What's new

Chinese fighter jet was "dangerous and reckless" towards Canadian surveillance plane: Blair

What is Canadian planes doing in Asia???

USA's lapdog role?...

Chinese fighter jet was "dangerous and reckless" towards Canadian surveillance plane: Blair​

Why a reporter is on board of this military plane?

recalling interviews from Soviet crews of the Tu-95 they made similar comments about western fighters

Atmospheric research. They are trying to see if the air in Asia is different from Canada.

You guys are at war in almost every nook and corner of this planet.

feel free to take a look at publicly available sat imagery
Hahaha. Yeah. Make me believe in satellite photos of Jews.

Screenshot_20231019_161033.jpg

Start with Israel killing Palestinian children. I no longer trust any Western media. For the world. For all humanity. I hope you do the same.

Want to see how Jews bomb mosques?

Hahaha. Yeah. Make me believe in satellite photos of Jews.

View attachment 963563

Start with Israel killing Palestinian children. I no longer trust any Western media. For the world. For all humanity. I hope you do the same.

Want to see how Jews bomb mosques?
you moron im muslim, you're all the same to me. No media needed, i have access to google earth and a pair of eyeballs, you're both cut from the same cloth, same crimes, both get away with it.

Uyghur mosques vanishing and turning into buddhist temples totally normal of course

Can you show the coordinates of any of the mosque that vanished and turned. I will look up before & after map photos if there;s any truth in it.

Secondly, what Israel is doing can NEVER equates to china. No body can hide bombs & destruction & genocide. Two are very different cases. One definitely involves death of 1000s while other at most is religious restrictions.

On top we have seen who is backing up Israel in real sense. Who brought carrier groups to enable Israel do whatever it needs to do without worrying about any other country. As no one can mess with US (atleast in the region).

China & Russia support is also clear in this matter. They clearly voiced support for Palestine. They are with the right & just cause. The rise of China or China / Russia block will ultimately help maintain the balance. The free reign of US and total hegemony gives no room to any regional country to even think to go against its real ally (which is Israel)

You put entire islamic block at one side and Israel at other side. US will chose Israel without blinking.

Last edited:
Can you show the coordinates of any of the mosque that vanished and turned. I will look up before & after map photos if there;s any truth in it.

Secondly, what Israel is doing can NEVER equates to china. No body can hide bombs & destruction & genocide. Two are very different cases. One definitely involves death of 1000s while other at most is religious restrictions.

On top we have seen who is backing up Israel in real sense. Who brought carrier groups to enable Israel do whatever it needs to do without worrying about any other country. As no one can mess with US (atleast in the region).

China & Russia support is also clear in this matter. They clearly voiced support for Palestine. They are with the right & just cause. The rise of China or China / Russia block will ultimately help maintain the balance. The free reign of US and total hegemony gives no room to any regional country to even think to go against its real ally (which is Israel)

You put entire islamic block at one side and Israel at other side. US will chose Israel without blinking.

Very unprofessional, but not surprising

The way US media, Fox-news and even others are representing Israel as victim and Gazans as criminals is in front of everyone. No sane person should ever believe to what US propaganda machine has to say. Even their news-anchors who have to be neutral are in every hour, every minute spewing venom and encouraging Israelis to carry out genocide.

Going from point A to point B in international airspace.

China should not continue to play games with Murica and her doggie in their INFANTILE aerial versions of FONOPs like the way they used to sail up and down Yangtse and other rivers of China to enforce their opium trading and to humiliate China in the past.

GIVE THOSE PLANES JUST ONE SINGLE WARNING TO FCCK OFF

AND FOLLOW UP BY FIRING MISSILES AND SPLASHING THEM.
AND STANDBY WITH DF26s DF21s AND DF41s

images

images

images

you moron im muslim, you're all the same to me. No media needed, i have access to google earth and a pair of eyeballs, you're both cut from the same cloth, same crimes, both get away with it.
If you insist that China and Israel have the same crimes. I have no other opinions.

~ Now. I will live in Xinjiang for 1 year. You go to live in Gaza for 1 day. Okay?

Indeed.

“you moron im muslim, you're all the same to me. No media needed, i have access to google earth and a pair of eyeballs, you're both cut from the same cloth, same crimes, both get away with it”

MTXX_MH20231009_150839100.jpg

Now tell me. Israel is also building schools, football fields, hospitals, subways, high-speed trains, etc. in Gaza? How many new mosques have been built in Israel?

For all humanity. For the world. I hope you learn to think. You said that demolishing mosques in China is a crimes. But do you really forget how many new mosques have been built in China? How many football fields are newly built in Xinjiang?

The new mosque in Hangzhou. Completed in 2016.
Screenshot_20231020_134353.jpg

I hope you think like a human.

@Bengal71

Last edited:
If you insist that China and Israel have the same crimes. I have no other opinions.

~ Now. I will live in Xinjiang for 1 year. You go to live in Gaza for 1 day. Okay?

Indeed.

“you moron im muslim, you're all the same to me. No media needed, i have access to google earth and a pair of eyeballs, you're both cut from the same cloth, same crimes, both get away with it”

View attachment 963659

Now tell me. Israel is also building schools, football fields, hospitals, subways, high-speed trains, etc. in Gaza? How many new mosques have been built in Israel?

For all humanity. For the world. I hope you learn to think. You said that demolishing mosques in China is a crimes. But do you really forget how many new mosques have been built in China? How many football fields are newly built in Xinjiang?

The new mosque in Hangzhou. Completed in 2016.
View attachment 963660

I hope you think like a human.

@Bengal71
just remember these faces. And to those muslims who whitewash the Chinese of their horrible crimes against your brothers and sisters, may the curse of allah be upon you and may those being murdered at the hands of these scum testify against you on the day- ameen.

1697796768710.png

Back
Top Bottom