What's new

Chinese fighter jet nearly crashes into U.S. bomber, A Chinese fighter jet came within 10 feet, about 3 meters, of a U.S. Air Force B-52 bomber

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Muslim not Jew, you and Israel are same killing and oppressing Muslims
"Over there is Afghanistan, Afghan kids are so miserable, no education availability, no such a beautiful view, no school facilities, they don't have enough food to fill their empty stomach. while in our China, we have the luxury of everything, whatever we want , it'll be provided, and we study in spacious and bright classrooms. We love China! I love China!"

I'm Muslim not Jew, you and Israel are same killing and oppressing Muslims
Ah, you are a Muslim. So please speak up! Now you and the Uyghurs jointly support Israel's killing of Palestinian children!

Screenshot_20231020_185103.jpg

Of course I will kill you, but I won't kill children!! Don't think I'm the same as your Jewish master!

Ah, you are a Muslim. So please speak up! Now you and the Uyghurs jointly support Israel's killing of Palestinian children!

View attachment 966037
Stick to the topic this thread is not for China Muslims or Israel Muslims thread but Chinese jets unsafe interceptions of US B-52

But you're known to derailing every threads that's you're post

Stick to the topic this thread is not for China Muslims or Israel Muslims thread but Chinese jets unsafe interceptions of US B-52

But you're known to derailing every threads that's you're post
Run away like a maggot. Pretend yourself as a victim like a Jewish dog. You're really disgusting.

Your post has no value to reply as usual insulting other members

As I said earlier you and Israel are same killing and oppressing Muslims
Tell me. Do you know what "killing and oppression" is?

Do you know what "concentration camps and genocide" are?

Screenshot_20231028_203004.jpg
Screenshot_20231023_034039.jpg
MTXX_MH20231009_150839100.jpg

Tell me. How long will you be serving Jewish propaganda agencies?

Tell me. Do you know what "killing and oppression" is?

Do you know what "concentration camps and genocide" are?

View attachment 966039View attachment 966040View attachment 966041

Tell me. How long will you be serving Jewish propaganda agencies?
You could post whatever support your narratives but you're evil in past you did killing and oppressing Muslims and you have concentration camps you deny or accept you cannot change the facts that you have concentration camps

You could post whatever support your narratives but you're evil in past you did killing and oppressing Muslims and you have concentration camps you deny or accept you cannot change the facts that you have concentration camps
Come on. Baby.
I will live in Xinjiang for one year.
You go to live in Gaza for one day. Okay?

Screenshot_20231024_210537.jpg

You. False Muslims, true Jewish dogs! You only serve Jewish propaganda!

Come on. Baby.
I will live in Xinjiang for one year.
You go to live in Gaza for one day. Okay?

View attachment 966043

You. False Muslims, true Jewish dogs! You only serve Jewish propaganda!
What the proofs you lived you can't give a damn to prove it I said in past you did it and presenting High rise pictures proves nothing the Chinese govt will never accept and show concentration camps in xingiang just like India is doing in Kashmir

What the proofs you lived you can't give a damn to prove it I said in past you did it and presenting High rise pictures proves nothing the Chinese govt will never accept and show concentration camps in xingiang just like India is doing in Kashmir
When you kill Palestinian children, please do not say 'genocide has occurred in Xinjiang'. Okay? We humans find you very disgusting.

BTW. Don't say you are a Muslim. You're not. The largest Muslim ethnic group in China is the Hui people. Not Uyghur. And. We do not want Uyghur children to be forced to become suicide bombers or be bombed by Jewish dogs.

There is sufficient electricity, tap water, and food in Xinjiang. Xinjiang's wind power technology exports to the whole world... Don't use Xinjiang to compare Gaza or Kashmir, okay?

If Xinjiang is a "concentration camp". You Gaza and Kashmir are incinerators!! Don't say you're a Muslim! You are a Jewish dog spreading Jewish propaganda!

When you kill Palestinian children, please do not say 'genocide has occurred in Xinjiang'. Okay? We humans find you very disgusting.

BTW. Don't say you are a Muslim. You're not. The largest Muslim ethnic group in China is the Hui people. Not Uyghur. And. We do not want Uyghur children to be forced to become suicide bombers or be bombed by Jewish dogs.

There is sufficient electricity, tap water, and food in Xinjiang. Xinjiang's wind power technology exports to the whole world... Don't use Xinjiang to compare Gaza or Kashmir, okay?

If Xinjiang is a "concentration camp". You Gaza and Kashmir are incinerators!! Don't say you're a Muslim! You are a Jewish dog spreading Jewish propaganda!
You admit or not you did it in past don't you brainwashed your Muslims minorities to change their religion in your concentration camps

The American bully seems to be having trouble bullying the Chinese.
Looks like the Chinese and Russians are returning favor to uncle Sam in the Israel gaza conflict ;)
Chinese warships and Russian missiles are boosted in the region.

You admit or not you did it in past don't you brainwashed your Muslims minorities to change their religion in your concentration camps
Jewish dogs want to promote "religious freedom"? 😂😂😂

Xinjiang Muslim Eid!
Screenshot_20231028_224344.jpg

Don't tell me. You can do this in Gaza and Kashmir!!!

When you bomb Muslim schools, hospitals, and mosques. Please do not promote 'Xinjiang used to be a concentration camp'! We don't bomb Xinjiang hospitals!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom