What's new

Chinese Foreign Affairs News & Discussions

What's this??? Are you completely trolling???
I have some video here about indian eat bats, rats and even raw dead human body... Do you wanna have a look? :lol: though it is too disscusting to post here, but if you request I would be glad to post that for you.:oops:

no one has started troll except you!!
every nation have their bitter experience! it wont take time for me to post all bitter things happen china..., moreover you too wont know abt those things!!
you didnt discussed one post regarding china & indian relation in future!
think what you doind before! :lol:

What's this??? Are you completely trolling???
I have some video here about indian eat bats, rats and even raw dead human body... Do you wanna have a look? :lol: though it is too disscusting to post here, but if you request I would be glad to post that for you.:oops:

Bro, ingnore that stupid "Indian Troll" He was hurt from "Hard Cold

Facts" of Indians backwardation, I already reported his post.:china:

What's wrong with you? Korea like eating dogs, you should blame them first, and japanese like eating whales... But at least we dont marry with dogs like indian and we dont eat rats and raw dead human body like indian.:frown: Comparing to indian eat raw dead human body I think eatting dogs is not a so disscussing thing. :rofl::rofl:

Bro, ingnore that stupid "Indian Troll" He was hurt from "Hard Cold

Facts" of Indians backwardation, I already reported his post.:china:

I really cant understant "A3" logic. That guy posted some video about chinese eat dogs and say he is not trolling.:blink: Is he mad?:cheesy:

SOMEHOW that proves something not.
But I must say, India has gone A LONG WAY in Engineering Trains and developing them to carry more passengers than supposed to.
3bdebaf97bcc88abbfc8e38a6e3f0574.jpg

That picture MAKES ME 100% SURE INDIA IS THE NEXT BIG THING...
;)
:pakistan::china:
That picture is more Pakistani than Indian

I really cant understant "A3" logic. That guy posted some video about chinese eat dogs and say he is not trolling.:blink: Is he mad?:cheesy:

Bro, do understand "A3 logic" base on natural born inferior complex,

Feeling insecure, shameful etc. You simply can't reason with them.
:pakistan::cheers::china:

Yes, bro, We should ignore this guy and move on.

ok .. fine .. if you think indians resorted to trolling, it was only in response to the chinese trolls. Well i apologise on behalf of alll of us,maybe if we did not respond the insanity levels would have been far less. Happy? You win brother. Now please lets promise that we should not let this hell break out on other threads. Athread aboutmaoists in India got derailed the same way.While commenting please don't be to attacking, it leads to flame wars. If you have a problem with posts, please critisize with polite words and logical points. Critisizing does not mean attacking.

i will place my cents on india china friendship....they have a lot to gain from it....today itself we have such good trade relations, this is surely goin to improve in the coming years...

ofcourse no two types are same, same goes for India and china....both countries are smart enough to understand the importance and play a far bigger role in future towards the progress of world....

the way they have EU...........one day we will have something equivalent of india, pakistan and china...

regards;

i will place my cents on india china friendship....they have a lot to gain from it....today itself we have such good trade relations, this is surely goin to improve in the coming years...

ofcourse no two types are same, same goes for India and china....both countries are smart enough to understand the importance and play a far bigger role in future towards the progress of world....

the way they have EU...........one day we will have something equivalent of india, pakistan and china...

regards;

Agree with you.

The problem is it is so often from Indian side that people/media claim China is India number 1 enemy/potential enemy.

I never heard much from Chinese side of the similar, except one seemingly appeared to counter excessive Indian belligerent and aggressive verbiage...

About India considering, "China as potential threat" just because of historical events, and their current position. If together they workout, I am sure, they will move more quickly in the route of progress. But if it goes other way, like a war kind of think, I am sure, US will surely retain the title of the strongest country in the world. And, also, all the good work done in progressing over couple of decades will go in drain.

Back
Top Bottom