What's new

Chinese military chief makes first visit to Israel

I am in Texas. I am well aware of Tea Party and what it chants for.

As I have told you, the re-election campaign will tell the real story who is in charge. Let's see who laugh till the end.

The last two standing candidates from both side is one from democratic party: Obama, the other from traditional GOP, not the Tea party, very possibly: Rick Perry.

About anti-Semitic movement, at least I do not observe much here in State of Texas. In Northeast, do you know how powerful those Jewish donors are??? Some Jewish holiday are even counted as School holiday or break for major State Universities.

You still didn't realize how influencial the Tea Party is on GOP right now?

All the moderate Republicans (the Tea Party calls them RINOs) now have to pledge themselves to the Tea Party.

And you still believe the Tea Party's role is insignificant in GOP?

Yes, the Anti-Semitism is on its way of getting revival in America.

Check the Jewish politician got targeted by the far right-winger.

2011 Tucson shooting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The evidence is that U.S. A.C. can freely come and go close to China's sea shores, no matter it is the south and north.

The evidence is that U.S. still freely sells weapons to taiwan and China has not got any better way to counter that for more than 30 years.

The evidence is that U.S. owes China more than 1T but China cannot benefit much from that as well.

The evidence is that U.S. is still militarily way superior to what China has. Even taiwan now dare not declare independence, China is still not able to reclaim taiwan up to now.

The evidence is that diaoyu island is still controlled by japan and even a small s.k. can build a structure in some so-called reef and china even does not blow it up.

Whatever capabilities in Nuclear, ICBM, Satellites, Communications, A.C., fighter jets and etc, U.S. is superior and China is playing the catch-up games.

Next time, when China can get her own x37B out earlier than U.S., we can be more proud.

Otherwise, keep doing the "韬光养晦“。

Well, i am talking with the evidences, whereas you are talking with your personal opinions.

That is the difference here.

It is actually very unusual to see a Chinese person with ephone's views.

China doesn't really have much of a stake in the Israel-Palestine conflict, and most people don't really care about it either way.

Best to ignore ephone, he annoys everyone, including all the Chinese members here.

Excluding me.

LOL, he can't even find ONE single Chinese member here who supports him. :P

I support some his arguments/facts, even though I dislike some Israeli state behaviors, just as I dislike some PRC/US state behaviors…

The Cultural Revolution was the most democratic time in China's history.

There were atrocities, but they were carried out by young volunteers, against old politicians. Not one of the Red Guards were drafted, nor were they military or police. Many Red Guards became democracy activists later - proving that they were democratic.

But of course to WASPs the cultural revolution was bad, and the Deng dictatorship was awesome. Nothing to do with the fact that they hated and feared Mao, and loved Deng who gave them his grandson as a free hostage.

There were atrocities, but they were carried out by young volunteers, against old politicians. Not one of the Red Guards were drafted, nor were they military or police. Many Red Guards became democracy activists later - proving that they were democratic.

But of course to WASPs the cultural revolution was bad, and the Deng dictatorship was awesome. Nothing to do with the fact that they hated and feared Mao, and loved Deng who gave them his grandson as a free hostage.

Even Hong Kong in 1960s had a lot of Pro-Maoist voice from the working class people. Unfortunately, they got brutally oppressed by the Pro-British government, meanwhile labelled them as the left-wing terrorists.

Even Hong Kong in 1960s had a lot of Pro-Maoist voice from the working class people. Unfortunately, they got brutally oppressed by the Pro-British government, meanwhile labelled them as the left-wing terrorists.

1967 Leftist Riots. Yep.

It wasn't pro-british government. It was actually British. White people ruled.

We have idiots praising culture revolution. I am curious: Wouldn't those exact idiots have been sent to countryside for re-education if they were at that crazy time???

What's with the Jewish conspiracies in this thread? For a moment I thought I arrived at Stormfront.

Well, I am surprised as well. Several idiots have agreed with each other: some jumped out praising culture revolution, and some jumped out putting Israel as China enemy No. 1 above russia and japan, some jumped out downgrading Jewish contribution towards humanity and there are one idiot who even say Ph.D.s just set the directions, several B.S./M.S engineers can simply replace them. Constantly, they pumped their chests as if China is really the strongest militarily and could conquer whatever she aims at ignoring the fact that we have a long way to go. There are so many retard stuff they said out there and I cannot believe I see those.

The reality is that China have way more positive attitude towards Jewish people as a whole and despise hamas type of terrorists.

What's with the Jewish conspiracies in this thread? For a moment I thought I arrived at Stormfront.

Don't be an idiot. I said ban, not send him to a labour camp or shoot him.

Being banned on an internet world is akin to being put in a labor camp (temporary ban) or gas chamber (permanent ban) in real world.

Only authentic idiots are incapable of realizing that.

Count me as one who hates suppression of different opinions with force/authority...

More precisely, ochlocratic.

Back
Top Bottom