What's new

Chinese and Pakistan Signal the Rest of the World

Yes it is that evil axis of RAW-Mossad-CIA. It is hilarious guys that all of you are fed with the same tonic. Same "conspiracy theories". :rofl: :rofl:

because you have same brainwashed mentally ...that you cant differentiate between Water and Fire !

Yes it is that evil axis of RAW-Mossad-CIA. It is hilarious guys that all of you are fed with the same tonic. Same "conspiracy theories". :rofl: :rofl:

The difference is that RAW is like chicken, we can catch them whenever we want, CIA is like Lion we need to trap them and Mossad is cunning like a fox, so don't name RAW in between them, its like naming Charlie Chaplin in between Aristotle and Sir Albert Einstein

and the thing is this thread isn't a conspiracy so stop posting your usual typical Indian rants

The difference is that RAW is like chicken, we can catch them whenever we want, CIA is like Lion we need to trap them and Mossad is cunning like a fox, so don't name RAW in between them, its like naming Charlie Chaplin in between Aristotle and Sir Albert Einstein

and the thing is this thread isn't a conspiracy so stop posting your usual typical Indian rants

ppl says RAW is in baluchistan,RAW behind the lahore attacks and so on.
lolzzz

You can ask the same question to yourself,

If China is on our side then you have Russia and Israel to whom you are totally depended on, and US and Europe who are adding you with lots of opportunities

Which country dont want India to be dependant on them?
No one because we pay them huge for whatever they provide us. Its basically a trade not dependency. We are an asset for their strategic and economic means.

But the same is not true for Pak. Its more of a liability rather than a source of profit for any cuntry. China is a friend of Pak just because it has some strategic interest viz a viz Indian threat.
Imagine if indo-sino issues resolve, will chinese be interested to corporate that much with Pak as they are doing now? NO

Most of the indians, israelis and the americans on this forum are hopelessly deaf and blind, they don't need to fix their antennas, they need to replace their brains. Is that possible with today's technology?

6a00d8341bf89d53ef00e54f4503ce8834-640wi.jpg

You are so right, we are deaf, dumb and blind mainly because American, Israelis and Indians are all disciples of Gandhi ji. :) We are fine the way we are.

Which country dont want India to be dependant on them?
No one because we pay them huge for whatever they provide us. Its basically a trade not dependency. We are an asset for their strategic and economic means.

same old mentality, we are arguing something and you are showing me your arrogance, I already know India is paying huge money, blah blah

but I think we are having an argument on India and Pakistan dependent on there friendly countries for research and development, and I never said its a bad thing. Period

---------- Post added at 01:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

running out of words,it seems.
same quote to u:D

Giving a sharp reply is not running out of word, you need to learn that Sir :lol:

sharp!!!
watever satisfies ur sharpness??:D
ask anybody to find out the sharpness in it.:D

Sir there is no need, Indians will agree with you and Pakistanis will agree with me, brotherhood can be a biaatch sometimes:lol:

6a00d8341bf89d53ef00e54f4503ce8834-640wi.jpg

You are so right, we are deaf, dumb and blind mainly because American, Israelis and Indians are all disciples of Gandhi ji. :) We are fine the way we are.

admin kindly check this post this guy is trying to insult hanumaan ji of hindus plz ban him :undecided:

It's really China signalling the world with Pakistan having to tow the line and without adding any value to the influence that China already has.

Back
Top Bottom