What's new

Chinese Boy sells Kidney to buy Ipad!

Its quite common in Indonesia and the Philippines as well, though I must say exchanging body parts for unnecessary material wants is really silly. This boy learnt it the hard way I guess

IMO these scumbags should be shot

In Singapore its a compulsory opt in Program for Organ donation, if you opt out the chances of getting an organ transplant if you need one goes down if you were not on the nation donors list

Good system. Perfectly fair imo.

Ultimately so long as there's poverty Organ trading will always exist, a Singapore tycoon was arrested for trying to buy a kidney from Indonesia or Philippines mainly because could not get a organ in time. Desperate people desperate measures.

Hard to blame people for wanting to save their own lives whatever the means.

Sadly, disabling kids and putting them on the streets to beg is not restricted to the Anhui region only. i heard such kind of a thing happening in India as well years ago. Kids are vulnerable and there are some degraded human beings who take advantage of them.

China and India are scarce for all resources.

The one thing we don't have in scarcity is human trash.

We can do something about it. Speak out against them and make sure society sees them. Otherwise, they'd think things like this are OK, and they won't be punished by neither law nor opinion.

Why are you hiding behind false flags ?

Anyways, such News should be taken as outliers and any generalisation or stereotyping is meaningless.

And how is it false? You want me to take a picture outside and show that I'm Singaporean? Huh!

iPad ad. it's sick. there is absolutely no news in iPad country; theres all sorts of 'news' in iPad maker country.

And Indian boys are so rich, sells ipad to buy kidney. Is this you actually want to say?

And Indian boys are so rich, sells ipad to buy kidney. Is this you actually want to say?

We rather use the money to buy kidney(in case of a need) than IPad unlike the High IQ Junk Skulls who does the opposite!:rolleyes:

lol, funny, but sad, sadly these things happen in asia. i would buy him an iPad ! i wanna hear of his health update in weeks to come~ will he stabilize~

Indians spend proportionately twice than the Chinese:azn:

Good to hear that. Than Indians must be very well educated. Must know that China, like other countries, have strange people, keep concentrating news on Chinese strange people is not good for their own mental health.

I hope these scumbags get arrested. Unfortunately such organ gangs are rife in the sub continent too.

Government should do more to encourage organ donation.

Why?? The boy gave his kidney on his free will , not that the gang drugged him and stole it. The boy knew very well the consequences . The only crime here is that he is underage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom