What's new

Chinese delegation in Moscow orders massive amount of KFC

That will be a lot of "potatos"
View attachment 922040
coming from a farmer family on my father side. No, it's not a lot.

1 trade tons of Potatoes is costing around $690-700 per tonne. 10 billion trade would buy you around 15 million tons, that's maybe a lot but China annunal consumption of Potatoes is 62 million to 65 million tonnes a year, 15 million tons of Potates is not going to be enough to feed the entire Chinese population for more than 3 months.

Wait, does this mean that every American who has ever ordered Chinese food is a hypocrite?

LOL! It never says that in a "Chinese" fortune cookie when we eat in American "Chinese" restaurants.

AmericanChineseFood.png

Last edited:
This is the funniest thread i have seen here. So a bunch of bureacrats ordering familiar fast food is validation of superiority of western cuisine ? LOL. And when did fried chicken become a culinary highlight of the west?

personally for me fried chicken is a six monthly or at most an yearly once thing. To see how disgusting it can be just put in fridge for 3-4 days and eat later. home cooked chicken will be still edible but not this.

McDonald’s is opening over 900 new restaurants in China this year

Yeah but China is evil and American companies don't prefer to do business with the Chinese? 🤔

Wait, does this mean that every American who has ever ordered Chinese food is a hypocrite?

LOL Precisely.

This is the funniest thread i have seen here. So a bunch of bureacrats ordering familiar fast food is validation of superiority of western cuisine ? LOL. And when did fried chicken become a culinary highlight of the west?

personally for me fried chicken is a six monthly or at most an yearly once thing. To see how disgusting it can be just put in fridge for 3-4 days and eat later. home cooked chicken will be still edible but not this.

These Westerners and Americans are in a state of frenzy. China is on their mind 24/7. PDF has now for a few years become a platform where these cheerleaders gather to spread their vile anti-China obsession. It is always a joy to witness this spectacle.

land lease
lend lease or actually land lease?? Like UK used to do with Honk Kong for 99 year??

If it was lend lease, you aren't even going to get Potatoes back

If it was land lease, then good luck asking Russia for it. They are THE BIGGEST COUNTRY on earth by a long mile and they just annexed 4 Ukrainian province. I don't think they will ever do reverse

Speaking of fried chicken, has anyone in this thread ever tried dakgangjeong (Korean chicken dish)? 👌

lend lease or actually land lease?? Like UK used to do with Honk Kong for 99 year??

If it was lend lease, you aren't even going to get Potatoes back

If it was land lease, then good luck asking Russia for it. They are THE BIGGEST COUNTRY on earth by a long mile and they just annexed 4 Ukrainian province. I don't think they will ever do reverse
LOL no one is leasing a war zone bro it's far east Russian land with a 70-year time limit, so kinda like HK but it's 2B. Many have been signed already to Chinese companies.

LOL no one is leasing a war zone bro it's far east Russian land with a 70-year time limit, so kinda like HK but it's 2B. Many have been signed already to Chinese companies.
I am not saying you will lease or they offered Ukraine. I am saying they are still land grabbing even tho they are the biggest country by a long mile, what make you think Russia will let you lease Russian Land??

I am not saying you will lease or they offered Ukraine. I am saying they are still land grabbing even tho they are the biggest country by a long mile, what make you think Russia will let you lease Russian Land??
Apparently they need more money to sustain the war.

aren't people like you in the other thread keep spinning the narrative that what Russia gets from selling oil alone is not enough? you should go argue with yourself🤣

Apparently they need more money to sustain the war.

aren't people like you in the other thread keep spinning the narrative that what Russia gets from selling oil alone is not enough? you should go argue with yourself🤣
but did you ever sense the "Contradiction" here?

They needed money to fund a war TO EXPAND THEIR TERRITORIES, so they lease their land to the Chinese for money??

If they would do that, the Russian are most likely going to just stop the war and hold on to whatever gain they have......You don't lose land just to gain some land, on the other hand, would China be stupid enough to take whatever Russia spilled out even if they are willing??

Dude, your argument did not make any sense at all.......

but did you ever sense the "Contradiction" here?

They needed money to fund a war TO EXPAND THEIR TERRITORIES, so they lease their land to the Chinese for money??

If they would do that, the Russian are most likely going to just stop the war and hold on to whatever gain they have......You don't lose land just to gain some land, on the other hand, would China be stupid enough to take whatever Russia spilled out even if they are willing??

Dude, your argument did not make any sense at all.......
Do you even know what 'land lease' means? Also keep in mind it is 2B, meaning Chinese businesses will only get the total output of natural resources/farm goods from the land for the next 70 years, not the land itself. you make it sound like China and Russia are redrawing the map somehow. 🤣

and it's already happened, I'm not talking hypothetical here, I literally know an aquaculture company going there to mainly raise sea cucumbers

Do you even know what 'land lease' means? Also keep in mind it is 2B, meaning Chinese businesses will only get the total output of natural resources/farm goods from the land for the next 70 years, not the land itself. you make it sound like China and Russia are redrawing the map somehow. 🤣

and it's already happened, I'm not talking hypothetical here, I literally know an aquaculture company going there to mainly raise sea cucumbers
Dude, that's not land lease, that's right for resource. Land lease is you actually lease the land for X amount of time, and may or may not return to you.

What you are saying is resources right, which is a license for you to have all the resource produced in the X amount of time.

And that's the same as Russia sending you potatoes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom