What's new

Chinese Gen.: "“If a US carrier enters the Yellow Sea it will become a living target"

“China is not fish but a tiger lion.”
I dont know what he is saying is possible or not but I like his spirit a lot.
I believe in this quote “The key to change... is to let go of fear" and that is exactly what he seems to be doing:)

Last edited:
Defence USA is just a piece of cake .It's in CHINA YELLOW SEA . Nobody want to challange USA, and also Nobody can bluff China.ordinary militarily drill is OK ,but the aircraft carrier can't be allowed .

Exactly why? Does China own the Yellow sea? Even in the height of the Cold War, American and Soviet nuclear submarines regularly postured off each other's coasts. Today, the US and Russia do it. So long as they are operating in international waters, and are behaving in a responsible way, they are certainly free to do so.
U.S. eyes Russian submarines off East Coast

This is all grandstanding. China is nowhere near having a capability to challenge USA;economically or militarily. Seems to be just testing waters...

do u think afghan had it?
...nope..but they r still giving US a hard time!

and on the other hand china is a beast!
US consider china the biggest challenge(military) nowdays...

Exactly why? Does China own the Yellow sea? Even in the height of the Cold War, American and Soviet nuclear submarines regularly postured off each other's coasts. Today, the US and Russia do it. So long as they are operating in international waters, and are behaving in a responsible way, they are certainly free to do so.

do u kno why its called cold war???
that WAS the whole point that they wont fight or attack each other directly!
but this is not a cold war...so u can expect anything if US carrier accidentaly enters in china's water..

These are just wet dreams of the Chinese military, :lol:

they dont have the guts nor the resources to challenge the US for next 50 years, and before they reach any where near that capability the US will neutralise any advantage.

Power projection is not about brute strength it its also about alliances and the only allies china has been able to build in 50 years are Pakistan and North Korea.

Good to see the chinese are also prone to chest thumping antics . it shows their insecurity :yahoo:

This is all grandstanding. China is nowhere near having a capability to challenge USA;economically or militarily. Seems to be just testing waters...

actully, china is giving financial aid to Usa.

I think in terms of capabilities an US CBG is way superior to Chinese weapons.

"China is not fish but a tiger lion.”

What is that? :undecided: What is a 'tiger lion'? :hang2:

US carrier,come on baby! Give me a shot! Let me show what China can do.

Have the guts??? American

Economically, China can bankrupt US! We are buying bond to keep them afloat!

Of course, China savings will be vaporized and we lose our big customer. At least China is still intact.

These are just wet dreams of the Chinese military, :lol:

they dont have the guts nor the resources to challenge the US for next 50 years, and before they reach any where near that capability the US will neutralise any advantage.

Power projection is not about brute strength it its also about alliances and the only allies china has been able to build in 50 years are Pakistan and North Korea.

Good to see the chinese are also prone to chest thumping antics . it shows their insecurity :yahoo:

We had fought US in Korean war! We got all the guts! Can your country do it? :what:

And the chinese will be dead and buried in event of American retaliation.

I dont understand what he meant to equate china with some absurd cross-breed.

We are still alive pissing the American is Korean war!

Did you see American AC at Soviet coasts? Try to think harder!

Back
Top Bottom