What's new

Chinese coast guard vs Vietnamese coast guard: Clash

wow, what a bunch of angry stinky badmouth Viets invading this forum so quickly, you can see how evil these people are, how could they do it? humm

that's why how the U.S. was flooded by these cunning rats making it running back home 30 years ago! please trust me, Viet Cong every where even in your backyard!!! be careful that they will crawl to your bed and bite you tonight!!!

Very simple, they violated VN sea territory, so they are running like a thief, when seeing the landlord:):):).
Vietnam action is still fair, not as Japanese or Filipino, they even arrested Chinese boat and the captain.

oh hell la, a gambit 2nd version or what? this person is absolutely a Viet troll, his name is "Hieu" a common vietnamese name.....hey did you born in USA and live next to gambit house!? you seem not that kind of "born" becuz your English is too "inferior" to your idol gambit dude!? Show your true face and talk like a man little coward!

both countries stay cool and resolve issue on table
other nation like usa and india want to destroy your economy

you dont know how the Viets gossip about your Pakistan terrorist state bro, under their view your Muslims never are the human 4 true kind but Israel. The Jews offer the Viets a lots of interest so they flatter the Jews everyday. The Viets dream of becoming a Jews because these people are so smart and famous, Israel is a small nation but having strongest army in the region that bad dudes dare not to attack. in the recent time the Viets are under the support of Indian so they favor the Indian more than you guys if I don't wanna say if a war breaking out between India and Pakistan, the Viet would send some nukes to destroy you 4 India.....so let keep your attitude so normal and fair like this!

REMEMBER: PLEASE DON'T HATE ME 4 THAT, I AM JUST TELLING THE TRUTH THAT I KNOWN!!!

Even USA thought this and even China in last war. Both failed miserably. Viets are fighter , doesn't matter how big enemy is. Salute to them.

:rofl: you will not say that if vietnam is located next to your border mr indian, or the viets will not licking your feet like they love to do these days!!! :lol:

I wish if i have a power then i will move the vietnam to locate next to india, japan or russia 4 having some fun! :lol:

@hey viets: keep happy yourself dude, you have got a lot of support these days, especially your new boss india, they support any forces in this planet who against china, even most of them now are terrorists and separatists, i wish one day vietnam and india having interest conflicts then my Cambodia could been benefits again :lol:

india + vietnam = poison snake + cunning rat = what a great couple!!!

-----------------------

@UNGRATEFUL VIETS: KEEP IN YOUR LITTLE HEAD THAT india USING THE SAME CARDS AS THE WEST USED TO AGAINST COMMUNIST CHINA SUCH AS HUMAN RIGHT, DEMOCRACY, OR FREEDOM OF SPEECH BLA BLA BLA.....I WONDER ONE DAY INDIA APPEAL THE WORLD TO FREE vietnam USING THE SAME REASONS!!! THAT TIME DON'T CRY OUT FOR HELP!!!

Go ahead, we'll push Vietnam government from Hanoi to Ho Chi Min with our army.

Then why didn't the Chinese ship change course before and after the collision?? The Vietnamese ship was trying to make it turn to port side. The ships were probably heading South, so going starboard side would be going West (i.e. Vietnam coast) and going port side would be going East (i.e. international waters).

Vietnam failed miserably ram the ship away. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

That's exactly what we're doing. Just sending more ships to defy their claimed EEZ. They can try to ram our big ships with their little ships but they'll just damage themselves doing that.

If they open fire..... now that's a totally different story! Then Hanoi turns into a sea of fire.

We kept driving in their claimed EEZ and they kept hating. :lol:
your imagination is good bitchy :)). that's really cool! :))

wow, what a bunch of angry stinky badmouth Viets invading this forum so quickly, you can see how evil these people are, how could they do it? humm

that's why how the U.S. was flooded by these cunning rats making it running back home 30 years ago! please trust me, Viet Cong every where even in your backyard!!! be careful that they will crawl to your bed and bite you tonight!!!

oh hell la, a gambit 2nd version or what? this person is absolutely a Viet troll, his name is "Hieu" a common vietnamese name.....hey did you born in USA and live next to gambit house!? you seem not that kind of "born" becuz your English is too "inferior" to your idol gambit dude!? Show your true face and talk like a man little coward!

you dont know how the Viets gossip about your Pakistan terrorist state bro, under their view your Muslims never are the human 4 true kind but Israel. The Jews offer the Viets a lots of interest so they flatter the Jews everyday. The Viets dream of becoming a Jews because these people are so smart and famous, Israel is a small nation but having strongest army in the region that bad dudes dare not to attack. in the recent time the Viets are under the support of Indian so they favor the Indian more than you guys if I don't wanna say if a war breaking out between India and Pakistan, the Viet would send some nukes to destroy you 4 India.....so let keep your attitude so normal and fair like this!

:rofl: you will not say that if vietnam is located next to your border mr indian, or the viets will not licking your feet like they love to do these days!!! :lol:

Iwish if i have a power then i will move the vietnam to locate next to india, japan or russia 4 having some fun! :lol:

Viets don't ;ick our legs. Its mutual beneficial friendship among the equals. But you won't understand this.

Iwish if i have a power then i will move the vietnam to locate next to india, japan or russia 4 having some fun! :lol:
Cambodian? :)) do u rmb that vn helped cambodia to beef against Pol Pot in 1979? haha. poor your country! hahahah. **** off dude!

@ambitious: yeah, you're rite. We're shaking hands and seeking opportunities for the development of both countries in the future. that's always a good thing, but an idiot never understand this.

REMEMBER: PLEASE DON'T HATE ME 4 THAT, I AM JUST TELLING THE TRUTH THAT I KNOWN!!!

He..he..he...wrong propaganda or stupid knowledge. Let me tell you the true.

Vietnam is a very neutral nation in religion. You can have no religion ( mean workship ancestor ), or Buddhist, or Muslim, or Catholic, or whatever religion. It depends on you. This is true. Not like others, all of the religions in Vietnam live together in peace (not just now but a long time ago ). Ancestor workship and Buddhist are the most, less is Catholic, less is Muslim ( we've got quite alot of Muslim temple in HCMC ), less is Hòa Hảo, Cao đài, we don't have Jewism or very rare

The Viet Communist doesn't like their members to joint any religion but non-members, or relatives of Viet Communist members can join any religion they want. That is true. However, Communist also workship ancestor, people can see they make ceremonial offerings very seriuosly in Tet or important events.

wow, what a bunch of "human wave" tactic!!! sorry i don't give a damn care 4 what you trap me in trolls, you just show people how nasty your vietnamese are.

keep raising your cocky voice toward us Cambodian, but don't do the same to China they will KILL you!!! trust me!!!

vietnam is not better than its "bullier", vietnam is more aggressive and illiterate than anybody in the region to Cambodia!!! if vietnam has balls then play 1 by 1 with China, don't beg third party into the game 4 help.... so let see who will be the b.itch at last!!! stop chest thumbing and bullying smaller Cambodia as if you are so tough viet looser, shameless!!!

Viets don't ;ick our legs. Its mutual beneficial friendship among the equals. But you won't understand this.

:rofl:then stop whinning when China coporate with Pakistan and other nations around you ok!!!! It is "...mutual beneficial friendship among the equals. But you won't understand this." :rofl:

what a foolish one liner patel!!!

He is pro Chinese, bro.
wadever he is. I dont care. just care about how stupid he is :)

---------- Post added at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

wow, what a bunch of "human wave" tactic!!! sorry i don't give a damn care 4 what you trap me in trolls, you just show people how nasty your vietnamese are.

keep raising your cocky voice toward us Cambodian, but don't do the same to China they will KILL you!!! trust me!!!

vietnam is not better than its "bullier", vietnam is more aggressive and illiterate than anybody in the region to Cambodia!!! if vietnam has balls then play 1 by 1 with China, don't beg third party into the game 4 help.... so let see who will be the b.itch at last!!! stop chest thumbing and bullying smaller Cambodia as if you are so tough viet looser, shameless!!!

:rofl:then stop whinning when China coporate with Pakistan and others nation around you ok!!!! It is "...mutual beneficial friendship among the equals. But you won't understand this." :rofl:
Are you gonna cry? :))

:rofl:then stop whinning when China coporate with Pakistan and other nations around you ok!!!! It is "...mutual beneficial friendship among the equals. But you won't understand this." :rofl:

what a foolish one liner patel!!!

Dud China - Pakistan axis is from last 40 years. India-Vietnam friendship is just blossoming. Let it be. We don't need your purify certificate to go ahead with this. We are mature enough to take our own decisions. Stop crying.

Yep, our perfect spy is every where, specially in Laos-Cambodia-Thailand-CHina-US , they plan is overthrow pro-CHina Govt. in Laos-Cambodia-Thailand , mess up CHina-US ..blah ..blah ...:lol:
Perfect_Spy.jpg

Determined Tiger said:
We have Mosque , Hindu temple in Ho Chi Minh city, but we don't have Jews church there . SO why must we hate Hindu-Muslim and like Jews ??Post reported :P

Yeah, these Vietnams are truly trouble makers on the sea, destroyers of the freedom of navigation, pirates under uniforms.

But luckily we have a larger boats.

But Vietnam have anti-China friends such as Japan, USA, India, S. Korea etc on her side

Back
Top Bottom