What's new

Chinese PLA issues individual soldier Integrated Combat System for the troops in Xinjiang and Tibet border regions

What would you say would be the additional equipment they would need for a Taiwan invasion scenario, if the invasion force is 300-500,000 strong?
You will need this

20190515_OPS_USSOCOM_Banner.jpg

Forget about 300-500,000 strong, even at division level, if you goes 12,000 troop and without this as individual equipment, there are going to be CHAOS......

When I was in Iraq, not everyone have Icom. It only at platoon leadership level, which mean Platoon CO (me) XO, Platoon Sergeant and 4 Squad Leader (A buck sergeant) have that, which mean 7 out of 43 have ICOM, and communication is done by yelling.

With this in individual level, you can communicate with everyone within your platoon and within your company and with advance PRC like MBITER or so, you gain the capability to communicate within your battalion or inter-brigade level, which mean you know what everyone is doing at any given time. That give you full battlespace awareness, as an individual, you know where everybody is, and what they are doing, so you can understand the overall progress of your people, as a leader, you can command and plan in real time that give you more edge and shorten the reaction time.

I can go without NVG, I can go without Plate Carrier, but I can't go without my firearm and my ICom.

Great Work giving them TAK which have been in service for like past decade. Even I got TAK on my phone lmao.

Great Work giving them TAK which have been in service for like past decade. Even I got TAK on my phone lmao.
Well, depends, if you count BMS, then TAK existed since late 80 and early 90.

We used to have a BMS with every one of our vehicle, and that was done since the Gulf War.

But if you ask me, I am old school, I believe in Maps and how to use maps. Well, you just need to update your sitrep frequently.

Well, depends, if you count BMS, then TAK existed since late 80 and early 90.

We used to have a BMS with every one of our vehicle, and that was done since the Gulf War.

But if you ask me, I am old school, I believe in Maps and how to use maps. Well, you just need to update your sitrep frequently.
Yessir maps are great. Technology fails all comes down to basics

It doesn't matter. It's very easy to see how most of the Chinese soldier is armed.
No optics, no NVGs, most soldiers running around with no kneepads. They are very poorly equipped from a western viewpoint.
you think western military run around with knee pad all the time? I lost my braincells for mistaking reading comments from someone like u.

you think western military run around with knee pad all the time? I lost my braincells for mistaking reading comments from someone like u.
I know for a fact soldiers walk around with kneepads in training/combat/patrol because I've been one. Meanwhile 3/4th of all pictures of Chinese military in training and patrol are without kneepads. If you don't know the importance of kneepads maybe you shouldn't talk about stuff you haven't experienced.

I know for a fact soldiers walk around with kneepads in training/combat/patrol because I've been one. Meanwhile 3/4th of all pictures of Chinese military in training and patrol are without kneepads. If you don't know the importance of kneepads maybe you shouldn't talk about stuff you haven't experienced.
lol .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom