What's new

Chinese nickname Shahbaz 'Speed'

With speed he means how fast he changes his women

pride of punjab hahaha.. Enjoy pride for 5 more years

Shahbaz is the pride of Punjab and Pakistan. Mian day naray wajnay wajay ji wajnay nain, tay ballay saray pajjnay je pajjnay nain :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I am not a supporter or PML-N but i will give the credit where its. Shahbaz Sharif is a much better administrator compared to his counterparts. This is why Punjab is the best governed province, you can see the difference between Sindh and Punjab when you are travelling on Indus Highway. The projects recently initiated and completed by Shahbaz Sharif were indeed of exceptionally quality, so he has my respect but i will still vote for PTI.

LAHORE - A Chinese diplomat has nicknamed Punjab Chief Minister Shahbaz Sharif as ‘Shahbaz Speed’ in recognition of the speedy completion of development projects like the speed of light.
"I prefer to call this dynamic, dedicated politician 'Shahbaz Speed' rather than 'Shahbaz Sharif',” the epithet was dedicated to Shahbaz Sharif by one of the Chinese diplomats during a meeting between Shahbaz and the Chinese Ambassador Sun Weidong the other day, says a handout issued here Tuesday.
"Shahbaz Sharif works with the speed of light and once he decides to start any work, he completes it at all costs," the Chinese said.
He said the speed of the completion of Metro Bus and other projects in a record period can only be compared with the speed of light.

Chinese nickname Shahbaz 'Speed'

7161_435437073221517_1278259688_n.jpg

:omghaha:

With speed he means how fast he changes his women

pride of punjab hahaha.. Enjoy pride for 5 more years
InshaAllah next time he will be the PM of Pakistan. Shahbaz speed all the way!

I am not a supporter or PML-N but i will give the credit where its. Shahbaz Sharif is a much better administrator compared to his counterparts. This is why Punjab is the best governed province, you can see the difference between Sindh and Punjab when you are travelling on Indus Highway. The projects recently initiated and completed by Shahbaz Sharif were indeed of exceptionally quality, so he has my respect but i will still vote for PTI.
And I appriciate that, the differences should be political, not personal.

Thats what we have been saying FAMILY Party. After he its either Hamza Sharif ( Taraki as his father ) or Marryam Nawaz THE RUNNER

InshaAllah next time he will be the PM of Pakistan. Shahbaz speed all the way!

And I appriciate that, the differences should be political, not personal.

I think he was referring to Shahbaz's drug addiction:

Speed is amphetamine, a stimulating drug that triggers the brain’s reward system giving the user feelings of pleasure. Speed also goes by the street names “Ice, Crystal meth and Shabu” 2 The drug works using Dopamine.

Shahbaz Speed, Nawaz Bhang, Imran Naswar, Zardari Chars etc.

Back
Top Bottom