What's new

Chinese Carrier will take time: Chinese expert

Chinese ACC will take atleast 5-10 years to be fully operational.. they can kiss their diaou island good bye :woot:

Not really.

to, too, and two sounds pretty much the same.

I dont have much experience with Chinese but I tried to learn Japanese. And I gave up at Kanji. I heard Mandarin is similar to Kanji.

indians crashed their entire fleet of Harriers on their museum artifact carrier and now they have no more Harriers left.
The harrier is a very complex machine to fly and operate in VTOL, even the best pilots die from it.

I dont have much experience with Chinese but I tried to learn Japanese. And I gave up at Kanji. I heard Mandarin is similar to Kanji.

not merely similar, Kanji is the used of chinese characters(hanzi) in the japanese writing system. though of course the character are traditional characters and not the simplified ones

The Liaoning will not be an operational combat carrier

Liaoning will be like what the Lexington (CV-2) to the US Navy in the 1930s, it will be a trial platform, and they will not be combat worthy (I think they will have some combat power but not enough to conduct a full sized Combat operation using it)

There are still alot of unknown about Carrier operation to the PLAN, you need to know, operating a carrier is not a lot lke operating an airport, mostly in the airforce, you have designated area for designated task and inside aircraft carrier, you have 1 area for all the task and people with different function have to learn to work together on the same aircraft to become efficient. This knowledge is still lacking from the PLAN.

That being said, once they master the carrier op using this carrier, their other carrier (The one they are building currently) will be formidable and if India did not keep up, they will get a serious kick to the nuts.

Back
Top Bottom