CIA Mole

Reaction score
Country
United States
I7WABYMXEJDVDKVL7FDNQVOYRM.png

feudal xi spending all of chinas money to prop up his terror

I7WABYMXEJDVDKVL7FDNQVOYRM.png

feudal xi spending all of chinas money to prop up his terror
This year also saw a record number of US begging Xi to help the US.

Blinken. Yellen. Kissinger. Raimondo......

Every American is begging to Xi... Americans love Xi more than Chinese people.

This year also saw a record number of US begging Xi to help the US.

Blinken. Yellen. Kissinger. Raimondo......

Every American is begging to Xi... Americans love Xi more than Chinese people.

🙏🏽

It’s happening because Xi wants to bring it down. External macro-economics have no part in it.

To fight against deflation.

I think the deflation problem is solved.

Impossible. They have 50 trillion in shadow reserves all across the world.

They have invested responsible amounts of debt in top of the line infrastructure that is incredibly useful and profitable. They never would produc redundant overcapacity to achieve gdp targets

China is ALWAYS playing 4d chess. Including that time they killed all their pigeons in a masterstroke policy move only the great Han can concieve of. They killed 500 of our soldiers while only suffering minor scrapes and bruises

China is not in any trouble at all.

Impossible. They have 50 trillion in shadow reserves all across the world.

They have invested responsible amounts of debt in top of the line infrastructure that is incredibly useful and profitable. They never would produc redundant overcapacity to achieve gdp targets

China is ALWAYS playing 4d chess. Including that time they killed all their pigeons in a masterstroke policy move only the great Han can concieve of. They killed 500 of our soldiers while only suffering minor scrapes and bruises

China is not in any trouble at all.
the genius is all paramount core great helmsman chief engineer/scientist/physician/environmentalist/strategist/philosopher/economist terror feudal xi

without his 20-d chess and 100 books all of which he wrote during his busy schedule china would collapse

the genius is all paramount core great helmsman chief engineer/scientist/physician/environmentalist/strategist/philosopher/economist terror feudal xi

without his 20-d chess and 100 books all of which he wrote during his busy schedule china would collapse
Actually im pretty sure the pigeon thing was Mao. So that would be 360d chess

Let me call on my pakistani/bangla friends to confirm. They have all the chinese stats ready to go to devastate us at a moments notice.

It is good for China to sell as much US dollar based assets as possible, especially US Treasury bills as the exchange rates will yeild more RMB (remitted inward) for each USD converted.

Lower RMB exchange rates also ensure competitiveness of China's export, and gaining more foothold in global market. On the other hand US export products will be more expensive to other countries.

One good thing for US is that their poor people, who are the majority of population, can continue to buy Chinese products at cheaper prices despite inflations.

Back
Top Bottom