What's new

Chinese coast guard vs Vietnamese coast guard: Clash

don't know who is the real troll here but some lengthy viets are the most annoying trolls!!!

people who agree with me vote me a thank!!!

:lol: anybody against thuggish vietnam will be blame a "China *** kisser then who is kissing who in here when indian, vietnamese, armenian, licking each others *** right in the public without any hesitate? what would that be called humm!?

thank you dumb troll, you just show how frustrated you are now!!! that prove my time 4 teaching you was not wasted!!! :lol:

Dog eating in Vietnam - YouTube

huh? Your boss just thanks you? Probally you did a great job and her happy that job was perfect fit for you. Ah once more thing, your boss was dog meat lovers ... stop making her drooling.

You are dominating Tibet with brutal force. You want to attack Taiwan. You have rivalry with Japan. You are enemy with Japan and you want to be an obstacle in India's way. So don't blame others.

haha, first i am not a Chinese so don't blame me that, second you just tell the world how your god damn government brainwash your fools!!!

-Tibet is a part of China according to history and the people over there must be freed under the controlling of slavering regime by tibetan monks!

- Taiwan is absolutely a territory of China and if you say not, be prepared god will damn you, and of course China has the right to take its back if it dare to declare independence!!! Taiwanese don't give a damn care 4 what indian though about them, you dare to put your nose into the conflict then you will got that cut off later!!!

-Jjapan is a reall damn fagot nothing to tell more, japan don't have any justice in the regions, it now being scared of China the most. and japs don't give a damn care where the hell india is, if japan has a change india will be teared to thousand pieces for japan interests!!! so keep dreaming about that paranoid indi!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

SEE HOW THESE PARANOID VIETS AND INDIAN TROLLS DOMINATE OUR FORUM, I APPEAL MODS SHOULD BAN ALL OF THESE TROLLS FOR KEEPING A PURE PLACE 4 DISCUSSING AGAIN. SINCE THE VIETS COMING WHAT GOOD THEY CAN DONATE TO US BUT TROUBLES!?

THESE LENGTHY VIETS AND INDIAN TROLLS DON'T REALLY WANT TO DEBATE BUT TO TROLL, THEY CANNOT DO BETTER THAN THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO GOOD REASON TO DEFEND 4 THEIR ARGUMENT!!!

WHAT ELSE I COULD SAY? WELL PEOPLE BEEN WITNESSED ALL!!!

haha, first i am not a Chinese so don't blame me that, second you just tell the world how your god damn government brainwash your fools!!!

-Tibet is a part of China according to history and the people over there must be freed under the controlling of slavering regime by tibetan monks!

- Taiwan is absolutely a territory of China and if you say not, be prepared god will damn you, and of course China has the right to take its back if it dare to declare independence!!! Taiwanese don't give a damn care 4 what indian though about them, you dare to put your nose into the conflict then you will got that cut off later!!!

-Japan is a reall damn fagot nothing to tell more, Japan don't have any justice in the regions, it now being scared of China the most. and japs don't give a damn care where the hell india is, if japan has a change india will be teared to thousand pieces for japan interests!!! so keep dreaming about that paranoid indi!!!

SEE HOW THESE PARANOID VIETS AND INDIAN TROLLS DOMINATE OUR FORUM, I APPEAL MODS SHOULD BAN ALL OF THESE TROLLS FOR KEEPING A PURE PLACE 4 DISCUSSING AGAIN. SINCE THE VIETS COMING WHAT GOOD THEY CAN DONATE TO US BUT TROUBLES!?

THESE LENGTHY VIETS AND INDIAN TROLLS DON'T REALLY WANT TO DEBATE BUT TO TROLL, THEY CANNOT DO BETTER THAN THAT BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO GOOD REASON TO DEFEND 4 THEIR ARGUMENT!!!

Sigh .... Is this time for you to cry? I think it is. Yes .... all eyes witnessed that you are sick and bad behavor. You should make it lounder else no want can hear it. I have 2500 watts of amplifier and good microphone, wanna borrow to make it lound?.

MODs has eyes and they are trained to do a job, unless MODs are your bosses then they can start to ban. What more can I say? What a cry baby?

1. haha, first i am not a Chinese so don't blame me that, second you just tell the world how your god damn government brainwash your fools!!!

2.Tibet is a part of China according to history and the people over there must be freed under the controlling of slavering regime by tibetan monks!

1. If you are not a Chinese, so you must be a living oversea Chinese.:rofl:
2. According to Chinese history? Let's ask the Tibetian people if they are agree or not.

=)) =)) =)) :blah: Well well well, so now we all know that you are really a chick. all right then, we wont argue with a chick again. we promise! =)) =))
PEACE!

-Jjapan is a reall damn fagot nothing to tell more, japan don't have any justice in the regions, it now being scared of China the most. and japs don't give a damn care where the hell india is, if japan has a change india will be teared to thousand pieces for japan interests!!! so keep dreaming about that paranoid indi!!!

It's you who started personal attacks and insulting remarks. Go through your posts and you will find it. May god bless you. Get well soon.

It's you who started personal attacks and insulting remarks. Go through your posts and you will find it. May god bless you. Get well soon.
Please do not blame on this chick. She just wanna protect her arguments. That's is a typical behavior of most woman. :))

It's clearly that China Marine Surveillance was violating Vietnamese sea territory, Vietnam Marine Police just expelled China's ship. If not, there had been a war, lol :rofl:

Look, Vietnamese ship running parallel to a China Marine Surveillance ship (from behind), and then hit Chinese ship. So, it clearly show that Vietnamese ship was following Chinese ship. Can Vietnamese ship follows Chinese ship in Chinese territory but Chinese ship do nothing? :rofl: :rofl:

Why you don't mention those Chinese who got brainwashed into waging a war against Vietnam in 1979? 12,000 of them died on agony with their blood soak up on our land for the sake of your gov's propaganda. They died in vain without achieving any objective. Don't believe me, go to militaryphotos forum and your countrymen even listed the number of graves of those Chinese soldiers killed in 1979 war alone.

You guys on the other can only "proud" of shooting our transport boats with unarmed Viet soldiers or your coast guard ramming our civilian fisherman boats

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Have you ever wondered why your provinces north of Hanoi are all wasteland? In 1979, China attacked to teach Vietnam a lesson. The whole population of northern Vietnam was displaced and tens of thousands of civilians were killed. Here is a photo of PLA caring for female Vietnamese POW.

pic_d5b74771d71b10d1e46477328831e695.jpg

Have you ever wondered why your provinces north of Hanoi are all wasteland? In 1979, China attacked to teach Vietnam a lesson. The whole population of northern Vietnam was displaced and tens of thousands of civilians were killed. Here is a photo of PLA caring for female Vietnamese POW.

ONCE USSR-> now Russia,, CHINA------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ fill in the blanks.......

Base on the photos was taken and posted by Chinese members
, thank you for your admiting China is GUILTY and such a big LOOSER.

Why not Vietnamese could be proud? They already swiped out entire PLA out of Vietnam, and chased CMS ran off oposing PLA killed civilians and seized Vietnam commercial ship. That's a fact.

A demonstrative video clip of China's aggressive coward:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: anybody against thuggish vietnam will be blame a "China $$ kisser then who is kissing who in here when indian, vietnamese, armenian, licking each others $$ right in the public without any hesitate? what would that be called humm!?

thank you dumb troll, you just show how frustrated you are now!!! that prove my time 4 teaching you was not wasted!!! :lol:
VIetNam-India-USA is powerful nations with many kind of deadly weapons, that can destroy a weak nations in few days, so ,it's Ok if we flirt each other , just like a Boss wanna have frinedship with another boss .

Look at you , a Khmer rouge loser , do you have anything to make CHina wanna be friend with you ??or just like your blood thirsty leader Pol Pot, you kiss CHina azz for having to right to genocide your own fellow again ?? You only a poor , lonely and hungry puppy ,trying to make CHinese happy in order to have a bone from them.
SinoChallenger said:
You should ask your Govt. why did not they dare to send PLA to Cambodia land and help your ally Pol Pot , and if your leaders don't wanna answer why they only have the Guts to fight against our Women and Militia even PLA had a great support from USA, I will help you to find out the answer : 'your PLA too bad to even fight against our Women only ', that why, you PLA dare not come to Cambodia and face with our regular soldiers.:)

Now, Pol Pot is finished , our regular forces have many free time to play with your 'woman bullier' PLA and we will kick China out of ASEAN sea teritories soon :)

Look at you , a Khmer rouge loser , do you have anything to make CHina wanna be friend with you ??or just like your blood thirsty leader Pol Pot, you kiss CHina azz for having to right to genocide your own fellow again ?? You only a poor , lonely and hungry puppy ,trying to make CHinese happy in order to have a bone from CHinese.
China supports Kingdom of Kampuchea taking back its land from greedy Dai Viet!

You should ask your Govt. why did not they dare to send PLA to Cambodia land and help your ally Pol Pot , and if your leaders don't wanna answer why they only have the Guts to fight against our Women and Militia even PLA had a great support from USA, I will help you to find out the answer : 'your PLA too bad to even fight against our Women only ', that why, you PLA dare not come to Cambodia and face with our regular soldiers.:)

Now, Pol Pot is finished , our regular forces have many free time to play with your 'woman bullier' PLA and we will kick China out of ASEAN sea teritories soon :)
Your female soldiers surrendered because:

1. They don't want Viet communist brainwashing anymore

2. Hating Chinese means they die because Chinese military is far superior

3. Chinese men take good care of them and they want to marry a Chinese man

4. Vietnamese men are lazy, cheating and beat them all the time

China supports Kingdom of Kampuchea taking back its land from greedy Dai Viet!
Hehe, so where was CHina during Cambodia coup in 1997 ??Why only VN ??

SinoChallenger said:
Your female soldiers surrendered because:

1. They don't want Viet communist brainwashing anymore

2. Hating Chinese means they die because Chinese military is far superior

3. Chinese men take good care of them and they want to marry a Chinese man

4. Vietnamese men are lazy, cheating and beat them all the time

Mighty PLA surrendered our women first :lol:
chinavietnam_051.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom