What's new

Chinese Engineer died in an accident in Abbottabad

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
A Chinese Engineer died today due to an accident while working on infrastructure development in Abbottabad/KpK under CPEC project.

A Chinese engineer fell down during construction work and got fatally injured. Later he sucummbed to his injuries.

The accident happened at Motorway Section 2 between Do Pathar and Pawa area of Abbottabad.

RIP,

They should adopt western safety standards.

A Chinese Engineer died today due to an accident while working on infrastructure development in Abbottabad/KpK under CPEC project.

A Chinese engineer fell down during construction work and got fatally injured. Later he sucummbed to his injuries.

The accident happened at Motorway Section 2 between Do Pathar and Pawa area of Abbottabad.
Where you get this news since nothing posted n news channel?

R u journalist and covering this news?

RIP . Safety is not a priority in many underdeveloped countries.
Its always a rush job.

RIP . Safety is not a priority in many underdeveloped countries.
Its always a rush job.
You didn't see project under Govt they are very strict in these rules but sometime individual overrule it and pay the price.

Rest in peace. I have seen Chinese Engineers maintaining quite high safety standards. So it's a very strange news to be honest.

Rest in peace. I have seen Chinese Engineers maintaining quite high safety standards. So it's a very strange news to be honest.

Not true.
Chinese are very hard workers and are always motivated.
Sometimes they do get carried away because of their passion for perfection.

Sad news

My condolences and prayers for the unfortunate fellow.

Innal lilah

DHQ Hospital sources.

And yes. Some other fellows are covering it not me.

Please if you can.

Find out about the exact safety and hazard codes about this particular project.

Thanks

Not true.
Chinese are very hard workers and are always motivated.
Sometimes they do get carried away because of their passion for perfection.

Sad news

My condolences and prayers for the unfortunate fellow.

Innal lilah
With all due respect, passion for perfection should not lead to ignore safety protocols. There are safety Engineer in all project sites to look after personnel safety with strict discipline. Even if the deceased forgot to tie safety belt, it's the job of safety Engineer to dissuade him from work.

With all due respect, passion for perfection should not lead to ignore safety protocols. There are safety Engineer in all project sites to look after personnel safety with strict discipline. Even if the deceased forgot to tie safety belt, it's the job of safety Engineer to dissuade him from work.

That's the reason why i have asked for safety and hazard protocols.

Accidents do happen to be honest. And workplace can get hectic.

Karakorum highway is a reminder.

I hope proper disciplinary actions are taken and everybody ups their vigilance too

Disagree.
Safety measures are adopted as a nuisance not out of conviction.

Back
Top Bottom