What's new

Chinese hypersonic research

Do you believe this news is true?

• Yes.

Votes: 24 85.7%
  • No.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Well ,There is such a project, but the speed performance is hardly faster than SR-71.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We also testing both.

Can you give me some link for Chinese scram jet tests?

As far as I know, only China is only testing a working HGV, which they have tested successfully 5 times.

I am sure Chinese scramjet must be in works, but I am not aware that a working prototype has been tested. I think the background research is being done right now.

Who said it was a scramjet? you got big mouth. LOL

When I wrote the exact same message before, you wrote, "Do you even know what you are talking about? LOL"

Now, forgive me, but I took that as a sign that you are suggesting that you don't agree with me, which didn't leave many possible deductions.

No matter what the yanks said,they now only can say something shit like this:"Oh,Chinese hackers have stolen our future technology".LOL.
They have said this for decades,why we can steal their topest secrets from them easily for decades,there are two reasons:they are very stupid .or,they are very very stupid.
But the truth is: the USA lied for decades just to comfort themselves and degrade our capability,if they try to ignore the fact,it is OK ,afterall,it is no damage to us.

As far as I know, only China is only testing a working HGV, which they have tested successfully 5 times.

I am sure Chinese scramjet must be in works, but I am not aware that a working prototype has been tested. I think the background research is being done right now.

Here(rocket(obviously painted white:D)powered by solid fuel scramjet engine successfully launched from deep in the desert):

航天科技四院迎难而上研制新型冲压发动机_中国航天科技集团公司

and here

固体燃料超燃冲压发动机原理性试验研究--《固体火箭技术》2012年03期

by the same team。

Last edited:

The work in post #39 was carried out by the No. 4 Academy of CASC。

Here is another scramjet test flight conducted in 2012 by the NO. 3 Academy of CASIC:

202557vz8tlazyllaigeeo.png.thumb.jpg

I could be invited for a cup of bitter tea for telling you this:argh:,but China is well on its way developing a long-range(2000km+)hypersonic(Mach 6+)scramjet cruise missile。We sure will hear more and more of this in the next few years。

Watch this space!:azn:

Here is another scramjet test flight conducted in 2012 by the NO. 3 Academy of CASIC:

I could be invited for a cup of bitter tea for telling you this:argh:,but China is well on its way developing a long-range(2000km+)hypersonic(Mach 6+)scramjet cruise missile。We sure will hear more and more of this in the next few years。

Watch this space!:azn:[/QUOTE

Watch this space!:azn:
:tup::tup::tup:

Does this mean China is developing hypersonic glider and hypersonic scramjet cruise missiles?

There are many hypersonic programmes involving variously,ramjet、scramjet、TBCC(turbo-based combined cycle)system、RBCC(rocket-based combined cycle)system etc。

I am particularly interested in the hypersonic programme at CAC。

No matter what the yanks said,they now only can say something shit like this:"Oh,Chinese hackers have stolen our future technology".LOL.
Yankee claimed Chinese r*ped his daughter born in future which will be given birth by her mother who will be fu*ked by him if everything well even-though meanwhile right now is at stage of brain-fu*cking only........

They have said this for decades,why we can steal their topest secrets from them easily for decades,there are two reasons:they are very stupid .or,they are very very stupid.
But the truth is: the USA lied for decades just to comfort themselves and degrade our capability,if they try to ignore the fact,it is OK ,afterall,it is no damage to us.

I would say stupidity. Even the Soviets got their nuclear tech from espionage from the U.S. And even now China is doing it. Its a well known fact.

I would say stupidity. Even the Soviets got their nuclear tech from espionage from the U.S. And even now China is doing it. Its a well known fact.
Adolf Tolkachev was an engineer in Phazotron and while working for the CIA, revealed that Soviet technical espionage against the US contributed heavily to Soviet military aviation. The Soviets never caught up to US, though. Tolkachev showed that what was 'advanced' for the Soviets were actually common for US, or to put it another way -- ten yrs behind. Nuclear espionage is certainly no different back then.

Back
Top Bottom