What's new

Chinese firm to complete four airports in Nigeria in 20 months

You need to hire some qualified people, to learn how to operate power plants.
Chinese will not spoon feed you all the time.

And how much you paid to defence.pk, for marketing your energy sector on to Pakistani viewership?
Apparently, this is not the subject matter?

We can build those power plants in India, but Indians don't have the management and technical expertise to operate it properly. India is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, nothing gets done there.

I've travelled to India for business purposes and I can tell you first hand that the bureaucracy and red tape in that country is nothing like i've seen from all the countries I've travelled to (I travel alot too). The Indians here can dismiss these things but it is their culture and upbringing that make them utterly corrupt that its impossible to do anything in India.

Go to India, you will be shocked to see the level of corruption and incompetence in that country. Corruption in China is like nothing compared to what's happening in India. It was a real eye opener.

We are talking about buidling airports in Nigeria,are't we?why Indians are so hell bent to derail the thread.

This was my exact point!
A brief look at the Indian comments, tells how they are protected on this forum.

Trolling, personal attacks, offtopic, name every thing and you'll find them guilty of.

It is a joke that a country who can not even make plants to satisfy their own power needs laughs at other countries who does much better. Oh, I forgot that county is Indian, so it is not a joke, for them it is their traditional culture to talk nonsense.

It is a joke that a country who can not even make plants to satisfy their own power needs laughs at other countries who does much better. Oh, I forgot that county is Indian, so it is not a joke, for them it is their traditional culture to talk nonsense.

Power plants including Reliance are importing billions of equipments from a Chinese company named Shanghai Electric, mainly power generation units, so the new plants the Indians are so proud of are actually based on Chinese technologies.

if forum rules are not enforced, it only takes a handful of trolls to ruin any discussion.

This was my exact point!
A brief look at the Indian comments, tells how they are protected on this forum.

Trolling, personal attacks, offtopic, name every thing and you'll find them guilty of.

Nigeria need us to build their Airports?

I thought they were going to replace South Africa in Brics?

Damn Nigeria, get your *** in gear.
@Truth Finder
You can keep that 50 cents, we don't take money from the needy, it's just mean.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is a world record!

Who else can do it nowadays?

India is the 4th/5th largest producer/consumer of electricity. HOPELESS UPSTART.:omghaha:

and incapable cheerleading government still failed 600 million of your people in the record blackout unprecedented in human history

Inda produce 225.133GW + 34.444 GW(captive power plants) and is buildng a lot of powerplants
i heard India would add 76gw between 2012-2017, and.....Chinese companies have 60% market share of the new power plant facilities

We can build those power plants in India, but Indians don't have the management and technical expertise to operate it properly. India is one of the most corrupt countries in the world, nothing gets done there.

We can build and operate our own Powerplants now shut up troll

[B]BHEL[/B]

http://www.bhel.com/overseasbusiness/map%20colour.jpg

BHEL has been exporting products and services in power and industry segment for approximately 40 years. As of June 30, 2011, we have exported our products and services to more than 70 countries. As of June 30, 2011, we had cumulatively installed generating capacity of over 8,500 MW outside of India in 21 countries, including Malaysia, Iraq, UAE, Egypt and New Zealand, and had approximately 5,200 MW in 19 countries under various stages of execution. Our international operations encompass a wide range of our power and industry segment products and services, including thermal, hydro and gas-based turnkey power projects, substation projects and rehabilitation projects, as well as a broad range of products (such as transformers, compressors, valves, oil field equipment, electrostatic precipitators, photovoltaic equipment, insulators, heat exchangers, switchgear equipment, castings and forgings) and after sales services. We are particularly active in the Middle East, Southeast Asia and Africa and have been executing turnkey contracts since 1980. Our recently completed projects outside of India include 2x126 MW gas turbine-based Siddhirganj peaking power plant in Bangladesh, 4x126 MW gas turbine-based Sulaymanniah power project in Iraq, 2x42 MW gas turbine-based Al Ghail power plant in UAE and 2x26 MW gas turbine generating sets for Oman Refinery Company in Oman.

NTPC

With an electric power generating capacity of 41,184 MW, NTPC has embarked on plans to become a 128,000 MW company by 2032. It was founded on 7 November 1975.

i heard India would add 76gw between 2012-2017, and.....Chinese companies have 60% market share of the new power plant facilities

Any links?
Well I dont think chinese construction companies would be given such projects,Recently a chinese company was rejected on bid for building a 22 km mumbai bridge for 'security reasons',the same thing happened here in south India,for a new port project.Government of India would be intrested on giving powersector projects to government owned companies like BHEL

India is a basket case in this regard。

Come to think of it,India is a basket case in nearly every field。:azn:

Any pics??

India is a basket case in this regard。

Come to think of it,India is a basket case in nearly every field。:azn:

Indian companies build abu dhabi airport back in 80s,built Delhi Terminal 3,is building Huge Mumbai Airport and Salah airport in UAE

Any links?
Well I dont think chinese construction companies would be given such projects,Recently a chinese company was rejected on bid for building a 22 km mumbai bridge for 'security reasons',the same thing happened here in south India,for a new port project.Government of India would be intrested on giving powersector projects to government owned companies like BHEL
no English links.not building the projects.there are many barriers for foreign companies especially Chinese companies to get infrastructure projects in India.we only sell equipments such as power units.

no English links.not building the projects.there are many barriers for foreign companies especially Chinese companies to get infrastructure projects in India.we only sell equipments such as power units.

Mate,I meant power units..google BHEL-thats a government owned company

Mate,I meant power units..google BHEL-thats a government owned company

don't know.here a big contract sighed in 2010.Reliance Power signs $8.3-b deal with Shanghai Electric

and ,another power company China Datang invest in india power plant project,cooperating with Reliance
Reliance Power and China Datang in joint venture

i find it Chinese power plant contractors take half of Indian market share
China corners 40 per cent share of Indian power equipment market

The private power producers like Reliance will naturaly will have no bias toward Indian public sector companies,and will select the equipment through competetive bidding

Back
Top Bottom