What's new

Chinese crackdown separates Pakistani husbands from Uighur wives

And yours isn't.. .what an Indian drama queen you are.....Indian vermin. 67 almost dead and still taking rubbish. Cup of warm cow urine should calm you down with your butt hurt

How nice that you know all the remedies, with practised ease!!

How nice that you know all the remedies, with practised ease!!
You are like a bad smell.....just hang around....get a life. At 67 there is not much left.....move on

@snow lake

Bro, you are better then this. Our values include respecting elders.
I respect your kind word and accept them.. but this Indian along with others operate as gangs. Always abusing us and when we do it they all don't like it. I am just dishing out some medicine..the moment he stops I will. I get no pleasure from this. I have warned him so many times not to abuse me but he pushed it too far this time so I let him have it.

You are like a bad smell.....just hang around....get a life. At 67 there is not much left.....move on

I respect your kind word and accept them.. but this Indian along with others operate as gangs. Always abusing us and when we do it they all don't like it. I am just dishing out some medicine..the moment he stops I will. I get no pleasure from this. I have warned him so many times not to abuse me but he pushed it too far this time so I let him have it.

Don't be silly. I am teamed up with no one else. And your sad little posts are excellent entertainment, and not much else. Where did you get infected with the illusion that you are 'dishing out some medicine', that you will 'let him have it'? How long do we wait? LOL.

Don't be silly. I am teamed up with no one else. And your sad little posts are excellent entertainment, and not much else. Where did you get infected with the illusion that you are 'dishing out some medicine', that you will 'let him have it'? How long do we wait? LOL.

How many time have I said to you....you always side with Indian to abuse Pakistani but never say anything to the Indians that's start this.
A liar at 67.
I don't care for you. You are a typical Indian. Full of nonsense and rubbish. You will be dead soon and no loss to the world. I have told you to move on but like a bad smell you are still lingering infesting the place. You life has no meaning no entertainment hence you are on PDF 24/7

These are women married to Pak men from GB.

Not terrorists from Afghanistan.
How do you know they are not Islamic extremists,? China has already targeted them for a reason. Plus their family were also targeted by the chinese for a reason. Mosy times such terrorists operate with the knowledge of their wives/family. By targeting them the Chinese are sending them a powerful message to these terrorists that their actions will also have effects on the only people they care for(i.e their family) in this 'Kafir' country (China). Unfortunately for them, there is no political correctness in China, they get what they deserve. :)

How do you know they are not Islamic extremists,? China has already targeted them for a reason. Plus their family were also targeted by the chinese for a reason. Mosy times such terrorists operate with the knowledge of their wives/family. By targeting them the Chinese are sending them a powerful message to these terrorists that their actions will also have effects on the only people they care for(i.e their family) in this 'Kafir' country (China). Unfortunately for them, there is no political correctness in China, they get what they deserve. :)
A)They are women n citizen of Pak by marriage.
B)If they are terrorists, why havent they been charged?
C)Illegal detention is a crime!

A)They are women n citizen of Pak by marriage.
B)If they are terrorists, why havent they been charged?
C)Illegal detention is a crime!
I don't think you're going to make much headway against the Chinese gov't with these arguments. I think Pakistanis' best hope is to invoke the children's rights treaty I mentioned earlier in the thread. The Chinese may then choose to respond "generously" and allow the parents greater freedom as well.

I don't think you're going to make much headway against the Chinese gov't with these arguments. I think Pakistanis' best hope is to invoke the children's rights treaty I mentioned earlier in the thread. The Chinese may then choose to respond "generously" and allow the parents greater freedom as well.
Afraid Detention without Trial is not illegal in some countries and in Singapore.
Not sure, but it should be similar in China.
https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...-shanmugam-addresses-concerns-over-new-clause
21 March 2018

Law allowing detention without trial extended

http://edition.cnn.com/ASIANOW/asiaweek/98/1211/nat5.html
The nation's last political prisoner speaks out
HE HAD SPENT MORE than 22 years in jail - much of it in solitary confinement

Luckily we are buddies with the US, so no protest and no international condemnation.

Last edited:
Pakistan should provide consular support, and if these women are not in any involved in any nefarious activities, they should be released as soon as possible.

Being friends with a country doesn't mean you let them treat your citizens like dirt. I don't want China's relationship with Pakistan to be like the Saudi one who treat our citizens like garbage unless they are there to protect their fat ugly behinds.

I doubt Uyghur women married to Gilgati-Balti men are involved in "terrorism". It appears to me China is simply hunting and punishing Uyghurs irrespective of their involvement in few stabbing incidents which they label terrorism; "re-education" of Uyghurs is going on ;

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...yghur-xinjiang-confiscate-islam-a7973191.html

The same China was advertising a photo of marriage between a Chinese man (a non-Muslim Han) and Pakistani woman but has urinated on Uyghur-Pakistani couples with usual inhumane approach.

Like i said, i dont detest Jews, i detest and fear those who are no longer identifiable as humans , watch this video again ;

Last edited:
I doubt Uyghur women married to Gilgati-Balti men are involved in "terrorism". It appears to me China is simply hunting and punishing Uyghurs irrespective of their involvement in few stabbing incidents which they label terrorism; "re-education" of Uyghurs is going on ;

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...yghur-xinjiang-confiscate-islam-a7973191.html

The same China was advertising a photo of marriage between a Chinese man (a non-Muslim Han) and Pakistani woman but has urinated on Uyghur-Pakistani couples with usual inhumane approach.

Like i said, i dont detest Jews, i detest and fear those who are no longer identifiable as humans , watch this video again ;

Bystander Effect.
It happens all over the world.
Don't let your bias for China overwhelm you.
https://www.rt.com/usa/340554-marques-gaines-chicago-bystanders-effect/
Dozens of people looked on as a man lay in the street after suffering a surprise knockout blow to the head outside a 7-Eleven in Chicago. Video footage shows that bystanders did nothing except walk away, even when a taxi cab ran over the man, killing him.

Last edited:
All the Muslims in China are third grade citizens. But due to brainwashed theory some Pakistanis here would do anything to cheerleader for China. @Janbaz Rao @snow lake @faithfulguy @Feng Leng and other Pakistan.
Did you live in China as a Muslim long enough like she does? It's Ningxia Hui Muslim province in far west China. Most of the population are Hui Muslims there, so you think they are all third class citizens? Look at their lives and tell me you lot live a better one than theirs. Where did you get the summariziation that they are all third class citizens in China?

Last edited:
Some people here only focus on some rare isolated cases and ignore the general welfare for the vast majority of the population, Chinese has many preferential policies towards minority groups, but they turn a blind eye to anything China did for the minorities and only cry foul when the slightest incidents occur. Those who lived in China have a better view of how China is in reality.

Some comments by some members run a chill down my spine.
More of a disappointment.

Back
Top Bottom