What's new

Chinese PLA female medic Blindfolded gun disassembly - 39 seconds

Please do tell me what's 环绕 translated into English??
First of all, the word "环绕" is used to highlight that the earth's orbit is circular.
The word "绕着" is used to highlight the relationship between the earth and the sun.
When you use the relationship between the sun and the earth to ridicule a person's arrogance, you obviously do not need to emphasize that the earth's trajectory is circular.

Secondly, "地球" refers to the whole planet, and "世界" refers to the human society on the planet.
When you describe the relationship between the earth and the sun, you must use "地球". Not "世界".

Now do you understand your grammar mistakes?

@waz @LeGenD

Can you come here and clean this thread of off topic comment.

Had enough of these people.

Again, I do not care about what is the accetepable level of Chinese of what Chinese say.

This is a Pakistani Defence Forum, we are talking about a Chinese Medic Field Stripping a weapon, what all that got to do with how Chinese say a certain word?

If you want to go with grammar and stuff, go to a Chinese Language Forum and open a topic and invite me to it, otherwise, what you are doing here is what people call off topic trolling, and you are trolling your own thread.

Tell that to "The World"

Or the guy who wrote this article

In addition, you should also pay attention to the smoothness of spoken Chinese.

In spoken Chinese, Chinese people usually do not use words that are not commonly used to avoid wrong understanding. "环绕" is a word that usually does not appear in spoken language, while "世界" is usually used in spoken language along with "这个" and "上", such as "这个世界" and "世界上".

Of course, this is very advanced Chinese grammar. It is difficult for foreigners who have not actually lived in China to learn these grammar. I can understand that the Chinese crash course of CIA cannot teach you this knowledge.

Last edited:
Field stripping a weapon is the basic skill taught to every soldier.
This is the practice in almost all militaries.

However, making fun of others is not a basic skill.

ok I'll humor you. How often has someone field stripped a rifle blindfolded in an actual battle? I'm completely fine with the PLA wasting time gaining skills that will never be used in battle. Now if this lady learnt to suture a femoral artery blind folded I'd be really impressed.
you could have said it in simple words without belittling entire PLA in the first place. but its not your fault hate is embedded in your dna.

lOL, This "analyst" sounds like only Chinese soldiers do this.
he is a racist anglo. what else you expect from these racist, warmongering colonisers.

The purpose of dismantling and assembling guns is to train soldiers to maintain and maintain guns.
I heard that Marc Marquez disassemble/reassemble his forks blindfolded before every race.

The purpose of dismantling and assembling guns is to train soldiers to maintain and maintain guns.
I doubt you are a gun owner. Maybe a water gun. I have for rifles an AR-15, a FAL 308, a Henry .357 lever, and a Steyr M40 pistol. The Henry is the most fun to shoot and the most practical for most situations.

All of them went thru my own 1000 rounds no cleaning test, meaning I shoot 1,000 rounds thru the weapon without cleaning them. The reason you clean a firearm is to prevent all sort of buildup from carbon to salt. Because the gun have many small parts and crevices, you need to SEE where you are cleaning to do a proper job. Disassembling/reassembling the weapon blindfold is a carnival skill and has no real application in life. I have no interests in learning how to work on my guns blindfolded. No real gun owner works and cleans his guns blindfolded. We lay out a clean cloth, take our time taking the gun apart and clean it, carefully reassembling the gun, then dry fire to make sure what was taken apart will function after put together.

So I guess the Parade Line Army (PLA) can add carnival entertainment to its military skills.

I doubt you are a gun owner. Maybe a water gun. I have for rifles an AR-15, a FAL 308, a Henry .357 lever, and a Steyr M40 pistol. The Henry is the most fun to shoot and the most practical for most situations.

All of them went thru my own 1000 rounds no cleaning test, meaning I shoot 1,000 rounds thru the weapon without cleaning them. The reason you clean a firearm is to prevent all sort of buildup from carbon to salt. Because the gun have many small parts and crevices, you need to SEE where you are cleaning to do a proper job. Disassembling/reassembling the weapon blindfold is a carnival skill and has no real application in life. I have no interests in learning how to work on my guns blindfolded. No real gun owner works and cleans his guns blindfolded. We lay out a clean cloth, take our time taking the gun apart and clean it, carefully reassembling the gun, then dry fire to make sure what was taken apart will function after put together.

So I guess the Parade Line Army (PLA) can add carnival entertainment to its military skills.
Chinese law prohibits ordinary Chinese from owning guns.

However, Chinese law also requires Chinese people to conduct military training (aged 6 to 23) during their education. We are no strangers to guns.

BTW: Chinese students usually first contact tanks when they are 13 years old. They first came into contact with mines and mortars when they were 17 years old. They first came into contact with sniper rifles when they were 19 years old.

Chinese law prohibits ordinary Chinese from owning guns.

However, Chinese law also requires Chinese people to conduct military training (aged 6 to 23) during their education. We are no strangers to guns.
Yes, you are. If I hand you a rifle for an hour, then technically speaking, you are no stranger to guns. But do you really know the rifle? Not really.

The bottom line is that knowing how to disassemble/reassemble a rifle while blindfold is nothing to boast about among REAL gun owners. It is a parlor game, a carnival skill, something next to worthless.

This kind of practice is very useful when saving people in some relatively dark environments.

who knew we here at PDF are graced by our very own Don Juan Demarco. But I suspect you reach for hand cream far more often than you reach for protection..

Regardless, if you think I'm impressed by a f0ckboi you have the wrong number pal. :coffee:
We see a military that does not have combat experience but can disassemble a rifle blindfolded and a man who claimed exceptional skills with a condom in a country that has a female shortage...

We see a military that does not have combat experience but can disassemble a rifle blindfolded and a man who claimed exceptional skills with a condom in a country that has a female shortage...
You combat experience is gained by mass shooting random people on the streets, female shortage? lol, you dream too much, shortage or not depends on what kind of person you are and how old you are, how old are you?

Back
Top Bottom