What's new

Chinese captain dead in fishing clash in South Korea

Most bad aass ? If you mean, use unnecessary force, on civilian fisher folk, yes. They (Korean) may do that to Chinese fishermen, but they don't dare do that to Japanese fishermen. As for Korean fishermen who enter Japanese waters, if they are boarded by Japan Coast Guard, they never resist. The more they resist, the longer they are imprisoned and fined. And risk the loss of their ships. Japan's Coast Guard is very professional, and we use proportionate force when necessary.

No, China and Japan have a fisheries accord and we have a delineated maritime boundary in regards to each others' fishing waters. We have minimal flare ups. If there are, the Japan Coast Guard is professional and efficient in its duties. Chinese fisher folk that are taken into custody are provided for with legal rights, and given rights to talk to Chinese embassy officials and are given due process of the law.

Japan also has a maritime fisheries accord with Taiwan and the Taiwanese side readily cooperate with us. So we have very little incidents with them.

Great experience. Please help to spread wide yours to Southeast Asia, and Korea to handle well the Chinese fishermen in professional way.

Not just with Chinese fisherman, their conduct in Vietnam war, and the culture of Korean army clearly shows that Koreans are wicked people. PRC is good to Korea. PRC never want to tell her citizen that the Korean expeditionary forces in Imperial Japanese army are the most wicked unit in WW2 Chinese theatre.

It was very unfortunate to to see soldiers of the Imperial Army , either they were Japanese / Korean / Taiwanese conscripts, acted in such a brutal manner towards prisoners of war and local population. The violations of the rules of war and Geneva convention was a tragedy. I also have empathy for Japanese soldiers of Korean origin because many of them did not want to go to war, to die in foreign lands. So we have to try to understand their projection...albeit, it was excessive...

In addition, I have work with Korean engineering colleagues and they sucks big time. The Japanese engineers are nice people, but Koreans always hold every single knowledge in their chest like top secret. With all the knowledge they hijack,they swagger like a big shot, and start bullying their juniors.

I never had the experience of working for a Korean company before or had the pleasure of working with many Korean professionals. So I cannot make a judgment, but if you had experienced these, then that was an unfortunate experience for you.

It was very unfortunate to to see soldiers of the Imperial Army , either they were Japanese / Korean / Taiwanese conscripts, acted in such a brutal manner towards prisoners of war and local population. The violations of the rules of war and Geneva convention was a tragedy.

I never had the experience of working for a Korean company before or had the pleasure of working with many Korean professionals. So I cannot make a judgment, but if you had experienced these, then that was an unfortunate experience for you.

I have been working in MNC. I have Korean colleagues posted to my office as well as dealing with Korea offices. I would say Japanese are far nicer.

One good thing (or may be bad thing) about Japanese office is they will protect their workers, instead of firing them.

I have been working in MNC. I have Korean colleagues posted to my office as well as dealing with Korea offices. I would say Japanese are far nicer.

Really? Is it easy to adapt to life in Singapore ? I never thought about working in Singapore, but some of my friends who are consultants frequently fly to Singapore , they say the cost of living is appreciative, and the pay rate is very reasonable. Lastly, is the weather always hot ? lol.

One good thing (or may be bad thing) about Japanese office is they will protect their workers, instead of firing them.

Yea, we tend to have nepotism at times. And I'm not going to try to give an excuse for it. It is true.

Really? Is it easy to adapt to life in Singapore ? I never thought about working in Singapore, but some of my friends who are consultants frequently fly to Singapore , they say the cost of living is appreciative, and the pay rate is very reasonable. Lastly, is the weather always hot ? lol.

Yea, we tend to have nepotism at times. And I'm not going to try to give an excuse for it. It is true.

Foreigners like to come Singapore and our government deliberately prefer foreigners over locals in employment and education. Below, is our conservatory and over 90% are foreigners. Every single foreigners there are funded by scholarship, because our government accuses Singaporeans too lazy and too stupid, despite we have world highest IQ and work very long hours. Singaporeans got to fund our own education going into debt.

Not just our conservatory, in most post-graduates schools, 90% are foreigners while Singaporeans are not welcome. Many high paying jobs are given to foreigners.

I believe the reason is Singapore government feared a educated and empowered citizen. Foreigners are brought in given perks, so that when they choose to become citizen, they support the government.

We have a fcuking elites.

Yong Siew Toh Conservatory of Music

a5ba9042759cdaef1b6ae0fd2ba64765.png

Last edited:
Earn Singapore dollars and cross border to JB Malaysia at weekend. You would know how valuable your job done.

I didn't know they went as far south as in Indonesian waters. They are known to enter Japanese waters, but we have a maritime fisheries accord that delineates fishing waters. In the event that they do enter Japanese waters, they are met with the Japan Coast Guard. We are stern in our enforcement of Japanese laws, but we do not shoot the Chinese fishermen. We merely (if necessary) arrest, them and process them.

View attachment 128789

View attachment 128790

View attachment 128794

View attachment 128795

we too, have those kind of Department. But sometimes, we need to acting though and firm. So sometimes we shoot their ships with heavy cannon after emptied those vessels and bring the Fishermen into custody.

I didn't know they went as far south as in Indonesian waters. They are known to enter Japanese waters, but we have a maritime fisheries accord that delineates fishing waters. In the event that they do enter Japanese waters, they are met with the Japan Coast Guard. We are stern in our enforcement of Japanese laws, but we do not shoot the Chinese fishermen. We merely (if necessary) arrest, them and process them.

View attachment 128789

View attachment 128790

View attachment 128794

View attachment 128795

we too, have those kind of Department. But sometimes, we need to acting though and firm. So sometimes we shoot their ships with heavy cannon after emptied those vessels and bring the Fishermen into custody.

Back
Top Bottom