What's new

Chinese coast guard vs Vietnamese coast guard: Clash

oh stop spreading your lengthy fishy argument troll, i don't give a damn care 4 what you have wrote above; indeed i don't give a glance on your facepalm! you have to know that we are not your retared viet fools so you cannot lecture us using that garbage reason!!!

Remember to keep your masturbation inside your vietnamese community only, don't bring that kind of garbage to the outside, people will kill you 4 making them upset.[/

Its only today or you are always so frustrated and depressed? Just curious.

Well, people hates terrorists but some people love terrorist and he/she is the one and ..just one. It's OK for him/her to pro-China, but it's not OK to called black to be white but well ... he/she is. What a most fool on Earth?

Well, I know you will say so and I had anticipated, unscrupulous and sycophantic China are the same. Because the thickness of the face that made you not feel regret its look alike human lives among human but is not a human being. Unfortunately not too many people like you and you were perfect fit for that job eh?

oh well, kind of thick face like me cannot compare to kind of thick face like you, the kind of paranoid that think of yourself is cleaner than others while you are not!!! keep sleeping with your government and believe in what they brainwashing you will help you feel less coward in some ways, i know it and i won't complaint anything!!! just a comedy show to me!!!

in the future when criticizing China, you must slap your face a slap 4 self awaking superior communist vietnam!!!

if vietnam is so tough then it would not cry like a hopeless fagot now, watch your mouth before that whole damn thing being destroyed!!!

oh well, kind of thick face like me cannot compare to kind of thick face like you, the kind of paranoid that think of yourself is cleaner than others while you are not!!! keep sleeping with your government and believe in what they brainwashing you will help you feel less coward in some ways, i know it and i won't complaint anything!!! just a comedy show to me!!!

in the future when criticizing China, you must slap your face a slap 4 self awaking superior communist vietnam!!!

if vietnam is so tough then it would not cry like a hopeless fagot now, watch your mouth before that whole damn thing being destroyed!!!

It's always good to have overconfident and arrogant enemy. Half job done.

wow usa's vietnamese sock puppets is gaining it population so quickly, more than everybody could image. how nasty is that!!!

bye bye troll, those garbage above isn't relate to anything about this topic so you are going to pinky state again 4 not so long!

hey puppet, you must use that garbage to against your Viet Cong fellows is better, China is not that before you were born 4 long!!!

Ha ha ha, finally you show yourself not a tiger as your avatar, I guess that you should change it to be as follow pic :

Ugly-Dog.jpg

In each country that has guys sycophantic, but who sycophantic China the most vulgar and despicable is that You and just you. Not only that, you have demonstrated for all to see the very nature of learning even though you have been in a most civilized countries as such as USA. What a fool eh?

haha self spit again, i think that garbage above describe you more true, just replace the word China to vietnam to see how foolish vietnamese you are!!! :lol:

shameless!!!

Like I said, you just keep your job and its perfect fit for you troll. You just want to get attention and now you are already have.Happy?

Ha ha ha, finally you show yourself not a tiger as your avatar, I guess that you should change it to be as follow pic :

Ugly-Dog.jpg

I must say this photo must nicer than him/her in the reality but it's OK for him/her to have that photo as a China a s ss kisser.

Well, people hates terrorists but some people love terrorist and he/she is the one and ..just one. It's OK for him/her to pro-China, but it's not OK to called black to be white but well ... he/she is. What a most fool on Earth?

haha who is being brainwashed by "superior" government and though everything in the SEA is belong to only vietnam themselves!? :rofl:

who invading Cambodia and self reason as if helping Cambodia 4 freedom bla bla bla ??? who has been occupied Kmer lands 4 thousan years? who rob the Chinese territories in the north and screaming like being robbed!?

the only shameless fool in the region could do that thing is nobody but cunning rat vietnam!!!

even Viet Cong fan boys believe they have more human rights and democracy in vietnam than in China, they keep telling that around the world without any hesitate! Viet Cong using the same cards that CNN and BBC spreading out to blur China images.

that show how foolish and stupid the viets are, paranoid? NO, arrogant? NO, insane? NO.....just a bunch of god damn idiots!!!
u're gonna cry again huh? :tdown: Dirty bastard!

haha who is being brainwashed by "superior" government and though everything in the SEA is belong to only vietnam themselves!? :rofl:

who invading Cambodia and self reason as if helping Cambodia 4 freedom bla bla bla ??? who has been occupied Kmer lands 4 thousan years? who rob the Chinese territories in the north and screaming like being robbed!?

the only shameless fool in the region could do that thing is nobody but cunning rat vietnam!!!

You are dominating Tibet with brutal force. You want to attack Taiwan. You have rivalry with Japan. You are enemy with Japan and you want to be an obstacle in India's way. So don't blame others.

Like I said, you just keep your job and its perfect fit for you troll. You just want to get attention and now you are already have.Happy?

don't know who is the real troll here but some lengthy viets are the most annoying trolls!!!

people who agree with me vote me a thank!!!

I must say this photo must nicer than him/her in the reality but it's OK for him/her to have that photo as a China a s ss kisser.

:lol: anybody against thuggish vietnam will be blame a "China $$ kisser then who is kissing who in here when indian, vietnamese, armenian, licking each others $$ right in the public without any hesitate? what would that be called humm!?

thank you dumb troll, you just show how frustrated you are now!!! that prove my time 4 teaching you was not wasted!!! :lol:

Ugly-Dog.jpg

Dog eating in Vietnam - YouTube

Well, sometime you raise a dog for good but you can not be expecting dog treat you back cause it call animal for in someway, somehow.

I love dog, I expecting dog but somehow I got bite for dog, I can bite back because I am a human and dog is just a dog. I don't hate my dog just because it bitten me, more than likely I consider my dog has mentally ill. When doctor advise me to get rid of it, I was cried out lound because I still love my dog until once day, my neighbor has a pitbull and that pitbull killed my dog. I cried out lound.

Wow, this guy is being mad, may be next post, he will tell the world that US invaded Tibet, and killed thousands of innocent people in there.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom