What's new

Chinese innovation takes country to top of patent lists!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need not only have more patents but also those that have strong impacts for the future. So far, we may have the former but still lack the latter. Let's be clear about that.

It is true. I believe one major reason is that China is still a developing nation. People and companies have no time, money and chance to invent. But we will move up the value chain gradually.

Hope they will show innovation by giving their citizens some basic freedoms

I wonder who will be the first to say that "Thomson Reuters" is Chinese propaganda. :P
Yeah! I'll be the first to say that "Thomson Reuters" is Chinese propaganda. Happy?

Ok, seriously, the Chinese are really going great guns at innovation. Seems they have a lot of spare time on their hands!! :lol:

We have more freedom than Indians. You don't even have the right to fill up your belly.

What about millions of Chinese who dont have freedom to fill up their belly as well as freedom of expression :)

‘Patents are very tangible measures of innovation,’ said Bob Stembridge,

Patents are a tangible measurement of the number of lawyers you have, lets face apple has a patent on the rectangle now how much innovation is required to come up with something the shape of a rock?

As for freedom, I hope you can make your speech after you experience that in China.

Do not just copy/paste what the west told you.

Hope they will show innovation by giving their citizens some basic freedoms

I do think that is a good topic for you indians to start. You have way more starved people than China.

So get them their basic human right to survive, then talk about anything else.

As for other freedom, experience that in China first before copy/paste what the west has told you.

What about millions of Chinese who dont have freedom to fill up their belly as well as freedom of expression :)

In spite of the odds we are getting a lot more respect than the chronic incapable bragging cheerleading losers!
Haha, I hope this marking of an era of discovery, invention, innovation and manufacturing will go on with unyielding fervor in my Country!

Go China! :china:

In spite of the odds we are getting a lot more respect than the chronic incapable bragging cheerleading losers!
Haha, I hope this marking of an era of discovery, invention, innovation and manufacturing will go on with unyielding fervor in my Country!

Go China! :china:

Go world. But down with the imperialist warmongers :)

It is a good achievement, but do not looking too much into it```we still have long way to go to catch-up with the U.S

p.s``indians will never miss a single opportunity to reveal their inferior complexity and cheap jealous nature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom