What's new

Chinese Christians ask UN to investigate “disappeared” human rights lawyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modern Christianity has nothing to do with teachings of Christ. It's amazing how Americans are so christian and yet so greedy, to put it nicely.

Chinese Christians are usually recent converts (this generation or the last generation) so they tend to take it quite seriously.

When I was young, my relatives even gave me a Bible to read. :lol: To be fair, I actually enjoyed reading it a lot, it was one of the most interesting books I've been through.

Stop discussing Religion here!! That's not the topic.. BTW, the news says the people who were taken to custody were later released.. So what is Chinese Christians complaining about?? Who is this "disappeared" human rights lawyer??

Stop discussing Religion here!! That's not the topic.. BTW, the news says the people who were taken to custody were later released.. So what is Chinese Christians complaining about?? Who is this "disappeared" human rights lawyer??

Critical thinking. There may be hope for India's next generation.

Critical thinking. There may be hope for India's next generation.

Stop your sarcasm, here!! Unless you want people to reply the same way.. Believe me once it starts it will not be to your liking as well..

"In China, it is illegal to teach children about Jesus."

what bullsh*t. my cousin in china attends a church/english school and it's even taught by a white guy.

please use credible sources and not some some fake phony articles created by obvious anti-china elements

you indians literally jump on every single report about china as long as it is negative. who cares if its fake? as long as it tries to make china's image look bad then its all good for indians.

"In China, it is illegal to teach children about Jesus."

what bullsh*t. my cousin in china attends a church/english school and it's even taught by a white guy.

please use credible sources and not some some fake phony articles created by obvious anti-china elements

So US is winning the war in China, just not the way we expected! Now someone pass me some salted pork chops!

So US is winning the war in China, just not the way we expected! Now someone pass me some salted pork chops!

Winning the war, by going into debt and deficit to China, to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars every single year?

If that is winning, then I have no idea what losing is. :P

Besides, Jesus was from the "Middle East"... and he is now the main object of worship in the entire Western world.

^ winning, war, salted pork chops? someone tell me what this curry head is talking about

Curry head? You could do so much better than that. I sense lack of critical thinking.

Winning the war, by going into debt and deficit to China, to the tune of hundreds of billions of dollars every single year?

This is how it works. US prints dollar. China uses its labor/resources to earn that dollar and then gives it back to US so that I can spend it. Now who exactly is winning here:yahoo:

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

you would sense better if you drain all that curry out your little hindu head

I hope you had fun on this forum.

Bullsh!t, you love Jesus does Jesus love you?

Did Jesus love you when his missionaries were raping, killing and enslaving Indians?

You're talking about a prophet of Islam on a Pakistani forum.

I wouldn't do that if I were you. ;)

Nobody forced you guys to keep buying T Bills. You do because you have confidence in US which you have on none other.

Chinese express confidence in U.S. T-bills

If you consider it as winning then I have no idea what trading/investing is?

Besides, Jesus was from the "Middle East"... and he is now the main object of worship in the entire Western world.

So what, the same way Budha was born in current day Nepal and achieved nirvana (cosmic consciousness) in current day India and still followed all over East Asia and other parts of the world..

@jdme

^ this is the kind of replies you should expect when you post irrelevant garbage like your post #24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom