Chinese engineers assaulted by Faisalabad’s villagers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Work of nawaz sharif in progress.

why Indian are discussing this
they even burn Australian in past are u remember
the reason of this incident is just due to the issue of land in that area
i request to rehman malik to act against that villagers

It is the thread starter who dragged the Indians in it. According to him it is Indian conspiracy, you say it is something related to land dispute (which I think more reliable cause). Why did not you use a single word against the thread starter? Yes, an Australian was killed by fanatics in India. And their leader Dara Singh was hanged for that. But there are many such incidents in Pakistan also....Daniel Pearl rings a bell?????

indians trying to kill chinese in pakistan is old news. PNS mehran , Gwadar , gilgit, karachi they tried to kill chinese.

We understand your problem. Present condition is too bad. Fatima Bhutta said Pakistan (or Pakistanis) is on the verge of a nervous breakdown. Probably some already lost mental sanity.

At thread started. please provide some other source or avoid opening such thread. because there is no confirmation of this news from any other source. These kinds of threads are waste of time. Also do keep in mind by posting this kind of nonsense you are playing a part in negative image building of your own country and that specially regarding china.
What are you showing the chinese who ever read this?? Should they avoid sending their people to pakistan for development work? Should they stop all their development activities in pakistan?

its stupidity to Bring India here,if villagers have done this then they should be delt with the law.
I have been that area people are not so crazy,is it authentic news???

the evil bharaties at work again . . :devil:

come on man get a life and stop blaming the world. educate Ur self and contribute something towards your country instead of these rants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom