What's new

Chinese celebrating assassination of Shinzo Abe

Well that's fucked up honestly.
Under no circumstances someone's death should be celebrated like that.
Those who have a soul inside should not behave like that.

We Chinese should not only celebrate the death of Shinzo Abe, but also dramatize and commercialize this assassination.

The killer's gun will be made into toys. We will also make dolls for the murderer and Shinzo Abe. The scene of Shinzo Abe's assassination will be printed on toilet paper.

If someone is unhappy, then I'm sorry, we won't care.

IMG_20220714_135558.jpg

We Chinese should not only celebrate the death of Shinzo Abe, but also dramatize and commercialize this assassination.

The killer's gun will be made into toys. We will also make dolls for the murderer and Shinzo Abe. The scene of Shinzo Abe's assassination will be printed on toilet paper.

If someone is unhappy, then I'm sorry, we won't care.

View attachment 861601
But why exactly what anti china thing Abe did to deserve this?

Shinzo Abe's position is different from ours. And he did something that made Chinese people very angry.

For example, his plane number 731. 731 is the code name of the Japanese army that used Chinese people to do human experiments during Japan's invasion of China.

Chinese businessmen are customizing consumption festivals for Shinzo Abe.
Restaurants and milk tea shops held discounts and free orders to congratulate Shinzo Abe to join the Yasukuni Shrine, and the online takeout platform made some special package for Shinzo Abe's death.

IMG_20220714_222411.jpg

IMG_20220714_222424.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder what kind of sick society do the Chinese have.

Abe had denied Japan invaded China, executed massacres that included the infamous Nanking or Nanjing Massacre, and comfort women. He did not just verbally defended Japan's actions during WWII. He commanded Japanese textbooks be revised to reflect his views.

Did you condemn the Jews for celebrating Hitler's death, or the Americans for Bin Ladin's? Sick and stupid troll Indians love to incite violence and hatred based on their incompetent mission against China -- just because China kicked the Indians' *** very bad and loudly heard around the world. The ***-kicking sound still resonates with every Indian's uncalled-for hatred toward China.

Did you see the Jews mourning over Hitler's death, or the Americans over Bin Ladin's?

If Putin died now, what would the European media say?
You dont have to imagine.
Gadafi impalament was celebrated by Western evil massmedia and some insane people here.

I dont see any Chinese official press celebrating that death.

I saw a lot of mainstream Western press celebrating Gadafi impalament.

I think here is a lot of Western paid troll with fake Chinese flags. They represent nothing. Not a single headline in Globaltimes/CGTN celebrating death, but in a 1.3 bn million people you will find some scumbags.

Last edited:
The top answer is a very clever juxtaposition of misleading bits of info out of proper context. Let me give a few examples. Mao often used this type of expression in thanking his enemies to convey the message that they did wrong and his side was right. If you read his text, he thanked almost every one of his enemies/adversaries. So it's laughable to think he literally meant a sincere thank.
They won't understand. They lack intelligence. We should feed them more of this.....
1657821412846.png

Japanese media conducted street surveys in South Korea.

The question is, if the USA directly attacks North Korea without the permission of South Korea, what should South Korea do?

47.6% of South Koreans choose to help North Korea.

31.2% of South Koreans choose to help the USA.

21.2% of South Koreans choose to start war with Japan immediately.

lol, Japanese people will also be shot by Koreans when lying in bed.
They are so annoying to the neighbors in East Asia.
No East Asian country likes Japan.

IMG_20220715_133412.jpg

Internet western paid trolls with fake Chinese flags can say what they want.

The facts are:
Main Chinese press doesnt celebrate anything.
But in the Gadafi impalement, main Western press celebrated the impalement.

Western beasts thinks everyone else is so evil and insane as them.

if modi, i will cheers again, Who remembers the Indian who fell to his death, I was so happy at the time, great

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom