What's new

Chinese girl unfurls a Chinese national flag in front of Japan's Yasukuni War Shrine

the place in the future where a public toilet be build after the shrine is razed and memorial to Banjing Massacre and Unit 731 build.

Who the custodian of that public toilet will be decided by vote of hands

the place in the future where a public toilet be build after the shrine is razed and memorial to Banjing Massacre and Unit 731 build.

Who the custodian of that public toilet will be decided by vote of hands
I do not think the Yasukuni Shrine will be razed, but Japan can apologize for WW2 war crimes.

If Europe is ok with a shrine in Germany to worship Adolf Hitler, China and Korea will be ok with Yasukuni shrine

I do not think the Yasukuni Shrine will be razed, but Japan can apologize for WW2 war crimes.

The Japanese elites are descendent of WW2 war crimes.

Even if they are "apologizing", they are not truly apologizing. If they are really apologizing the case is already closed since a long time ago.

I just want to tell you, I don't have an ancestral home in China. Because Japanese killed the whole village, and all my family.

Basically, all Japanese are worshiping the killers who killed my family.

I'm fine if they are apologizing, but worshiping the killers of my family???

And this is what Japan did to Oppenheimer movie... and I can understand why the film is banned in Japan. But for the same Japan, they don't and don't want to understand me and others.

Will Oppenheimer get a theatrical release in Japan as ...​

The Independent
https://www.independent.co.uk › Culture › Film › News

Aug 4, 2023 — Oppenheimer does not yet have a theatrical release date for Japan, leading some to speculate that the film has been banned in that territory.

Japanese crimes in China is the worst I've ever read.

But it's more known Germany WWII crimes, at least here.

Back
Top Bottom