avoid bashing india and be a part of constructive discussion like former members did. Cheers

China have had such a large population base, there would be major fluctuations in population growth if china abandoned the one-child rule now.
BTW, chinese couples of "only children can have two children in most of chinese provinces as gradually relaxing control over the the one-child rule , .

first you should know one child policy only applies to the city dwellers ,not rural population,one child policy was in place for 3 decades and during that time the rural population were always dominant in China,Urban population just overtook rural population last year. the pass 3 decades of population contral and market oriented economy till now proves to be a tremendous success,even a miracle if you may,and China can always adjust its policy accordingly due to China' centralized system.

Zte. huawei, haier and lenovo are known in north america. i have never heard of tata, mahindra, airtel in north america; sorry to break your bubble, bro.

There are other regions on earth as well.

Thanks for informing about your government's policy. Seems like quite a good strategy. It will avoid creation of voids.

Is there significant outflow of population from major urban centers to newly developing economic centers. Also can u shed some light on environmental concern in major cities. I heard beijing is facing quite a problem due to pollution.

Thanks for informing about your government's policy. Seems like quite a good strategy. It will avoid creation of voids.

Is there significant outflow of population from major urban centers to newly developing economic centers. Also can u shed some light on environmental concern in major cities. I heard beijing is facing quite a problem due to pollution.

China has millions of migrant workers that's why the country needs to build a fast,vast and efficient railway net system.China moves billions of people around the country every year,the biggest human movement in the world history,especially during this time of the year,it's a big tradition that people have to go back to unite with their family no matter where they are during the Chinese new year.

and yes,Beijing's pollution is pretty severe,the city has 5 million cars.some reports say that most Beijing's air pollution is from car exhaust.that's why Beijing city government last year issued a very strict restrictive law on buying new cars.if you want to buy a car ,you have to apply and go through a lottery drawing system to get a number first,very few people can be that lucky to get the number.so basically it is extremely difficult if people want to buy a new car in Beijigng.but still Beijing's pollution is bad ,so is the traffic,especially in winter time,in summer time or autumn the weather most time is great.

Are you deaf?

My sympathies are with you. Hope it curable.

read the full sentence before bolding out my words and taking it out of context. Tata, mahindra and airtell is simply non existant in north america. Typical Indian mentality. Just accept the reality that china are a bigger brand in the world than India, just face the truth instead of being so melodramatic and emotional.

Back
Top Bottom